• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Jersey Player Finder: NO!!! UPDATED 3/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wish there were more questions, since I wanted to put more about WoZ and add some more about NJ's history and a few more players. D:

Maybe I'll make another one later.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Somehow I'm the first question in that quiz... and I laughed when I got it correct....

-AxlT

[Edit]: I took the quiz under the name **** you... and I got them all right. The quiz was a bit easy... but I dont think most people got the first question right because people dont know me.... or so i think <.<

Lol that quiz was so totally THP biased. Who the **** else notices what inui wears to tournies...what a gaygay question.
I noticed because I saw it and was like... Inunasha(SP) That is the gayest show ever... then I realized inui was gay and nodded my head.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
Lord Knight has decided to end his reign over the NJ Player Finder. It will soon officially be under this accont which is to be shared by Reik, JFox, and Cradmazy_Skag. I am still looking for one more person who is interested. PM me if you are interested.

I would like to thank LK for all of his dedication to the community and this thread. In a few days, a new thread will be made, and this one closed. Stay tuned.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Inuyasha is not gay. Rabid fanboys who don't know who Rumiko Takahashi is are the ones that make the show look bad.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lord Knight has decided to end his reign over the NJ Player Finder. It will soon officially be under this accont which is to be shared by Reik, JFox, and Cradmazy_Skag. I am still looking for one more person who is interested. PM me if you are interested.

I would like to thank LK for all of his dedication to the community and this thread. In a few days, a new thread will be made, and this one closed. Stay tuned.
I'm interested since I'm active and skilled and stuff.

And...if you don't mind my asking...who exactly are you in the Smash community? Did I miss something?

Flo7891

Smash Rookie
Name: Flo
Section: Central Jersey
Contact Info: AIM: Wazzzap5150
Crew: n/a

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested since I'm active and skilled and stuff.

And...if you don't mind my asking...who exactly are you in the Smash community? Did I miss something?
Thank you for expressing interest in the position. However, the position was just recently filled by Mog87.

The offcial NJ Player Finder team is JFox, Reik, Cradmazy_Skag, and Mog87.

I promise it will be nothing short of impressive.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Name: Oorah-Kabra (Oorah)
Section: North Jersey, Hudson County
Contact Info: Aim - LordofDraconian
Crew: N/A

JFox

Smash Hero
Not that its imperative for you, or any other to know, but I was the one who made it. However, the account is shared, and the power is split equally between us. It really doesn't matter who created it at this point. I did make all of the posts thus far, if that is of any interest to any of you.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Yeah, really. I don't know why that would have been so important.

Anyway, if you want to go ahead and make the new thread, you can do so now. When I see it, I'll go ahead and close this one.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
We aren't quite ready yet. If you want we can make a new thread and just write in there "coming soon" or something. But I don't see the point, we might as well wait til we have something right?

Shouldn't be more than a couple days before we are all set.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Ready to close the thread!

Activate interlocks! Dynotherms connected!

Infra-cells up! Mega-thrusters are go!

Let's go, moderator powers!

*lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom