• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Video Archive Super Store - Now with More Illuminati

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I played him and it was insanely close (getting battlefielded on the last stock = gay).

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
CF users keep trying to dair me, since they can't even seem to knee me, and it's just ********. I'm not great Ness, but I know I can utilt a Falcon dair over, and over, and over.
OH MY JESUS!
You can utilt a CF dair?!?!?!?

I gotta try that. My bro spams the hell outta dairs and grabs.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
OH MY JESUS!
You can utilt a CF dair?!?!?!?

I gotta try that. My bro spams the hell outta dairs and grabs.
works on Ganon dairs too...most of the time...like...if the sweetspot hits right when you do it, I don't think you'll take priority, but I could be wrong...I know i've stopped quite a few Ganon dairs so maybe it'll work, sweet-spot or not =D [what I mean by "sweet spot" is when Ganon's foot is extended all the way]

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Maybe it's just the fact that you're hitting in the invul frames.

*is on vacation in Hawaii*

indie_dave

Smash Ace
ANNOYING WHERE ARE YOU

there is hawaii team oc3 sending off/training party tomorrow lol 3pm-10pm local time. wanna go? the best hawaii guys could not beat simna last year and needz moar practice ^_^ (with like a better ness than me lol)

i gotta try that uptilt. ganon tho, :sniffles: that meanie

Ademisk

Smash Champion
you don't need to utilt though....I generally try to do a y, up, uair, I can do it almost a single frame off the ground in that way. And Ness's uair trumps ALL(if you use it right)

tehSANDMAN

Smash Apprentice
uptilt is awesome. i kept gettin ***** by falco pillaring and quickness when i was at fc. then i found out utilts actually interrupt it pretty well. ...i hate falco, cept when i grab im :p

toasty

Smash Hero
aahh.
thank you Toasty graham cracker with chocolate and marshmallows!
lol it's funny how I got the name...most people think it's from Mortal Kombat [although my avatar on VAgaming.com is definitely the dude who says TOASTY!]...but I was doing a play in highschool, we were painting the set, had a can of brown paint, which came with a color grade scale for the shades of brown. My skintone is the color "toasty" so the nickname stuck: I literally AM toasty

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
The break the targets video was removed... Oh did you guys know that if your on the ground and a really powerful ms is about to hit you (that could ko or lead to one) jump and it sends you into the ground instead of in the air. Lol I can't hit with u-tilt (No horizontal hitbox)....

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
The break the targets video was removed... Oh did you guys know that if your on the ground and a really powerful ms is about to hit you (that could ko or lead to one) jump and it sends you into the ground instead of in the air. Lol I can't hit with u-tilt (No horizontal hitbox)....
ms??......

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
MS = meteor smash... what I said basically works for any move that sends you downward in the air.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I learned it from watching Jiggly vs. Ganon matches. It saves Jigglypuffs from his dair of death. Ganondorf used thunderdrop. It's super effective! Jigglpuff faints.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I know, right? But, to be honest, Annoying put it in the Ness compendium thread, about 8 posts down, so it IS stickied...though this one is more up to date.(albeit slightly more)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I think you should take off the ones of me vs. Luigi cuz they're sooo old. It's not that helpful teaching somebody about the matchup at all. I might get some videos up this weekend cuz my noob friend is coming over so I want people (besides me) to explain to him what he needs to do, cuz I'm not a Marth main.

toasty

Smash Hero
haha, I, too, need to make new videos. my videos MAY have a couple moments of "good **** toasty!" but I only RECENTLY [as in: the last 4 days] fell into a Ness groove that I'm pretty proud of. Like those matches against BlackheartLee's and Cyrain's Marths? Ugh, I wince when I see me fall for their games or when I try stupid and completely unnecessary stuff that ends up getting me killed. You don't need to remove my vids, as they are not "terrible" and I don't have anything better to replace them (yet), BUT you should respect the wishes of the people featured if they request the removal of any vids. I know you were "kidding" about the blasphemy

if he already removed the vids, I'm too lazy to look at the moment, so yeah sorry if you already did and plz don't be stupid and flame me for it [not you, in particular. but it's smashboards, I need all the disclaimers I can get]

Ademisk

Smash Champion
.....*snicker* ...HAHAHAH!!!!!! Omg...no..no...can't...HAHAAH!!!

Edit: Sorry, random inexplicable laughter. I wanted to try that video project I was talking about earlier in the thread, but I haven't been approached by anyone willing to try and send my some actual video files, rather than me dredging them up off youtube. It really doesn't look good if I do that, so I'd rather not.

STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WILLING TO SEND ACTUAL VIDEO. PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED/DON'T HATE NESS.

Top Bottom