• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New characters???

Masterem243

Smash Lord
But they are in a series with multiple games, that are the same concept. NiGHTS only has one game with on concept.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
But they are in a series with multiple games, that are the same concept. NiGHTS only has one game with on concept.
Which has no relevence to anything but YOUR assumption...which doesn't have any basis whatsoever except what YOU want to be true

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Oh my god. Try Ice Climbers? How about Mr. Game and Watch? Lousy arguement, I know, but he didn't even have a name before Melee. One trivial thing limits a characters chances - not.

Stado

Smash Apprentice
NiGHTS into Dreams... was such an awesome game. Definitely the best one for the Saturn. In fact, I still have a working Saturn and my original copy of the game in a chest at the end of my bed. NiGHTS would indeed make a commendable brawler, especially with his/her sequel coming out on the Wii before Brawl's release, 'though one must admit that his/her chances are all but abysmal.

Oh, and the reason NiGHTS is androgynous is because, in the game, you either play as a guy or girl whom transforms into/merges with NiGHTS.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I know that much. The Villian from the game looks better. Reala, if my memory serves me right.

Lee1993

Smash Cadet
He's got 2 games...It doesn't matter that the other one isn't out yet if Nintendo KNOWS about it

And who the hell said they have to have more than 1 game to get into smash?

No one, that's just some stupid assumption some person made up

NiGHTS only didn't have a sequel because they thought they didn't want to tarnish the first game with a sequel unless they knew it would be better than the original

Maybe you should look up your facts before trying to argue this
**** strait

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why is this thread still alive? >_>; You guys should make a real thread for NiGHTS instead of using this thread....
NiGHTS has an official thread,,,someone decided to revive this one for some reason

volbound1700

Smash Master
No one said third parties were allowed only one character that's what everyone assumes, Sakurai could have changed his mind on the subject.
How could he change his mind on the subject if he never made his mind up on it or stated his intentions. We have no idea whether SEGA will get a second rep or not.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Nights is a male.

Nights was never on Atari.

Nights was on Sega Saturn, and has a new game coming out on Wii.

Nights was in Sonic Riders, a completely different game with a different concept.

Nights could be in Brawl, but as far as we know he isn't.

Samurai Goroh is an assist trophy.

Most of the people that posted here have no idea wtf they're talking about.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nights is a male.

Nights was never on Atari.

Nights was on Sega Saturn, and has a new game coming out on Wii.

Nights was in Sonic Riders, a completely different game with a different concept.

Nights could be in Brawl, but as far as we know he isn't.

Samurai Goroh is an assist trophy.

Most of the people that posted here have no idea wtf they're talking about.
NiGHTS is not a male, NiGHTS is listed as having no Gender/ Having BOTH Genders

Ravic

Smash Rookie
Nights is an amazing game, I my self have over 5 copies of the game, its that good. I'm a huge fan and have all the comics, yes there are Nights Comics, some people don't understand how popular Nights once was, and with the game coming out for the Wii very soon, Nights soon will strike back in popularity, Giving Nights some Chance in Brawl. I read all eight pages and just because no one has heard of Nights before they automatically assume Nights wont make it in Brawl. Nights has a huge Japan fan base and a some what large chunk from America ( The Older Gamers, who played the Game when it was around ). Nights has a good shot for Brawl.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Nights is an amazing game, I my self have over 5 copies of the game, its that good. I'm a huge fan and have all the comics, yes there are Nights Comics, some people don't understand how popular Nights once was, and with the game coming out for the Wii very soon, Nights soon will strike back in popularity, Giving Nights some Chance in Brawl. I read all eight pages and just because no one has heard of Nights before they automatically assume Nights wont make it in Brawl. Nights has a huge Japan fan base and a some what large chunk from America ( The Older Gamers, who played the Game when it was around ). Nights has a good shot for Brawl.
lol, you have 5 copies of the game?

Ravic

Smash Rookie
Well Yes Short story for ya, My brother and I both have a copy, (2). We both each have an X-Mass Edition Copy (4). And We have one still sealed in the box, because its just an amazing game. And I do have a broken disc.. I stepped on so that could be counted as 5 1/2 or 6 You can choose. :D

vesperview

Smash Hero
Well Yes Short story for ya, My brother and I both have a copy, (2). We both each have an X-Mass Edition Copy (4). And We have one still sealed in the box, because its just an amazing game. And I do have a broken disc.. I stepped on so that could be counted as 5 1/2 or 6 You can choose. :D
Oh ok, I thought you had bought them all for you, just seemed a little pointless.

Top Bottom