• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I still wish Vaati was eligible. Shin made the perfect 3D model for him in his DropBox in his signature.

There's a pretty decent 3D render for Sukapon floating around though, so you can do that if I can find it.

Edit: here it is:

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Can't wait :bee: Straight into my signature they'll go.

In that case, you may be interested in a Masked Man render not in my dropbox. I didn't put it there since it was just made for some CSPs. I believe it was a mod from Pik.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
I still wish Vaati was eligible. Shin made the perfect 3D model for him in his DropBox in his signature.

There's a pretty decent 3D render for Sukapon floating around though, so you can do that if I can find it.
Whoa, now, let's not be hasty about that! I didn't make the model, I just got it from the Vault and posed and rendered it.

Although, yeah, I also really wish Vaati was eligible.

As to Ridlexodia, I've heard that even though he's supposed to be far too big and powerful to win against, there are three that stand a chance...
The three Smash God cards.
Sweet :bee: adding those now

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Whoa, now, let's not be hasty about that! I didn't make the model, I just got it from the Vault and posed and rendered it.

As to Ridlexodia, I've heard that even though he's supposed to be far too big and powerful to win against, there are three that stand a chance...

Had to touch up Ninten. Something came out wrong. Should be fixed now.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord

Oh, alright. Mistake on my part, then.

Yes! Those Mother icons are goin' in my signature NOW, whether someone else is already sigging it or not.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Oh, alright. Mistake on my part, then.
It's fine, just didn't want to get credit for someone else's work.

Too bad sigs for regular members can only have 5 images. Tempted to get Premium now, I think they can have more. :p Oh, well. The Brawl Vault signatures stopped updating after the last upgrade, anyways.
Dang it Shin, your render only makes me want Vaati more.
Playing with that Vaati model over Lucas is amazing. Even though the moveset is the same, the model and the fact that Lucas is a "Magic" user with Vaati's staff instead of his stick makes him feel as though he's Vaati anyways. He even turns into his Beast / Bat form when he gets a Smash Ball. (Instead of having the glowing eyes like other characters do.)

:linkmelee: if anyone wants to try it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30271

Last edited:

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Sol puttin' in dat work.
Now this is pretty much the same thing as a Smash 4 thread.
Except we're slightly cooler :D

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Sol puttin' in dat work.
Now this is pretty much the same thing as a Smash 4 thread.
Except we're slightly cooler :D
We are pretty tame compared to the Smash 4 thread.

Also, put in dat Pichu just for Saito, and Slippy / Condor for Arctic.

Last edited:

Darkmask

Smash Journeyman
Between Ninten and Masked Man, I think I lean moreso towards Masked Man, cause I love me a villain! If Earthbound did get another rep, even though they have 2 reps so far for a 3 game franchise, I think I'd be alright with that, as long as they make the 3rd character a lot more different than Ness or Lucas, granted Lucas does play quite a bit different now to Ness now that Project M revamped him.

Shin, did you ever post a Masked Man moveset?

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Between Ninten and Masked Man, I think I lean moreso towards Masked Man, cause I love me a villain! If Earthbound did get another rep, even though they have 2 reps so far for a 3 game franchise, I think I'd be alright with that, as long as they make the 3rd character a lot more different than Ness or Lucas, granted Lucas does play quite a bit different now to Ness now that Project M revamped him.

Shin, did you ever post a Masked Man moveset?
But Masked Man isn't evil, he's mind-controlled.

I still prefer Ninten because he completes the trio.

Not a full moveset, but there are partial ones floating around everywhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom