• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Chuee

Smash Hero
Post is mine
EDIT:
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
5005!!! I get the palindrome!!! beat that, levi!

I've been hosting a german exchange student over the past couple of days and have been doing tons of stuff with him... tomorrow i have the ACT and I have to finish creating a huge project..... I WILL FINISH THIS!!! XD...

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
NOT THAT TYPE OF STUFF!! YOU SICKO!!!

We've been going around to several different restaurants, my classes at school... there are also several other german exchange students at our school and we got together to go to different places around our town... NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE!!!

Arcade

Smash Ace
Wow. Now I remember why I hate chaining Pokemon for Shinies. I chained up to 38 (40 is the number you need to get to) until a Shellos decided at the last second it wanted to waste the last fifteen minutes of my time by breaking my chain. Then on my next try, I got the chain up to 39 and lost it to a gol dang Gastrodon despite doing everything perfectly again. Then as I run back to a PC spewing profanities, I encounter the Pokemon I was chaining. $%^@&$@#

Oh, and speaking of bad luck, Hypnosis does NOT have 70% accuracy. I refuse to believe it. It failed SIX TIMES IN A ROW when I fought a gym leader yesterday. What are the chances of that, less than one percent?

Either God does not want me to play this game or the game is programmed to torment me. Possibly both.

I'm sure someone else can top my unlucky moment though, if not from Pokemon, then from some other game.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hypnosis accuracy was changed in Platinum to 60% actually. Forgot if it is like that for Heart Gold/SS

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
you're right... lol... the first three sections were a breeze..... the science surprisingly was a lot more pressing on time than i thought originally.... the writing i didn't get to write a conclusion on though :(

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Wow. Now I remember why I hate chaining Pokemon for Shinies. I chained up to 38 (40 is the number you need to get to) until a Shellos decided at the last second it wanted to waste the last fifteen minutes of my time by breaking my chain. Then on my next try, I got the chain up to 39 and lost it to a gol dang Gastrodon despite doing everything perfectly again. Then as I run back to a PC spewing profanities, I encounter the Pokemon I was chaining. $%^@&$@#
I remember once during last summer, I was chaining for like 32 battles and then a Chansey broke my chain. Then in the very next non-PokeRadar battle a shiny Geodude appeared.

I didn't know whether to be angry or just laugh.

Hypnosis, Supersonic, and Slam all miss when I especially need them to work...

Meccs

@Meccs_
iirc Hypnosis is 75 now. (I coulda sworn last time I glanced at it, that's what it was) But I could be wrong. (I'm too lazy to go power on my DS...) 60 would explain why my Politoed misses so **** much, though :p Makes me see him miss 5 times in a row and get dominated...
While Jynx's Lovely Kiss always seems to hit...
HG is too good. <3 my lv100 Umbreon, she's amazing. her moveset has advantages on 99% of the Pokemon of the first 4 elite Four people :p
Plus in my 10 years of Pokemon I've only raised one other Pokemon to lv100 from a low level (w/me as the OT), and that was a Nidoking the first time I ever played Pokemon (on Yellow.)
Currently working on getting my Ampharos (82) and Politeod (70something) up to 100 by level grinding the elite four. I've lost too much Brawl time to HG :p

EDIT: Yeah Hypnosis is still 60. Cmon, Nintendo...
/unecessary wall of text that has nothing to do with Ness that I typed while really bored.

Levitas

the moon
panda plays? he moved to med school so I haven't seen him in a year, and I don't know where I was going with this, so blah

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah Diamond and Pearl made Hypnosis accuracy 70 which made a couple of Pokemon playable but then they realize it was broken so then in Platinum they brought it back down to 60 that sucks cause I moved all my Pokemon to Platinum and some of them had Hypnosis so I kicked my own *** >.<

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
...i'm drunk
Hahahaha. <3 Kev

ACT is really easy lol.
Heck yeah it is. When I took it I got a 34/36...

Yeah Diamond and Pearl made Hypnosis accuracy 70 which made a couple of Pokemon playable but then they realize it was broken so then in Platinum they brought it back down to 60 that sucks cause I moved all my Pokemon to Platinum and some of them had Hypnosis so I kicked my own *** >.<
My Gengar has it. I want to teach it Spite too so it can be super obnoxious. Nothing like Dream Eater + Hypnosis. Also how broken would it be if you could teach Spite to a pokemon that exerts Pressure? LOL

And, I'm so tired of smashboards crashing, I kept trying to edit my posts earlier, AND post in here to see my favorite Ness mains ;_;

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Got done painting a room, had to assemble a bed, played some LoL cause I'm trying to catch up to Dphat and them who started forever before me lol. Having Pokemon discussions with BR members, talking about Falco vs Wario, playing as MK on Green Greens to figure out some more stupid stuff (I found some Uthrow and Fthrow stuff)

Uffe

Smash Hero
I haven't painted a room in a long time. Speaking of MK, I was using him a few nights ago and did something out of his u-throw. But hey, that's MK for you.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
K so how did MLG go about picking the stages they did and are TOs following those rules cause up to this time TOs just had their own stage list and rules o.0

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The backroom slightly collaborated with MLG for stages and stuff. When you see Green Greens or Norfair legal, and you are mad at MLG, you can also direct that at the BR. While we didn't have clear Counter Votes for those stages, a lot of them were coin flips and MLG made a decision based on that.

So for example, on the next list, Green Greens and what not will be Counter/Banned. So unless your TO wants to use it that bad, you don't have to worry about it being advocated heavily in the ruleset.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Actually DMG my buddy Rakarth on LoL is most likely the best Heimer right now. If you want to discuss Heimerdinger at all you should talk to him... I use the same tag on LoL so he'll know who I am if you mention me when messaging him or something.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I won't lie when I say that I. . . .LOVE. . . .GREEN GREENS ^.^

NoFair I don't mind it much but it's like this over Jungle Japes o.0

Thanks for the info DMG

Top Bottom