• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NERD RAGE (Project M) - August 17th, 2013 - Cincinnati, OH

Should we move the date?

• Yes, push it back to September.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, keep it where it is.

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Sorry guys, but I'd like to confirm that I cannot go to this. Settling down after my move takes priority =/. Doctor X, please do not return my entry/venue fees and use them as you see fit.

Scythe

Smash Master
Sorry guys, but I'd like to confirm that I cannot go to this. Settling down after my move takes priority =/. Doctor X, please do not return my entry/venue fees and use them as you see fit.
metroid noooooooooooo

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well now that metroid is no longer going (sad times :( ) looks like I need a teammate again.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
No worries man, I know you've done all you can, and I know you've been a big help promoting this event either way. It's great to be reminded how awesome people in the community can be.

You get honorary first place for real. Not first place for real, but honorary for real.

Edit: I'll be introducing some flexibility into the schedule soon. What we can do is as Strong Bad suggested. Once we get down to top 8 or top 4, we can check with the people who are still in and see what their plans are. It would be more hype to save it for Day 2, but again we don't want to keep anybody who can't stay too long.

Oracle

Smash Master
I want to offer to team with you hylian, but i'm still waiting on zhime to confirm if hes going or not. I call dibs if you don't make a decision by then

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
K I will team with oracle first and then if he's teaming with zhime I'll team with you meta if you still don't have a partner at that time.

I would just team with whoever asked me first but I <3 texas so oracle gets dibs haha. Hopefully zhime can confirm if he's going or not soon.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I also need a teammate.

also, for the OOS guys, for food I recommend this Japanese food place right outside the venue in the mall. You get a full container of food for 6 bucks and It will fill you up.

Oracle

Smash Master
If you want a rob ditto, I can tell you right now thats probably not happening. Also I dont really do mms but ill be glad to play an exhibition match

Hylian are you playing link or lucas now?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Nah, go and play Lucas or w/e against it. Everyone knows you don't play ROB anymore. I just want MM and hype and salt and more hype and more salt.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Please please please play Lucas! I like when matches are gift-wrapped for me.

Actually before the trash talk gets out of hand, I have to announce that it's looking unlikely that I can make it to this. I haven't been able to generate any interest in my region for driving 7 hours to this. It's just cmart and me right now, and his car can't make this trip, and my truck gets about 12 mpg. This trip is not realistic to split between the two of us.

Doctor X, go ahead and hold on to my pre-reg money. I'd still like to support this tournament however I can. And if anything changes, I'll let you know. If not, I'll see most of you at The Big House. I know MD/VA will be coming out to that in force.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Apparently TheReflexWonder's House is the best PM region in the world

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If you want a rob ditto, I can tell you right now thats probably not happening. Also I dont really do mms but ill be glad to play an exhibition match

Hylian are you playing link or lucas now?
I play link/lucario/lucas in that order, and i play a variety of other characters as well including a good fox if it comes to that.

Oracle

Smash Master
K I will team with oracle first and then if he's teaming with zhime I'll team with you meta if you still don't have a partner at that time.

I would just team with whoever asked me first but I <3 texas so oracle gets dibs haha. Hopefully zhime can confirm if he's going or not soon.
Zhime says his attendance is pretty sketchy so we can team for this. we have to go double lucas at least once lol

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I'm probably going to quit my job to go to this tournament. Gotta get a feel for my new job first before I decide to do that.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Zhime says his attendance is pretty sketchy so we can team for this. we have to go double lucas at least once lol

Ok cool! I also think Lucario would be a great teammate for lucas considering I could heal you with aura bomb >_> lol.

Sorry meta!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If you did lucario I might practice gdubs for the delicious free stocks

Oh man...We play too many characters lmao sticking to link/lucas would probably work best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom