• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm attractive? NAHHHHHHHHH I'm an ugly M-F. xD I have no self esteem either.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
:D thanks for the complements. I'm the kind of person who keeps saying "I can do better/I can be better," and always evaluate on a scale of high expectations.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Not on Captain Falcon's watch ! D:

Speaking of which, Ness is the only character in the whole Brawl roster who can respond in agreement to Captain Falcon's down-taunt by using his up-taunt.

"Show me your moves !" "Okay !"

That kid is manly, I swear !
this is why I second Ness

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Hello! C: I'm new on the boards, I don't really know where a newbie like me can post first, so since I'm a Ness mainer, I'll start up over here :B

So yeah....hey! xDu

Also...

Speaking of which, Ness is the only character in the whole Brawl roster who can respond in agreement to Captain Falcon's down-taunt by using his up-taunt.

"Show me your moves !" "Okay !"
HAHAHA!

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I main Sami. We should team up, together our CO Powers ****.
This is so true. Dual Strike, I was just like "SAMI AND EAGLE! USE T-COPTERS TO MOVE MY TROOPS, DROP THEM AFTER EAGLE'S USAGE OF CO POWER, THEN CAPTURE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD W/ SAMI'S STUFFZ!"

Sami played correctly was so broken...

mobilisq

Smash Ace
eagle you should be like me and be arrogant and have such an inflated sense of self worth that youll never look down on yourself again

though tbf im still surprised when people complement me, stems from initially having pretty low self esteem as a kid :/

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
eagle you should be like me and be arrogant and have such an inflated sense of self worth that youll never look down on yourself again

though tbf im still surprised when people complement me, stems from initially having pretty low self esteem as a kid :/
I had terrible self-esteem for most of my life. I guess it just carries over.

According to my psych book (and infinite amounts of prior knowledge), self-esteem begets itself.

I'm not the kind of person who can stand being arrogant very much, especially because of my brother's overinflated ego and how it pisses me off.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hello! C: I'm new on the boards, I don't really know where a newbie like me can post first, so since I'm a Ness mainer, I'll start up over here :B

So yeah....hey! xDu

Also...

HAHAHA!
Welcome~. Your avatar is incredibly scary lol.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I had terrible self-esteem for most of my life. I guess it just carries over.

According to my psych book (and infinite amounts of prior knowledge), self-esteem begets itself.

I'm not the kind of person who can stand being arrogant very much, especially because of my brother's overinflated ego and how it pisses me off.
Well you're attractive, so deal with it.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Welcome~. Your avatar is incredibly scary lol.
Hahahaha, thanks a lot. I drew that, but I can change it if it scares people away :C

red x and i may or may not have worn ness costumes to a tourney yesterday

http://i.imgur.com/S6Hrc.jpg

im the girl and hes the dude... was too cold for shorts =p
That is SOO cool! I want that shirt so bad :C

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yink linked me to a place you can get that shirt on Skype, but my Skype is currently broken and im too lazy to fix it and Im busy uploading stuff to YouTube so I dont wanna download it. Otherwise Id give you the said link.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Hey, so I'm new on the ness boards, but I've been using him for a while as well as lurking around here.

So hows everyone doing?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Yink linked me to a place you can get that shirt on Skype, but my Skype is currently broken and im too lazy to fix it and Im busy uploading stuff to YouTube so I dont wanna download it. Otherwise Id give you the said link.
Its on fangamer.net which is pretty easy to navigate

I'd give the link myself but I hate my phone's internet :ohwell:

I got red x the hat for his bday from fangamer and he was like "wait how did you remember where I live" hehehehehe

:phone:

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
my bf rarely spends anything on me, im the one spoiling him usually lol :p

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I went to buy myself some pokemon cards... and trollandtoad decided to crash. :(

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
Just came back here for the first time in a while. God that write-up of me I made over a year and a half ago is pretty bad/off. Yink, if you could erase it, that'd be great - I'll come up with a new one at some point.

Haven't been brawling nearly as much as I would like to, still can whoop the friends though haha.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like how in the past 3 days there have been like, 5 new/returning Ness players out of nowhere. I approve.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I have some trading cards in my room, but only first gen. Man i'd love a Charizard. He's always been my favourite pokemon, always will be. And as much as they say he's fire-flying type we all know he's really a dragon in disguise! :p

Maybe going to a tourny in near future, MAYBE can convince peoples to set up recording equipment this time :ness:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well, if you really feel that way then there's nothing much in opposition i can say. It's your own choice, but if there's one last thing i can say, it would be that in my advice it is best not to close the door, but rather leave it ajar, just in case...

In any case eagleye, i wish you best of luck to whatever you do in future, whatever it may be ^^

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i think im gonna wear the ness getup to at least 1 day of apex

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
Huh... Tomato? You wouldn't be the same Tomato who runs earthbound central, would you?
Nope, totally different guy. Didn't realize I was accidentally stealing someone else's identity. Totally a coincidence I use the same name and main character from the guy who runs Earthbound Central. Had no idea, I'm due for a name change, I made this name when I was like 9 >_>

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
lol, s'alright. Didn't think so, but it was like whoa for a minute. Since it's the guy who did the Mother 3 english patch.

Top Bottom