• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

need help vs sheik and marth

Hax

Smash Champion
Windrose those were exactly the kinds of vids i was looking for. i now feel prepared for the marth and sheik matchups

Mizar

Smash Ace
Windrose those were exactly the kinds of vids i was looking for. i now feel prepared for the marth and sheik matchups
The amount of sarcasm in this post is outrageous. But I mean, what'd you expect?

Also, Bair.

KneeJustice

Smash Rookie
Just because it's a joke thread doesn't mean that it can't be productive. Maybe post some advice when going against these characters for people who may be genuinely interested. Or videos...

Windrose

Smash Lord
There's a falcon video thread, it's not very complete but it has alot of matches and it's organized neatly into different matchups.

There has been a lot of threads on vs marth and sheik, but it's not really organized :S. You can try the falcon mind meld thread for some good summaries of everything you should do vs marth.

DunSkies

Smash Journeyman
i like to F-B marth when they F-air space me its really easy to get in that why and i like crouch canceling down tilting them it works.

Top Bottom