• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Crew combo vidoes

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Anit anit anit anit anit.

....am I cool yet? Get it, I made fun of the typos just like the last twenty other people?? (Though Germ's super capitalization of the typos in his last post was pretty good)

Anyways, pretty bad vid guys. You should try and ya know, get better at the game.

it's just a game and Brawl will be coming out soon wat u gona do then?
And why do like all noobs use the "I'm gonna get chooo when brawl come out, wat den son?!" as almost some kind of win-all-argument-comeback? It's pretty uhh..you know, idiotic.

EDIT: LoL, I like the member on your crew who's named Sloth. As in the noun, right? Wow, that guy got the short end of the stick for member names XD.

Eggz

Smash Hero
hey gurm *** u, u anit so gud. clam yoselv down. wut u gun do wen brawlerman cums oot? u gun git gewd @ it? nuh uh son.

>_>;

Anyway, this combo vid was poopsicles.

I wouldn't doubt that The Germ looks up "DBR sucks" or "f*** DRB" on Google every chance he gets. .

QUOTE]

That'd be pretty cool LOL

I'd mentor Germycakes if he did that. Like seriously.

Eggz

Smash Hero
No, most canadians are good at life. It must be the toronto breed. Maybe living underground causes learning problems.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Us northerners know about the goodness that is Canada. :)

Don't forget about "shiek" you guys. :p

There's something about this that seems like a late April Fool's joke. How do you misspell "there", "envy" and "ain't" but correctly spell longer words like "Illustrated" and "gluttony"?

wtf m8?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
watching all my matches on youtube is more entertaining than this combo video i prolly have more combos in one of my matches than this combo preview

just look up Ck SSbm

or watch this one =p

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
you ignorant f***'s, oh ho ho, what a laugh. Stand back from the mirror a little bit, you egocentric hypocrit. I wouldn't doubt that The Germ looks up "DBR sucks" or "f*** DRB" on Google every chance he gets. DBR has ego and anger issues.

I don't understand the point of preview videos.... ?
First of all, ask anyone who's met any of us in person. We're all really cool people, who don't take the game too seriously, that have fun, and aren't by any means "egocentric 'hypocrits'". If anything, people who like to say we suck or are better than us or whatever are the people with issues. We just make videos to have fun and make this game look really fun, cool, etc. I'm gonna go out on a whim here and say that DBR has single handedly introduced more people to the competitive side of smash bros, and brought more people into the community than any other means.

And you ask what we're gonna do when Brawl comes out? Well, we're probably gonna **** you in Brawl, too...

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Thats IMO tho^-^ East coast has so many more better players than West, kinda.
Does Chu play for WC?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I don't see you with any sick combo videos either.

OH SNAP!
OMG 56 IS KILLIN THEM OUT HERE

DBR almost makes the West Coast better than East Coast... Almost.
Yea i agree almost but us east coasters have proven ourselves time and time again haven't we taken all the national crew battles?

Oh and as for this video i have an image for you guys :)

Zoap

Smash Master
PC Chris
KDJ
M2K
KillaOR

Now just because some of the EC decided they couldnt go (for w/e reason) that doesnt discredit the fact that OC2 wasnt a National touranament. To be more specific it was an International Tournament. Also FC6 had who from the WC?!? And it could even be argued that FC3 WC didnt have its best players playing(Manacloud and BaleFireboy).

Now if you want to count those wins then go ahead but dont even try and discredit OC2.

Lit

Smash Ace
you ignorant f***'s, oh ho ho, what a laugh. Stand back from the mirror a little bit, you egocentric hypocrit. I wouldn't doubt that The Germ looks up "DBR sucks" or "f*** DRB" on Google every chance he gets. DBR has ego and anger issues.

I don't understand the point of preview videos.... ?
the ony reason why he has dbr has has an anger problem is bec its like every min there is always som one talking **** about them.... i mean if there is one crew that takes a lot of sht talking it has to be dbr... i dont know why people would say they say i mean everyone in dbr is ranked and they are ranked pretty high as well.... but it is the same way for are crew we always be making me mad when they say we suck... like for real that **** just gets me fucing heating... as well someone always got sumthin to say about us it can never be good job or nothing like that it just all critaziam and no one needs to be hearing that all the time...... i can see why dbr has as alot of anger...

HylianLord

Smash Ace
I hope this vid is out soon. I need to learn more falco combos. He was the sickest.
wtf no. the ganon wins. he taught us how to properly and purposefully execute the B move. next he'll teach us how to utilt, just wait for it.

lol.

and as for the EC vs WC thing... honestly who cares. which ever coast wins just happens to have better people. well w/e, WC wins for now because DBR is too good. most people are here because of DBR and that is a fact.

homsar

Smash Ace
Wow, I dont wanna watch. And Canada is not all bad people, we are just slow at getting good because we are so **** spread out. ****, we still put up a **** good fight.

Also DBR is what got me into competitive smash.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Most? Do you have anything to back that up? Cause personally I didn't even hear of them until several months after I started going to tourneys.

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
First of all, ask anyone who's met any of us in person. We're all really cool people, who don't take the game too seriously, that have fun, and aren't by any means "egocentric 'hypocrits'". If anything, people who like to say we suck or are better than us or whatever are the people with issues. We just make videos to have fun and make this game look really fun, cool, etc. I'm gonna go out on a whim here and say that DBR has single handedly introduced more people to the competitive side of smash bros, and brought more people into the community than any other means.

And you ask what we're gonna do when Brawl comes out? Well, we're probably gonna **** you in Brawl, too...
hello... just wanted to say hi and after watching that vid i was like... WTF! Mate?

just wanted to say that im one of the people that dbr inspired and got me into playing smash on the competitive side. im from hawaii and im prety much the only link on hawaii that does all the advance techs and stuff... only been to one turny ever and placed smewhere in the top 20 out of 80 lost to the guy who won the turny... "suposedly the best in hawaii (and i agree with that)" ,and props to the germ thx for that dam vid that i watched a hella lot of times. if it wasent for that i wouldent be able to 0-death foxes, falcos and whoever all those cool combos and stuff.. the dopes combo vid i ever seen but if dbr is ever in hawaii would frickin rock to challange you guys i rely wanna play the germ... just as a learning expirience...

only 17 ganna grad this year and hopefully if there is an oc3 im ganna go savieing money already

zel was right i know alot of people that were dbr got to play smash this way

DUDE THIS VIDIO FRICKIN SUCKED MY SWEATY A5S AND BALL5 AND THAT LINK U A FRICKIN DISGRACE YOU FRICKIN SUCK KILL YOURSELF OR SOMETHING NEVER USE LINK CAUSE YOUR ******** YOU PLAY LIKE CRAP AND I THINK YOUR WHOLE CREW SUCKED

coments on the vid it self: it burnt my eyes... that shiek was a loser it missed its dash atack twice and wtf you doing on yoshi island 64, and when the she got warlock punched it just showed how stupid she was the iddi0t pulled out his chain and the dumb a5s dident even tech roll he fell on his face and like a ****** rolled into the worlock punch... the ganno was a ****** for even doing a worlock punch... well maybe he alread ew the shiek player was a total duch3 but who the hell does d-throw to warlcok punch at least chain grab or somthing, as for the fox dude work on you inf shine that was sad if you wernt fighting that duch3 shiek you would'nt be able to pull it off and its slow as hell by the way i dont even main fox and i could do it double time no wonder your sloth cause your slow as one. and your d-air to ip smash was crap and dude were you trying to tripple lazer cause that was just ******** even i can do that and sh dubble lazer too. jajaja and that marth fas crap wtf you doing runnin instead of WDing and your owning the shiek again wtf and we dont even know if you kill that rtard, you know what i think about the link and the falco dude you learn how to pillar or something

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If your talking about the people that are insulting the video most of us are better then them ahhahah GG again

*hugs 56K for being awesome*

t0m0

Smash Apprentice
Germs post had the most consecuitive insults ive ever read on any forum, ever.​
GJ Germ.​
And sorry guys, your vid licked.​

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
Ya, you video was bad quality and you guys need to improve. There are lots of tournaments in Toronto.

For everyone who said something bad about Canada, these people represent the worst of Canada. Like Germ said,

Put down your controllers, and go play some fu**ing hockey. Thanks guys, you just gave me diarrhea.
Stop playing Smash Bros. and RESPECT DBR!

HXY56

Smash Apprentice
Wow...uh...****...that video was just...bad...no wait, beyond bad it's got to be thw worse thing that I've ever seen. And Germ, not all of us Canadians are like this.

Top Bottom