• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Crew combo vidoes

charburner6

Smash Apprentice
if the was a crew battle with your entire crew vs. germ alone id bet my life savings on germ winning keeping his 4 stock.

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
O.O...WTF was that???a preview of a Combo video??, and another thing, if you are saying that this guys are more better that the DBR members...you have two options:

1.-You are blind
2.- you did´t see the DBR combo video evolution :S

Cyas :D!!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
based on the DI and the number of combos that actually ended in a KO I'd say SDS must have watched DBR Evolution quite a few times :bigthumbu

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
I don´t think so man...the combo video that this guy presents don´t have any image were you can se a COMBO, a real combo...because in all the clips...the opponent have the chance to do a movemment to counter his enemy or something to stay away to the other player. the combos that this preview shown is only 2 or 3 consecutives hits...but nothing more :S.

Cyas!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
oh **** you're right, it's gone. I'm assuming nobody bothered to download it?

~

A legacy has passed, yet it will live on forever in the minds of those so deeply touched by it..

Top Bottom