• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
From the Nintendo Chronicles in Brawl:

10/28/2001Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite!
04/07/2003Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
07/26/2004Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
The former two were amazing.
Do want.
I don't care for Hamtaro, but I find it hilarious that three games were passed in the Chronicles. They didn't even mention any of Sonic's Gamecube/Wii/GBA/DS games. Yet Bomberman appears twice, and Hamtaro three times. What is this black magic?

Hamtaro and Bomberman confirmed for Project M.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I don't care for Hamtaro, but I find it hilarious that three games were passed in the Chronicles. They didn't even mention any of Sonic's Gamecube/Wii/GBA/DS games. Yet Bomberman appears twice, and Hamtaro three times. What is this black magic?

Hamtaro and Bomberman confirmed for Project M.
Kobe's in there 3 times

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
So hey. I have something interesting I would like to bring up. For those of you have been keeping up with Hyrule Warriors, you know already that the roster has gotten very weird yet intriguing as development has progressed. Seeing as Vigilante brought up Agitha, it comes to me as no surprise he has been keeping up with the news. But here is the whole reason I'm bringing all this up. If Hyrule Warriors progresses with its roster the way it does, Majora's Mask characters are inevitable. And considering the oddball Agitha is to the roster, I would not be the slightest surprised at this point if Kafei actually makes a playable appearance. If that happens, you all should know damn well that I'll be here posting the video showing the character's Clone Engine potential. Just saying.

Also, +1/2 vote for Agitha. Not because of Vigilante, but because her being brought up made me realize that a lot of Brawl's assets could be used to make her an incredibly unique moveset. Thank you for existing Hyrule Warriors <3

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
pffft, she's totally showing too much leg. Women love to show as much skin as possible and it's quite degenerate and leads to increased sexual frustration in men and thus more **** occurs. Is that what you want? Then don't further support this degenerate culture through fanservice girls like Lyn.
1396887648283.gif

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
You brought this on yourselves by not allowing the simple fact that there's already too many FE reps to be enough of a reason.
For the 12,000th time in the history of SmashBoards.

Fire Emblem has an absolute ****load of badass characters, all with a unique personality and different fighting style.

It's a rare occurence within video games, and it's something that should be embraced. You think FE is over-repped? Son! FE is shamefully under-repped.

The potential characters are limitless there.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
You brought this on yourselves by not allowing the simple fact that there's already too many FE reps to be enough of a reason.
"Brought this on ourselves", meaning we should accept the fact YOU don't want another Fire Emblem character? Yeah, that's not how that works. Lyn's not budging off the Top 5 of this list because people want her. A lot more than you don't want her it seems.

pffft, she's totally showing too much leg. Women love to show as much skin as possible and it's quite degenerate and leads to increased sexual frustration in men and thus more **** occurs. Is that what you want? Then don't further support this degenerate culture through fanservice girls like Lyn.
And about this degenerate female crap, you haven't the common sense to make such a claim. That is about as stupid as saying, "Muscular males are degenerate to males of weaker stature. It is clearly geared towards girls who love strong men, and is a sexual stereotype that is offensive to guys". Anyone who dares to make a claim that accuses a character of being over-sexualized is viewing the character sexually. And THAT is offensive to fans who legitimately support the character because of their history. You can go home with your BS claims. Nobody is buying that crap.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I don't know, Sol. Ice Climbers are sexually demeaning to males and females alike.
Oh clearly. The sexual innuendo they portray is obviously so highly offensive that we should remove all children from the game to avoid people thinking we are promoting pedophilia. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Oh clearly. The sexual innuendo they portray is obviously so highly offensive that we should remove all children from the game to avoid people thinking we are promoting pedophilia. :rolleyes:
While we're at it, we should also get rid of Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pikachu, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Yoshi - just so people don't think all the animals (most of them naked) are promoting beastiality.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
While we're at it, we should also get rid of Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pikachu, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Lucario, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Yoshi - just so people don't think all the animals (most of them naked) are promoting beastiality.
Damn it Shin. You Shininja'd my post edit. I totally was going to throw that PETA comment out there. :079:

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
See that, @PMBR? Even when someone posts before I do, I still Shinja them.
Everytime I hear Shininja, I think of this thing.

Shin confirmed to be a Shedinja.

#Unstopable #HisFatherWorksAtNintendoMicrosoftAndSony #360NoScopesAreNotVeryEffective #Pokerface #HeIsNotAGiraffe #HeShowsUsHisMoves #HalfLife3Confirmed #SonicAdventure3Confirmed #MegaManX9Confirmed #Mother4Confirmed

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
@ Shin F. Shin F.

Hey Shin. I never got around to asking. What is with that character I keep seeing in your avatar? Is he a character of yours?

Last edited:

タオー

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1146-8863
So I'm just jumping in here, read the OP and was wondering if we're still looking into any new characters not listed? Because I think having Kranky Kong would be an awesome addition. There are no old (aged) fighters in any of the smash bros series, and I think he'd be a very fun addition. Not to mention that his cane opens a lot of options. Just some thoughts.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
So I'm just jumping in here, read the OP and was wondering if we're still looking into any new characters not listed? Because I think having Kranky Kong would be an awesome addition. There are no old (aged) fighters in any of the smash bros series, and I think he'd be a very fun addition. Not to mention that his cane opens a lot of options. Just some thoughts.
We add characters based on how frequently they are voted on. Characters who reach 10 votes are added to the OP.

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Any and all discussion on a new character is very welcome.

Mmmmmmmmm, Uncle Scrooge based moveset.
mmmmmmm

タオー

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1146-8863
Also not sure if any Castlevania characters have been mentioned, but Alucard or any of the Belmonts would be great additions. They already have a stage in PM, and frankly I'd like some actual Castlevania music on it, not just a copy of Luigi's Mansion.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Also not sure if any Castlevania characters have been mentioned, but Alucard or any of the Belmonts would be great additions. They already have a stage in PM, and frankly I'd like some actual Castlevania music on it, not just a copy of Luigi's Mansion.
Rules for characters are different than rules for stages. A character has to appear in Brawl to be eligible for adding.

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
For the 12,000th time in the history of SmashBoards.
Fire Emblem has an absolute ****load of badass characters, all with a unique personality and different fighting style.
It's a rare occurence within video games, and it's something that should be embraced. You think FE is over-repped? Son! FE is shamefully under-repped.
The potential characters are limitless there.
Different fighting style? Unique? Is that why smash4 has 3 blue-haired sword-user FE reps? Marth was always boring and now it's like he's multiplying out of control, it's sickening. Maybe if an axe-user or something besides yet ANOTHER sword-user were... no, it's still too many when so many other series are still under-represented. But you FE ******* are clearly too self-absorbed to understand even that much.

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Different fighting style? Unique? Is that why smash4 has 3 blue-haired sword-user FE reps? Marth was always boring and now it's like he's multiplying out of control, it's sickening. Maybe if an axe-user or something besides yet ANOTHER sword-user were... no, it's still too many when so many other series are still under-represented. But you FE ******* are clearly too self-absorbed to understand even that much.
You seem like you'd be fun at parties.

Cool Blue

Smash Journeyman
Guys don't even bother with this guy.
He's just not worth the trouble.

Edit: Alfonzo'd :4greninja:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom