• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New characters???

Ravic

Smash Rookie
Oh ok, I thought you had bought them all for you, just seemed a little pointless.

Man, I have Nights everything.. From Hats to a pillow case, pins, to comics.. to a hand held games.. Im just a huge fan what Can I say...

supervirus_95

Smash Rookie
NiGHTS into Dreams... was such an awesome game. Definitely the best one for the Saturn. In fact, I still have a working Saturn and my original copy of the game in a chest at the end of my bed. NiGHTS would indeed make a commendable brawler, especially with his/her sequel coming out on the Wii before Brawl's release, 'though one must admit that his/her chances are all but abysmal.

Oh, and the reason NiGHTS is androgynous is because, in the game, you either play as a guy or girl whom transforms into/merges with NiGHTS.
SEE!!!!!! this guy knows what he's talking about!!!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Nights would be bad to tel lyou the truth Shadow before. Im sure Sumurai Goron, will be a playable character in the next super smashbros, along with Little Mac. Im just wondering is anyone else a supporter for Andy (Advance Wars) in Brawl.

Ravic

Smash Rookie
Nights would be bad to tel lyou the truth Shadow before. Im sure Sumurai Goron, will be a playable character in the next super smashbros, along with Little Mac. Im just wondering is anyone else a supporter for Andy (Advance Wars) in Brawl.
Like I said before, people just come here and Bash Nights... They never support Why.....

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Only the legendary ones I think.
Magneton, Starmie, and Electrode are not legendary and yet they have no gender.

Oh and about Nights, he'd so make it if Sakurai didn't put that only three 3rd party characters for Brawl. Oh well, maybe he'll make it on the next installement of Smash.

Ravic

Smash Rookie
Magneton, Starmie, and Electrode are not legendary and yet they have no gender.

Oh and about Nights, he'd so make it if Sakurai didn't put that only three 3rd party characters for Brawl. Oh well, maybe he'll make it on the next installement of Smash.
He did say he would have only 3 correct? What other things did he say that have been changed.. Release dates and many other things... We can never be sure, Things will change over the next 4 months.

Top Bottom