• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaT

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0130-2279-3947
I should have 2 votes left
+1 to Krystal, She has the potential for a really cool moveset and I just like the character from the series.
+1 to Ashley because shes the girl next door living in the haunted mansion

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Bet there are no animations for Ridley in that trailer, just pre rendered cutscenes
But there is still a surprisingly complex model (even more than models of playable characters...for some reasons) of his trophy in Melee, which would need to be T-Posed first of course.
Why would they have to remove the boss from SSE?
Don't know. Other M Ridley would look different enough and even ignoring that, Galleom and Duon have really weird sounds because their soundbanks are used by Mewtwo and Roy, so, they most likely won't care about things happening like playable Ridley fighting boss Ridley if this kind of s**t already happens.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
But there is still a surprisingly complex model (even more than models of playable characters...for some reasons) of his trophy in Melee, which would need to be T-Posed first of course.

Don't know. Other M Ridley would look different enough and even ignoring that, Galleom and Duon have really weird sounds because their soundbanks are used by Mewtwo and Roy, so, they most likely won't care about things happening like playable Ridley fighting boss Ridley if this kind of s**t already happens.
Oh right I forgot about his trophy, thats good, cause I like that model since the brawl one can work out. But T-posing can be difficult. Someone I knew was trying to get brawl shadow to work out either from his assist or regular trophy idk but the results were that it glitched too much, textures stretched across the screen, etc.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Oh right I forgot about his trophy, thats good, cause I like that model since the brawl one can work out. But T-posing can be difficult. Someone I knew was trying to get brawl shadow to work out either from his assist or regular trophy idk but the results were that it glitched too much, textures stretched across the screen, etc.
While it is difficult, that guy was most likely not skilled enough since those things were avoided by K.Rool model used for a mod that is still in alpha state.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
While it is difficult, that guy was most likely not skilled enough since those things were avoided by K.Rool model used for a mod that is still in alpha state.
Wait characters that are going to eventually be put in PM later will be based of the AT models or trophy models right? And the guy your talking about that did King K. Rool used the brawl trophy? How long did he take to make it work?

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Wait characters that are going to eventually be put in PM later will be based of the AT models or trophy models right? And the guy your talking about that did King K. Rool used the brawl trophy? How long did he take to make it work?
Or just any model from Brawl unless character exists only as a sticker. If model has too many bones, like Brawl Ridley model, i think it will be re-rigged because of animations file size limit.
Yes, he used brawl trophy. I don't know how long it took, but it was Snoopy, who made a lot of model hacks for Brawl...including that horrible Ridley mod...

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Or just any model from Brawl unless character exists only as a sticker. If model has too many bones, like Brawl Ridley model, i think it will be re-rigged because of animations file size limit.
Yes, he used brawl trophy. I don't know how long it took, but it was Snoopy, who made a lot of model hacks for Brawl...including that horrible Ridley mod...
Okay..Im almost getting it. Let's say they put in someone like Saki Amamiya (he's only my favorite video game char). Which model would they choose, The AT or Trophy, like which one would be less work and fewer bones or whatever?..And, who else in brawl have you also been trying to use (just curious)? I'm guessing only the boss char don't work cause they have a lot of bones

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Okay..Im almost getting it. Let's say they put in someone like Saki Amamiya (he's only my favorite video game char). Which model would they choose, The AT or Trophy, like which one would be less work and fewer bones or whatever?..And, who else in brawl have you also been trying to use (just curious)? I'm guessing only the boss char don't work cause they have a lot of bones
Most likely AT since it requires a lot less work (if he has to be re-rigged, he is already t-posed, so, -many hours required for it) unless he has really low quality because then it will have to be reworked like their Mewtwo.
I didn't tried to use any other model. Not all bosses have a lot of bones, but they are a lot more detailed than playable characters.

Subtle

Smash Cadet
+1 Ray MK2
+1 Shadow
+1 Masked Man
+1 Issac (requires masked felix costume)
+1 Saki

+1/2 Sami
+1/2 Skull Kid
+1/2 Masked Rider (Bikeless only. Tho I could see creating a fresh excite biker, then mixing him with falcon)
+1/2 anything else mother
+1/2 Waluigi
+1/2 Ridley (Zard Clone not even mentioned by op O.o)
+1/2 Leon
+1/2 Krystal ( Staff only)

- paper mario
- toon loz characters ( I will accept a toon summoned skull >.>)
- more f zero representation ( I like black shadow a great deal but there are bigger priorities)
- slippy
- takamaru
- tom nook
- primid
- toad
- tails
-mgs ( I think)

LOGGED IN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SIX YEARS FOR THIS

why did I pick my 5?
Ray is the kind of character that people will instantly love on screen even if they are unfamiliar with him. People vibe with the custom gundam. Better megaman analog than sukapon imo.
Masked Man is the best option for a mother villian. I think spoiling his identity even indirectly will only inspire people to play mother 3. Needs a taunt where he pulls out the weapon he faced down the drago with. Plus, with his variety of weapons and abilities he could draw from dozens of existing mechanics, much like mewtwo
Issac requires no explanation, I just really hope you guys get his grab animation right! Bonus points if you can craft some kind of dijin junction/summon system ( Somewhere between monado arts and ivy's beam)
Saki is just cool as hell. I love me some gunblade. Pit/Metaknight clone?
Shadow is blatant fanboyism on my part, I know its not gonna happen. Can I taunt cancel 'MARIA!!!'

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
+1 Ray MK2
+1 Shadow
+1 Masked Man
+1 Issac (requires masked felix costume)
+1 Saki

+1/2 Sami
+1/2 Skull Kid
+1/2 Masked Rider (Bikeless only. Tho I could see creating a fresh excite biker, then mixing him with falcon)
+1/2 anything else mother
+1/2 Waluigi
+1/2 Leon
+1/2 Krystal ( Staff only)

- paper mario
- toon loz characters ( I will accept a toon summoned skull >.>)
- more f zero representation ( I like black shadow a great deal but there are bigger priorities)
- slippy
- takamaru
- tom nook
- primid
- toad

LOGGED IN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SIX YEARS FOR THIS
Since I'm about to start working on updating votes and I saw this, please provide reasons for all of the downvotes if you want them to be counted.

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
What exactly do you mean? He is in OP. If you mean that he should be listed there as a Charizard clone, then you are horribly wrong. Not only does Ridley does a enough things than Charizard doesn't, but his proportions are also a lot different (long limbs, thin body, weird neck that acts like a limb, long tongue and head, long tail, large wings, long fingers and toes, etc), so, he would require completly new animations, completly eliminating the whole purpose of making him a clone.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Since I'm about to start working on updating votes and I saw this, please provide reasons for all of the downvotes if you want them to be counted.
Isn't it going to take you forever to count all the votes since 10/1/14, searching through the pages since then?
Btw, can you tell me how to make a PM CSS signature like yours?

What exactly do you mean? He is in OP. If you mean that he should be listed there as a Charizard clone, then you are horribly wrong. Not only does Ridley does a enough things than Charizard doesn't, but his proportions are also a lot different (long limbs, thin body, weird neck that acts like a limb, long tongue and head, long tail, large wings, long fingers and toes, etc), so, he would require completly new animations, completly eliminating the whole purpose of making him a clone.
I don't think he grasps the gravity of the situation of how it all works, a lot people think Charizard would be used as a clone engine for Ridley, right, as one would.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Isn't it going to take you forever to count all the votes since 10/1/14, searching through the pages since then?
Btw, can you tell me how to make a PM CSS signature like yours?
The votes have already been counted by Shin and Sol, and a bit by Fries. I'm going to be formatting everything into a results list, since right now everything is just documented on our spreadsheet. I'm also fixing the formatting of said spreadsheet, but I'm getting close to finishing.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
The votes have already been counted by Shin and Sol, and a bit by Fries. I'm going to be formatting everything into a results list, since right now everything is just documented on our spreadsheet. I'm also fixing the formatting of said spreadsheet, but I'm getting close to finishing.
Good to know. Now, what about my sig question?(:

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
In light of recent Ganondorf changes, I'd like to update my vote, switching Ganondorf's +1 to King K. Rool, but keeping a +1/2 vote for Pig Ganon because tridents are awesome.
To be clear, that means my current votes are
+1
Sukapon
Waluigi
Ridley
King K. Rool
+1/2
Pig Ganon
Paper Mario
Third Party Characters: The idea of some insignificant, coincidental guest taking tournaments in the greatest Nintendo All-Star crossover of all time is abhorrent. These are the only options I would prefer nothing over.

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Alright, excuse the double post, but here are the last results for the year of 2014.

Results 12/3/14
553 unique voters
Character Total (+1, 0.5, -1, % Approval)

Top 5
Isaac: 264.5 (252, 49, 12, 96.17%)
Ridley: 192.5 (205, 53, 39, 86.87%)
Ganondorf / Black Shadow: 141.5 (168, 43, 48, 81.47%)
Lyn: 125.5 (136, 55, 38, 83.41%)
King K. Rool: 124.5 (111, 65, 19, 90.26%)

S-Tier (75+ total)
Dark Samus: 108 (108, 56, 28, 85.42%)
Skull Kid: 104 (83, 52, 5, 96.43%)
Sami: 101 (101, 34, 17, 88.82%)
Saki: 79 (67, 42, 9, 92.37%)
Ray: 78 (60, 38, 1, 98.99%)

A-Tier (30+ total)
Dixie: 63.5 (73, 53, 36, 77.78%)
Sukapon: 59 (63, 46, 27, 80.15%)
Masked Man: 58 (48, 38, 9, 90.53%)
Paper Mario: 56 (54, 52, 24, 81.54%)
Waluigi: 38 (63, 48, 49, 69.38%)
Andy: 36.5 (27, 39, 10, 86.84%)
Ninten: 32 (27, 28, 9, 85.94%)
Tom Nook: 31.5 (33, 33, 18, 78.57%)

B-Tier (10+ total)
Takamaru: 29 (17, 26, 1, 97.73%)
Goroh: 27.5 (20, 37, 11, 83.82%)
Lip: 26 (19, 18, 2, 94.87%)
Tetra: 21.5 (25, 27, 17, 75.36%)
Pichu: 17.5 (83 ,37, 84, 58.82%)
Ashley: 14.5 (8, 13, 0, 100.00%)
Micaiah: 12.5 (11, 9, 3, 86.96%)
Mach Rider: 11.5 (3, 17, 0, 100.00%)

C-Tier (0+ total)
Red: 7.5 (23, 9, 20, 61.54%)
Balloon Fighter: 7 (3, 12, 2, 88.24%)
Prince Sabure: 7 (4, 8, 1, 92.31%)
Slippy: 6.5 (7, 11, 6, 75.00%)
Hector: 6 (20, 26, 27, 63.01%)
Midna and Wolf Link: 6 (5, 4, 1, 90.00%)
Rawk Hawk: 5.5 (1, 13, 2, 87.50%)
Leon: 4.5 (3, 9, 3, 80.00%)
Primid: 3.5 (10, 9, 11, 63.33%)
Krystal: 3 (31, 44, 50, 60.00%)

D-Tier (0 and lower)
Young Link: -0.5 (8, 7, 12, 55.56%)
Toad: -2 (26, 28, 42, 56.25%)
Plusle and Minun: -3.5 (8, 7, 15, 50.00%)
Toon Zelda: -9.5 (8, 9, 22, 43.59%)

F-Tier (Bottom 5)
Gray Fox: -13 (6, 4, 21, 32.26%)
Liquid Snake: -13.5 (2, 5, 18, 28.00%)
Tails: -33 (25, 32, 74, 43.51%)
Knuckles: -40.5 (28, 21, 79, 38.28%)
Shadow: -61 (25, 16, 94, 30.37%)

Last edited:

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Oops, sorry Embarrass

@ BaganSmashBros BaganSmashBros
The thought behind a hurtbox on his tail is that otherwise attacks with it would be too safe with too much range. Just think of 3.02 Mewtwo.
Of course, that could not be the case depending on how the moves are designed. If they don’t actually cover a huge area or if they had wet-noodle-sourspots then an invincible tail might work.

Actually, I think I’ll update my Ridley post with some new thoughts, now.

I greatly dislike the Other M design, for a few reasons:
  • It’s not the iconic appearance fans know Ridley for.
  • It’s a reminder of a game that should be forgotten.
  • It’s not Ridley; it’s just some clone.
  • It doesn’t fit with the rest of the artstyle; it’s too pointy, too glossy, and clashes with SM Samus.
  • It’s ugly.

A (poor) argument against playable Ridley would be the question of what happens to the boss. Nothing has to happen, this is Smash, we can have 8 Mario’s at the same time now. If the size difference is a complaint, he could just be renamed “Giant Ridley.” Or, he could be replaced with the Ridley clone, or Omega Ridley, or Ridley X, or Zero Mission’s Ridley robot, or even something like DK64’s Dogadon.

Also, the manner in which Ridley appears in Super Metroid (first his eyes, then the rest) would make a great entrance.

Now, imagine this:

Ridley has the highest aerial top speed and acceleration in the game, with two or three very-high aerial jumps, a very-high terminal velocity, but a regular-high gravity (whatever’s necessary to give him a bit of hang time but still be super comboable). Overall, this would provide him with absolutely amazing mobility in the air, but with a catch…

It’s not just that he’s not-so-great on the ground, with a power-level more in line with Melee Link than Brawl Link. The real killers are the transitions. I’m talking 8+ frame jump-squat and neutral-landing, 17+ for L-cancelled aerials, and RIP if he lands from Up-B.

Of course, with all this, Ridley would have to make the most out of ledges and, despite much preferring the air, might decide to spend some time grounded if only to avoid the danger of jumping. But the real fun comes in with the Pogo Tail.

The way I imagine it is if Pogo Tail were Dair, although one might argue it’d be better as a special move. Once the input it made, there’s a relatively long startup as Ridley spins his tail, then he stabs it downward, then keeps it extended for a while, then finally retracts during cooldown. There’s a strong hitbox on the tip once it fully stabs and while it’s extended, with a weak one on the rest of the tail. The idea here would be that Ridley couldn’t just drift into someone to get the strong hit: he’d either need to space out the stab’s tip a la Marth’s spike, or take the dangerous/difficult route of trying to fall directly on the enemy while it’s extended.

His landing point would be tied to the tail during much of the move, and if he lands while his tail is extended it springs him back into the air with just enough lag/height to do it again. This action would restore his jumps, but would leave him immobile on the ground for fewer frames than landing then jumping, with the added benefit of slight protection via a weak hitbox on the tip of his tail, which could even combo (with poor SDI) into a rising hit that is very strong on the tail-tip and weak on the rest of his body.

However, it would be a situational technique. He’d have to have enough time before landing for the twirl to execute (which would also telegraph his intentions), he’d have to be high enough that the initial stab (which stretches a bit farther than he subsequently keeps it) doesn’t cause him to land, and he’d have to make sure to land before the cooldown starts (which still keeps his tail, hence landing point, fairly low for a while). If he does accidentally land at the wrong point he not only doesn’t get the Pogo, but he’s put into his long-lasting Dair landlag, which he probably didn’t expect hence didn’t L-cancel. Moreover, it would carry the risk that, if the Pogo is interrupted for any reason, then he loses all his jumps regardless of what he had before (as well as possibly stuff like ledge invincibility, glide, undecayed AGT, etc.).

Sounds kinda cool, eh?

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Oops, sorry Embarrass

The thought behind a hurtbox on his tail is that otherwise attacks with it would be too safe with too much range. Just think of 3.02 Mewtwo.
Of course, that could not be the case depending on how the moves are designed. If they don’t actually cover a huge area or if they had wet-noodle-sourspots then an invincible tail might work.

• It doesn’t fit with the rest of the artstyle; it’s too pointy, too glossy, and clashes with SM Samus.
  • It’s ugly.

A (poor) argument against playable Ridley would be the question of what happens to the boss. Nothing has to happen, this is Smash, we can have 8 Mario’s at the same time now. If the size difference is a complaint, he could just be renamed “Giant Ridley.” Or, he could be replaced with the Ridley clone, or Omega Ridley, or Ridley X, or Zero Mission’s Ridley robot, or even something like DK64’s Dogadon.

Also, the manner in which Ridley appears in Super Metroid (first his eyes, then the rest) would make a great entrance.

Now, imagine this:

Ridley has the highest aerial top speed and acceleration in the game, with two or three very-high aerial jumps, a very-high terminal velocity, but a regular-high gravity (whatever’s necessary to give him a bit of hang time but still be super comboable). Overall, this would provide him with absolutely amazing mobility in the air, but with a catch…

It’s not just that he’s not-so-great on the ground, with a power-level more in line with Melee Link than Brawl Link. The real killers are the transitions. I’m talking 8+ frame jump-squat and neutral-landing, 17+ for L-cancelled aerials, and RIP if he lands from Up-B.

Of course, with all this, Ridley would have to make the most out of ledges and, despite much preferring the air, might decide to spend some time grounded if only to avoid the danger of jumping. But the real fun comes in with the Pogo Tail.

The way I imagine it is if Pogo Tail were Dair, although one might argue it’d be better as a special move. Once the input it made, there’s a relatively long startup as Ridley spins his tail, then he stabs it downward, then keeps it extended for a while, then finally retracts during cooldown. There’s a strong hitbox on the tip once it fully stabs and while it’s extended, with a weak one on the rest of the tail. The idea here would be that Ridley couldn’t just drift into someone to get the strong hit: he’d either need to space out the stab’s tip a la Marth’s spike, or take the dangerous/difficult route of trying to fall directly on the enemy while it’s extended.

His landing point would be tied to the tail during much of the move, and if he lands while his tail is extended it springs him back into the air with just enough lag/height to do it again. This action would restore his jumps, but would leave him immobile on the ground for fewer frames than landing then jumping, with the added benefit of slight protection via a weak hitbox on the tip of his tail, which could even combo (with poor SDI) into a rising hit that is very strong on the tail-tip and weak on the rest of his body.

However, it would be a situational technique. He’d have to have enough time before landing for the twirl to execute (which would also telegraph his intentions), he’d have to be high enough that the initial stab (which stretches a bit farther than he subsequently keeps it) doesn’t cause him to land, and he’d have to make sure to land before the cooldown starts (which still keeps his tail, hence landing point, fairly low for a while). If he does accidentally land at the wrong point he not only doesn’t get the Pogo, but he’s put into his long-lasting Dair landlag, which he probably didn’t expect hence didn’t L-cancel. Moreover, it would carry the risk that, if the Pogo is interrupted for any reason, then he loses all his jumps regardless of what he had before (as well as possibly stuff like ledge invincibility, glide, undecayed AGT, etc.).

Sounds kinda cool, eh?
Yes everbody loves the Super Metroid Ridley design but it looks to be very hard to make a body for this ridley that will look natural for smash (I mean its doable but will probably take even more work). Roidley has a way better body type for smash (he looks amazing in smash 4) atm it seems to be the most doable option. Maybe later a Super Metroid alt could be made or something but it looks to be quite a challenge.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Angelglory's mockup looks alright to me.

