• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Jersey Player Finder: NO!!! UPDATED 3/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

JN64Lover

Smash Rookie
New Brunswick would be good, a lot of rutgers players would go and it's kind of central new jersey

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Wanaque NJ, in north jersey

Someone mentioned tournies in Dover, that was King of the Couch home base for a while, but we moved into NYC as our main events. We also hold events in Florham Park (near Morristown) and in Mt Laurel near Philly.

washappeningmang

Smash Cadet
King Ganon, im working on holding one in Wayne (north jersey) on one of the first saturdays in Feb. not sure which one yet i'll update later. I have a couple threads on it but the basics are:
singles/dubs/64 friendlies
5$ house fee for my church to host
singles-15$~(1st-70%, 2nd-20%, 3rd-10%)-right now it looks like >20 people which means >200$ for first place
dubs-20$ per team~(1st-80%, 2nd-20%)

King Ganon

Smash Rookie
any tourneys in south jersey? i play wit DK and really wanna show people the best DK player that ever wuz

KillaZ

Smash Cadet
yo if ne of u guys want 2 look out for ne smash tournies in the ny/nj area join the ny halo/smash meetup ill send yall a link.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Ramsey, at the top of Bergen County. Exit 163 on the GSP takes you to route 17, and that north takes you to my house in 15 minutes. Hit me up sometime for anything smash related. Aim: zaphodbb445. Smashed a while back with Jagger, zang, and thesuicidefox. Played ryoko once and got owned (but beat you one game!). :p

Zink

Smash Champion
North Jersey, New Providence.

Good idea, but does anyone know if you can play online, like via 1-Up.com?

washappeningmang

Smash Cadet
YO i have the details on the THS tourny (wayne nj) now ya'll should check it out in the discussions forum-THS presents "Its Off the CHain Mang"

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
i'll come to anybody and money match them aka train them in smash....lets do this...make sho nj stays up on the match

runaway_mario

Smash Apprentice
wat part of maplewood, cause i live on the so/ maplewood border, u go to columbia?

that's 4 the bigbad guy, n livingston's not that far yellow thunder, maybe we could smash sometime

runaway_mario

Smash Apprentice
sorry but to yellow thunder and bigbad i don't play smash on the 64. jus melee

and i'll money match u, jus have to find a free date in the upcoming month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom