• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Advanced Tech - Gliding Toss

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Hey, I don't know if you guys know this (I haven't read the thread), but this was in Melee too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0w7IXE-NhM

And if what I'm guessing is correct, you get some invincibility frames during it too. If someone who is good at testing that sort of thing could test it instead of me, that'd be great.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
Hey, I don't know if you guys know this (I haven't read the thread), but this was in Melee too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0w7IXE-NhM

And if what I'm guessing is correct, you get some invincibility frames during it too. If someone who is good at testing that sort of thing could test it instead of me, that'd be great.
I knew about that, and Use that all the time in Melee, but it has no invincibility frames and it's very short and close in comparison to the new version. and the new animation looks weird and unintended

snarfoogle

Smash Rookie
I'm having trouble reproducing this with Toon Link. I can pull it off with Diddy most of the time but with Toon Link I keep standing still and throwing the bomb, or rolling. He must have a different timing for it?

I.T.P

Smash Ace
I'm having trouble reproducing this with Toon Link. I can pull it off with Diddy most of the time but with Toon Link I keep standing still and throwing the bomb, or rolling. He must have a different timing for it?

sorry to brake it to you, but toon link is one of the few characters that have no gliding toss. but if you wanna be amazed, try GaW's :p

Echostarter

Smash Rookie
Olimar can do it too. but, not with pikmin. he needs to catch a banana or bomb or turnip.. or any other item that can be thrown with the A button.

snarfoogle

Smash Rookie
sorry to brake it to you, but toon link is one of the few characters that have no gliding toss. but if you wanna be amazed, try GaW's :p
Thanks, man. I read the first post and then tried the technique while skipping the rest of the topic. Adult Link can't do it either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom