• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Crew combo vidoes

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Off topic: You live in toronto huh.. come smash with us.. like when there is a tourney or something.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
theres no point.. both crew are far part from each other... > well the thing taht you shouldn't do is mention crews, thats like a slap on the face .. HARD slap.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I love how even though there's only 6 members, the 7 deadly sins were so necessary that you just tagged an extra one on to someone.

Jash

Smash Lord
This video was so messed up, like seriously why would you do that? And to make it worse you guys aren't even that good. DBR does not have time to waste with you guys, they have better videos to make then this trash.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
**** the SBR they ANIT so good at spelling.

How do you misspell "ain't"? TWICE?

lol @ playing on Yoshi 64.

lol @ the Sheik using Chain and then getting Warlock Punched.

OMFG TGM Combo at 1:17!

The GERM

Smash Ace
APRIL FOOLS!!!.........right guys?......seriously, right? first of all, learn how to spell you ignorant f*cks. "WHERE taking back what's ours"??@#$*? "ANIT"????????? You fu**ing maple leaf co(k knockers are on some sh** up there in Canada let me tell you. My d!ck has better combos than this sh*t. And the 7 deadly sins?!!! hahahaha, that's the gayest sh** I've ever come across on these boards hands down, I don't think I want to play smash anymore after watching this sh**, is this the new generation of Canadian smashers? I think I actually just got worse at this game by watching this. I knew Canada was bad besides a handful, but fu** me this is ridiculous. Put down your controllers, and go play some fu**ing hockey. Thanks guys, you just gave me diarrhea.

Nono

Smash Rookie
APRIL FOOLS!!!.........right guys?......seriously, right? first of all, learn how to spell you ignorant f*cks. "WHERE taking back what's ours"??@#$*? "ANIT"????????? You fu**ing maple leaf co(k knockers are on some sh** up there in Canada let me tell you. My d!ck has better combos than this sh*t. And the 7 deadly sins?!!! hahahaha, that's the gayest sh** I've ever come across on these boards hands down, I don't think I want to play smash anymore after watching this sh**, is this the new generation of Canadian smashers? I think I actually just got worse at this game by watching this. I knew Canada was bad besides a handful, but fu** me this is ridiculous. Put down your controllers, and go play some fu**ing hockey. Thanks guys, you just gave me diarrhea.

lol wow it's a good thing I'm not as ignorant as you, otherwise i would think all Americans are idiots with their heads stuck up their *****. Why don't you keep entire countries out of your criticism. kthxbye

Miharu

Smash Hero
lol wow it's a good thing I'm not as ignorant as you, otherwise i would think all Americans are idiots with their heads stuck up their *****. Why don't you keep entire countries out of your criticism. kthxbye
Why don't you ****ing read into the context of the post, dumb****, and not just nitpick on one little generalization. You probably just made yourself look worse by posting some bull**** generalization about Americans. Congratulations, you've just equalized yourself with someone that you've just bashed.

I thought people were better than to waste time flaming DBR. GERM just owns everyone in that respect, sorry.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master

Fileffel

Smash Cadet
After reading all these posts and laughing at The GERM's pwnage, I don't even want to watch that video anymore.

I might though, just to get a good laugh out of it... later...

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Im not even gonna watch that video>.> DBR owns you, thats all i say.

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
you ignorant f***'s, oh ho ho, what a laugh. Stand back from the mirror a little bit, you egocentric hypocrit. I wouldn't doubt that The Germ looks up "DBR sucks" or "f*** DRB" on Google every chance he gets. DBR has ego and anger issues.

I don't understand the point of preview videos.... ?

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Cliche word of the day: Ignorant

Real word of the day: Anit

So guys, how's it going?

MrMojoRisin

Smash Apprentice
You know what this reminds me of?

Those bag cereals that're store brand that say: "Do you like Frosted Flakes? If so you'll love these!" This video was as bad as that cereal is and used the same hook to try and get you into it. Good job on making 8 pound 6 ounce baby jesus cry.

shadic101

Smash Apprentice
lol my bad i just used the DBR to get u ppl to watch, most of u guys think that when they see DBR that everyone is great like a higher lv of play, well DBR u don't own this game so clam down, as for u Germ clam the **** down, it's just a game and Brawl will be coming out soon wat u gona do then?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol my bad i just used the DBR to get u ppl to watch, most of u guys think that when they see DBR that everyone is great like a higher lv of play, well DBR u don't own this game so clam down, as for u Germ clam the **** down, it's just a game and Brawl will be coming out soon wat u gona do then?
Alright everyone we have a new typo: "clam down" :laugh:

You guys need to clam down about this combo vid.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Hello Shadic, I want to play a game...

Ok, so far i've got 4:

1. Anit (Ain't)
2. Where (We're)
3. Evny (Envy)
4. Clam (Calm)

Can anyone top 4. Posts by anyone in this crew count, as well as the actual video. Let the games begin.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so far i've got 4:

1. Anit (Ain't)
2. Where (We're)
3. Evny (Envy)
4. Clam (Calm)

Can anyone top 4. Posts by anyone in this crew count, as well as the actual video. Let the games begin.
Germ does this count ----->

Top Bottom