• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New characters???

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Yup, NiGHTS and Samurai Goroh have both been confirmed playable on the site today. Go check. >_>

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hell, I wish NiGHTS was going to be playable in SSBB

Masterem243

Smash Lord
smashbros.com. Simple. And he's being sarcastic. NiGHTs is not gonna be in Brawl, and Samurai Goroh is an Assist trophy, not a playable fighter.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
There still is that slight posibility of Tails in Brawl. But I don't think Silver or Shadow will be there. They'll probably be Alt costumes.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Wow. This is definetely a pretty useless thread. Someone doesn't check updates obviously.

Goroh was deconfirmed as a playable fighter a long long LONG time ago. As for NiGHTS, I presonally don't think he/she/it/potato will make the cut. For some reason, his/her/its/potato chances are extremely slim, since Sega alreadu has a rep.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
NiGHTS is a SHE!!!! she was on the atari a while back. and she is going to be on a wii game soon!!!
Check it out on google or yahoo or something.
You have no idea who NiGHTS is so stop trying to pretend...

1) NiGHTS is male...

2) NiGHTS is a SEGA character...so hell no if it was on Atari

Masterem243

Smash Lord
It was used in a game as an insult from Sonic, but Robotnick actually changed his name to it! SEGA sucks.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I'm familiar with the game, but i never played it. It was never really that popular. Sonic definitely took Night's spotlight.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
Then don't you think that Raiden or Liquid Snake would be a part of Brawl as well? Or Tails, Knuckles, or Dr. Robotnick?

Top Bottom