• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Character: DeMille (Demiru in Japan) (from Tomato Adventure)

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Check my previous posts for the answer to your question.
:chuckle: My bad, haven't seen you in a while!

So.... What are the chances DeMille made it to Brawl. At this point all we can do is speculate who's in the final list. More suggestions are pretty futile, so we all just gotta wrap it up.

Hmm... I wonder if I made a topic like that, it would get closed...

parrothead

Smash Lord
:chuckle: My bad, haven't seen you in a while!

So.... What are the chances DeMille made it to Brawl. At this point all we can do is speculate who's in the final list. More suggestions are pretty futile, so we all just gotta wrap it up.

Hmm... I wonder if I made a topic like that, it would get closed...
Here are some PROS:

* DeMille is the best of Chihiro Fujioka's original characters besides Geno. If Geno doesn't enter, then perhaps DeMille can.
* DeMille represents AlphaDream, one of Nintendo's 2ND-Party developers.
* DeMille has good potential.
* DeMille was mentioned twice with a lot of words in Sakurai's SSBB poll.

And here are some CONS:

* Tomato Adventure is Japan/Asia-Only. Even though, there are some Japan/Asia-Only stuff appearing in SSBB, Sakurai said he will not add too many Japan/Asia-Only stuff in SSBB.
* Tomato Adventure probably didn't sell very well.
* DeMille and Tomato Adventure seem kind of odd for people new to them.
* DeMille could become an Assist Trophy, a Sticker, or something else.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
TOMATO ADVENTURE. Hahahaha! What kind of game is called Tomato Adventure? :laugh: well, he looks like an okay character. I wouldn't mind him as an AT, same for Stafy.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
I've caught Demiru fever. Parrothead is awesome. If it weren't for you I would have never known about Stafy or Demiru, who happen to be my most wanted characters. I'll be holding out for both these guys and will be extremley happy if they both made it in.

parrothead

Smash Lord
Can anyone make a DeMille sig icon? You know, those rectangular-icons used in the signature parts of people's posts.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Can anyone make a DeMille sig icon? You know, those rectangular-icons used in the signature parts of people's posts.
I could, I'm a Media Design student...but my styles can be a bit off and some other person might do it faster

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
*SIGH* If only his design didn't look so lame... I love his attacks though...

Florida

イーグランツ

I wish I had signiture privlidges. :(
1. That's awesome. I'll use it when I squeeze the juice out of my current sig.
2. You don't have signature privilidges?
3. (to whoever said it) How would this be a "WTF" update?! :p Demiru's chances are rather high.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Hahahaha thanks. I know my artwork isn't that impressive, but I tried.

1. That's awesome. I'll use it when I squeeze the juice out of my current sig.
2. You don't have signature privilidges?
3. (to whoever said it) How would this be a "WTF" update?! :p Demiru's chances are rather high.
I hope you eventually use it! :D

And yes, I am not allowed to put pics in my profile for some reason. I PMed McFox about it.
And he did appear twice on the poll.

*SIGH* If only his design didn't look so lame... I love his attacks though...
His design is one of the reasons I love him. He's so cute!

parrothead

Smash Lord
*bump*

DeMille has been mentioned at IGN.

This is called "The Animal Kingdom" (not to be confused with a place at Disney's theme parks), which not only mentioned DeMille, but also Muddy the Mole from Mole Mania, Lucario, Meowth, Dixie Kong, and the Duck Hunt Dog.

If this is called "The Animal Kingdom", then I bet IGN will create a page discussing about Nintendo's robot characters like Skapon from Joy Mech Fight, Harry from Teleroboxer, one of the Rays from the Custom Robo series, the ST Falcon from Battle Clash and Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge, and perhaps Tin Star from the game of the same name.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
*bump*

DeMille has been mentioned at IGN.

This is called "The Animal Kingdom" (not to be confused with a place at Disney's theme parks), which not only mentioned DeMille, but also Muddy the Mole from Mole Mania, Lucario, Meowth, Dixie Kong, and the Duck Hunt Dog.

If this is called "The Animal Kingdom", then I bet IGN will create a page discussing about Nintendo's robot characters like Skapon from Joy Mech Fight, Harry from Teleroboxer, one of the Rays from the Custom Robo series, the ST Falcon from Battle Clash and Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge, and perhaps Tin Star from the game of the same name.
They already did robot characters actually, and they didn't list any of the characters you listed, although Skapon does show up in the Konami's Crew of all places... But that's alright because IGN's "Smash It Up!" doesn't mean spit anyway, IMO.

Top Bottom