• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Negative Nancies 2: ACTUAL UPDATE THIS TIME! Assist Trophies taken into account.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
If it hasn't been suggested already, maybe you could insert your Mii as a playable character in Brawl, with moves based on Wii Sports and Wii Play.
No, just time and time again.

Well, anime and manga characters will DEFINITELY NOT make it. And, for 3rd party characters, I think the only ones with a chance to get in are Mega Man and Bomberman; any other one seems impossible to me.

maxieman

Smash Ace
Shigeru should be an assist trophy, I think we can all agree that would be just as glorious of a tribute

chaucha_link

Smash Rookie
I was just thinking as I was looking on the criteria that makes a "good" character....and yes I did read the fact the character had to have gotten his/her start on a video game....but as you well know there are exceptions. Could Godzilla himself possibly be an exception? He meats all the other requirements and he could easily be scaled down. He even has been in fighting games before....

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
I was just thinking as I was looking on the criteria that makes a "good" character....and yes I did read the fact the character had to have gotten his/her start on a video game....but as you well know there are exceptions. Could Godzilla himself possibly be an exception? He meats all the other requirements and he could easily be scaled down. He even has been in fighting games before....
Now I am a big Godzilla fan, don't get me wrong, but your last statement actually hurts your case. Besides Link, who was special to Soul Caliber 2 for the GCN only, no other characterss have been in fighters. That's what makes the game unique.

Besides the fact not many people would want him in the game, he doesn't work well. An interesting thought, but no. And when was the last time someone bought a copy of a Godzilla game besides yourself?

Simon_Belmont

Smash Apprentice
And, for 3rd party characters, I think the only ones with a chance to get in are Mega Man and Bomberman; any other one seems impossible to me.
Nothing is impossible. Nobody is impossible. As long as they meet the requirements, they're not impossible to join the brawl. True, some might have a lower chance than others but it's still not perfectly impossible.

The only impossibles are anime/manga characters, characters who have not originated from video games and characters who have not appeared on a Nintendo platform.

I'd say maybe Shigeru Miyamoto is impossible because he has originated in real life? I don't know though, correct me if I'm wrong.

Top Bottom