• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Apex Schedule Announced With No Cuts!

UltimaNylocke

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ULTI#211
NNID
UltimaNylocke
I just wanna know if VGBootCamp is gonna be streaming Ultra Street Fighter IV Top 8 and Sm4sh Wii U Top 8 too or if it is gonna just be Melee on that channel, like on the previous streaming schedule.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The fact that Nintendo of America linked to Smashboards in the first place boggles my mind.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Hype to the max. Really glad to see Apex being run perfectly despite what happened yesterday. I cannot seem to find the new stream scheludes, tho. Anybody knows when VgBootCamp will stream Smash 4?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Damn its amazing what the community can do! Looking foward to watching this!

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Lol why are you guys so surprised
Nintendo has always been down af with all the meta work we put into their smash seires
U act like they never noticed :D

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Nintendo really start to support the Smash Competitive community since that invitational.

Smash 4 should never die... Melee too but Smash 4 is a Top priority and the only Smash game they really focused on Competive and Casualness and is New anf fresh.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Whoa, what a turnaround. Apex must main Lucario or something. >_>

Last edited:

Zurreal

Smash Rookie
Great effort on Team Apex, their sponsors, and the Smash Community to get this train back on track. I wonder what Nintendo's special announcement is? It will probably be the Mewtwo trailer but I'm hoping a certain space animal claws back in a trailer or announcement.
Flaco got a lot of Wolf's stuff, so I think they won't bring him back, unfortunately. If you were actually talking about Slippy and not Wolf sorry for the misunderstanding. Slippy has already been directly confirmed as future DLC so look forward to that.

LimitCrown

Smash Ace
NNID
LimitCrown
3DS FC
0903-2850-8324
Flaco got a lot of Wolf's stuff, so I think they won't bring him back, unfortunately. If you were actually talking about Slippy and not Wolf sorry for the misunderstanding. Slippy has already been directly confirmed as future DLC so look forward to that.
Fox is the character whose custom special moves resemble Wolf's special moves. However, besides Wolf Flash, none of them function exactly like Wolf's special moves.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Flaco got a lot of Wolf's stuff, so I think they won't bring him back, unfortunately. If you were actually talking about Slippy and not Wolf sorry for the misunderstanding. Slippy has already been directly confirmed as future DLC so look forward to that.:troll:
Yeah just because characters share moves doesn't mean they can't come back.:4darkpit::4lucina::4drmario:. Wolf could also kill Slippy in seconds.

Akaimizu

Smash Rookie
Is it any surprise that Nintendo knows of Smashboards? Heck, the Treehouse has often stated that they're pretty keen on sites like this and others. They're the ones that spread the inside jokes, often posted to these pages, around NOA.

Top Bottom