Roidley's body type always looks unnatural to me; that broad chest, long abdomen, giant hands, short legs, and conical neck.
I believe Bagan was originally doing quite well with the Smash model, except that he had too many bones which jacked up the filesize beyond the limit, and no way to re-rig.

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
I believe Bagan was originally doing quite well with the Smash model, except that he had too many bones which jacked up the filesize beyond the limit, and no way to re-rig.
Actually there is a way, he needs somebody to re-rig it for him. He just can't do it himself because Blender isn't the proper software to rig the model, he'd need 3DS Max which he doesn't have.

Last edited:

MagnesD3

Smash Master

Roidley's body type always looks unnatural to me; that broad chest, long abdomen, giant hands, short legs, and conical neck.
Idk man he looks quite strange, very scrunched and lanky. If the model could be spread out he might look better though.

This model fits alot better in smash IMO

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Good to know. Now, what about my sig question?(:
Sorry for not replying to you earlier, I had something I wanted to do after getting the results finished.

Those icons, as you can see in my signature, were made by Solbliminal, and to get all of them in my signature without reaching the image limit, I made a single image comprised of my favorites lol. I'm not sure if he still has them available to the public though. Maybe if you ask nicely over a PM he might still have them stashed.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Oops, sorry Embarrass

• It’s ugly.

Now, imagine this:

Sounds kinda cool, eh?
Interesting idea. Invincible tail can be balanced by making only tail blade useful and everything else a lot weaker (that works better on Other M Ridley, who has huge tail blade, but everything else is thin).

Roidley just looks more like a human. Its not that his legs are short - his arms are just long. His neck looks more natural since its thick and not thin like a stick (i resized Ridley to be 2x smaller and when picked up Lip's stick when that item bug still was present, it actually was completly covering upper part of his neck).
That size comparison won't work very well in PM and SSBB since Samus (or Charizard) already comes close to clipping platforms. It was made for SSB4.
I'd rather have a better looking version of him tbh. Metroid prime Ridley comes to mind, where he can spread out if lanky.
Metroid Prime Meta Ridley is exactly same as Brawl model, but with metal parts. Well, its more like Brawl model was based off Meta Ridley.
For Roidley being just a clone, he is exactly same as Ridley, in both body and mind. There was a commercial with Ridley (who had Brawl colors) getting ready to kill Samus when she was 3 years old with ruins of the colony in the background and that model is not same as Other M model or model from cutscenes (design is same, but model itself isn't). So, it was made just for commercial or at least modified for it. Remember that Other M redesigned pretty much everything, including something like Geemers (they gave them loooong legs), Mother Brain (overall similar difference as with Roidley and Ridley), Samus' Power Suit and Gravity Suit and many other things.

Alright, excuse the double post, but here are the last results for the year of 2014.

Results 12/3/14
553 unique voters
Character Total (+1, 0.5, -1, % Approval)

Top 5
Isaac: 264.5 (252, 49, 12, 96.17%)
Ridley: 192.5 (205, 53, 39, 86.87%)
Ganondorf / Black Shadow: 141.5 (168, 43, 48, 81.47%)
Lyn: 125.5 (136, 55, 38, 83.41%)
King K. Rool: 124.5 (111, 65, 19, 90.26%)

S-Tier (75+ total)
Dark Samus: 108 (108, 56, 28, 85.42%)
Skull Kid: 104 (83, 52, 5, 96.43%)
Sami: 101 (101, 34, 17, 88.82%)
Saki: 79 (67, 42, 9, 92.37%)
Ray: 78 (60, 38, 1, 98.99%)

A-Tier (30+ total)
Dixie: 63.5 (73, 53, 36, 77.78%)
Sukapon: 59 (63, 46, 27, 80.15%)
Masked Man: 58 (48, 38, 9, 90.53%)
Paper Mario: 56 (54, 52, 24, 81.54%)
Waluigi: 38 (63, 48, 49, 69.38%)
Andy: 36.5 (27, 39, 10, 86.84%)
Ninten: 32 (27, 28, 9, 85.94%)
Tom Nook: 31.5 (33, 33, 18, 78.57%)

B-Tier (10+ total)
Takamaru: 29 (17, 26, 1, 97.73%)
Goroh: 27.5 (20, 37, 11, 83.82%)
Lip: 26 (19, 18, 2, 94.87%)
Tetra: 21.5 (25, 27, 17, 75.36%)
Pichu: 17.5 (83 ,37, 84, 58.82%)
Ashley: 14.5 (8, 13, 0, 100.00%)
Micaiah: 12.5 (11, 9, 3, 86.96%)
Mach Rider: 11.5 (3, 17, 0, 100.00%)

C-Tier (0+ total)
Red: 7.5 (23, 9, 20, 61.54%)
Balloon Fighter: 7 (3, 12, 2, 88.24%)
Prince Sabure: 7 (4, 8, 1, 92.31%)
Slippy: 6.5 (7, 11, 6, 75.00%)
Hector: 6 (20, 26, 27, 63.01%)
Midna and Wolf Link: 6 (5, 4, 1, 90.00%)
Rawk Hawk: 5.5 (1, 13, 2, 87.50%)
Leon: 4.5 (3, 9, 3, 80.00%)
Primid: 3.5 (10, 9, 11, 63.33%)
Krystal: 3 (31, 44, 50, 60.00%)

D-Tier (0 and lower)
Young Link: -0.5 (8, 7, 12, 55.56%)
Toad: -2 (26, 28, 42, 56.25%)
Plusle and Minun: -3.5 (8, 7, 15, 50.00%)
Toon Zelda: -9.5 (8, 9, 22, 43.59%)

F-Tier (Bottom 5)
Gray Fox: -13 (6, 4, 21, 32.26%)
Liquid Snake: -13.5 (2, 5, 18, 28.00%)
Tails: -33 (25, 32, 74, 43.51%)
Knuckles: -40.5 (28, 21, 79, 38.28%)
Shadow: -61 (25, 16, 94, 30.37%)
Good to see Ridley still being 2nd in the list (not 1st unfortunately, but whatever).

kyleglor

Smash Cadet
Ridley would only be acceptable if they made a smaller one without a janky neck and dub him Ridley Jr so the team can take creative liberties and have a PM original character.

PS: Im kidding

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Ridley would only be acceptable if they made a smaller one without a janky neck and dub him Ridley Jr so the team can take creative liberties and have a PM original character.

Well, then Other M Ridley is actually adult Ridley Jr, being his clone and having a normal neck.

Hagrid

Smash Apprentice

Ridley would look so much better without the janky neck. I can't help but feel his head would fall off at the slightest touch.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Actually there is a way, he needs somebody to re-rig it for him. He just can't do it himself because Blender isn't the proper software to rig the model, he'd need 3DS Max which he doesn't have.
Autodesk student account = 3 free years of 3DS Max.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
So, I'm curious... what software would you need to get into for 3D modeling?
Blender, 3DS Max... You have lots of options. Same for software to make the materials and textures (Photoshop, GIMP, Paint.net...).

For Brawl hacks 3DS Max is the one that's used the most.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Does PM even look at this poll and what people want? Because according to "something I've seen," they're disregarding this. And how many more characters are they thinking of adding? They can only add so many people before it becomes ridiculous.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Does PM even look at this poll and what people want? Because according to "something I've seen," they're disregarding this. And how many more characters are they thinking of adding? They can only add so many people before it becomes ridiculous.
They drop by now and again.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
They're limited to only 5 more characters
And the poll doesn't decide who gets in, but it does help them get a feel of what people want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom