• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Levitas

the moon
<fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1QfIbLulf8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1QfIbLulf8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object></object>

by request

Underload

Lazy
:bigthumbu :bee: :mad: :nerd: :urg:

I approve of the song choice, I love Earthbound, I'm angry that I never beat it, wow I'm a failure of a nerd (all in smiley language!)

Arcade

Smash Ace
Oh my gosh. The forum just decided to email me every time someone posts in a thread I subscribed to. Now my inbox is all cluttered up with useless emails from Smashboards.

Who the heck would ever use that feature anyway? Argh.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
wow lots of new faces, and some old ones :) hello everyone

also, is it just me? or are some of the avatars not showing up...
Oh my GOSH. *hugs* Kev! Welcome back! This calls for pictures of bumble bee Ness!

...I'll have to find those first

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
XOXO IS BACK!!! AND FUPOO A LIL BIT!!! YAY!!

oh, I switched from bumble-bee ness to saturn ness.... saturn is too cool....

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I was in class, and this started playing. My professor actually stopped class for a second and went, "Oh my god, I hear EarthBound going on." He laughed and started showing us a vid of him playing EarthBound music on his guitar. It was amazing.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
<fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1QfIbLulf8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I1QfIbLulf8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object></object>

by request
this song mad ****ing legit. So is Pokey.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol wtf this song

I open this thread and moved to a different window for something else, and it started playing and I was like WTF.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
ugggghhhhh just experienced the worst tease of my life.

So I'm sitting around with some friends talking about the Starcraft 2 beta and how I'm pissed I don't have a key yet, and I log in to check my battle.net (which had been down for maintenance before the conversation started) and I see some weird present icon on my account, and no one (including the people with keys) knew what it meant. I couldn't click on it or anything and the page display was a little glitchy, but we figured it was still just buggy from the maintenance. I decide to try opening it in Chrome (I was using Firefox), and Chrome displayed the page properly and showed me that.....

....I had 7 free days of WoW time...

I

hate

WoW.

Blizzard....

fffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Nessers (and whoever else really wants it).

I've decided to be VERY generous and put up my entire MOTHER collection for you guys. Be warned, it's huge (mostly because of all the soundtracks :/ ). Almost 3 GB of MOTHER, over 2,400 items.

Who all wants it? I know Levitas does haha.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I am kicking Mother 1's butt.

As soon as I saw Ninten, I bust out laughing at how HUGE his head is. Then the lamps and dolls were moving and attacking, THEN WALLY OMG WALLY WAS ****** ME EARLY LEVELS. But all is good now. I have the Wooden Bat, about to do whatever I need to at the Zoo.

Top Bottom