• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska/South Dakota Brawl Power Rankings MMX version (Updated 6/22/12)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Cue never beat me in tourney nor never played me Rob get it right not that I care you just need some info straighten out.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I find it strange you have the panelists as the main info but the actual PR in collapse tags lol

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Because I am not done with it yet.

Also GameGenie, I suppose you are right he didn't play you, but he beat every single person he played in this state other than me and tyser, and he played Cook pretty well.

More importantly

Edit: fixed

btw I'm not finished yet, I have a lot more mega man goodness.

But I must say, that's the most confusing weapon set ever. Two boomerangs? I guess one of them can grab health/1ups and is more of a damage dealer, and the other sends multiple to assault AND is super low cost for weapon energy. And the more I think about it, the Shadow Blade is a boomerang too, but it goes diagonally so it does have a utility use.

DeLux

I don't understand what the suggested boss order has to do with the PR :\

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You wouldn't get mega man references would you? Especially ones that are a reference to an 1991 issue of Nintendo Power. Mega Man works like RPS, in that once you beat a boss, one of the other boss is weak to the power you just obtained, so figuring out what boss is the weakest to beat first is the best key, unless you become a master and getting a certain weapon or rush accessory.

resTy

Smash Champion
I can go off about what's wrong with the list, but I'm not. All I'm gonna say is that GameGenie's weapon made me laugh my ass off pretty good.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah. I think next time we'll do X bosses so more people care about which one they are, also people should vote on
Bio
Good Point:
Bad Point:
Like:
Dislike

but to be fair, I just used the auto-default bio about the Robot Master.

darf nate

Smash Cadet
me and some of my buddies play every month or so( in Lincoln). you guys on here should come play next time or invite me over next time you guys play.

darf nate

Smash Cadet
ah man i just got back from 8 hours of smash with 6 of my buddies! EPIC. i got ***** at smash 64 by the new guy but im still the best at melee

darf nate

Smash Cadet
were starting to build a fairly large smash scene. any of you guys are welcome to come over next time just give me your cell number in a message and ill text ya next time we get together.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nebraska has a pretty large population...on the mid-southern eastern side. Omaha has taken over some of the smaller areas/towns so our total population may be close to a million by the time they do the next census. Lincoln has like 30,000 or something. except on game day when it has the 2nd largest state population behind Omaha. Grand Island has like 20,000.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
the best part about that is that I edited the info just to get rid of the extra zeros fo rsome stupid reason.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yes, I realize the stage list will make this not very strong for the PR, but I'd assume it counts since it's the only Nebraska brawl tournament I know of other than that one that Lily was talking about.

PR update:

Tyser got 2nd at some tournament to Joker.
I beat good players in Money Matches @ don't blink 4.

Nothing else note worthy has happened.

SPAM

11stages

Edit: New thread.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
well, first off

People should post their results (at minimum)

also

They should post their tournaments instead of being scared.

Good **** Silver. When was this? Post 2011?

In 2012...So far I'm slightly ahead of Tyser since I have a few quality wins (Kryztedez and HB) and Tyser has me...twice. Though I have tyser once...but I won't count that really.

I feel that we should count that Con tournament that Tyser lost to Joker at, but from the sounds of it, I could only use it for attendance based things since the top 5 iirc

1-Joker
2-Tyser
3-Matt
4-Skizm
5-Leroy/Greg????

Then David beat Thugz's MK at the MK banned tournament this weekend, so that's like a good win. He lost to Jmans Sonic, but I've seen Trent beat Joker before, that's obviously a +1 sonic advantage :p

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318923
There was a joke tournament I had http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318682&highlight=repay+rob

but that will only count for attendance as well.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
January-April PR, AKA the MK banned era, will be done sometime when I feel like posting it.

We will be adding South Dakota, and losing Thugz and LeRoy and Dyosh.

Since I am the only person who went OOS, there will be no OOS panel.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yes, yes it is. But he drove a combined 16+ hours to come to my tournaments and he deserves to be PR'd for his play, too.

GUY JUST WON A TOURNAMENT IN SD!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321096

I CAUGHT YOUR HYPE ROB!

Also, apparently this was the second monthly they have done at that gamer cafe in Rapid City, SD. I am going to try my best to get them to incorporate BOTH Melee dbls/singles, as well as just add the dbls to brawl.

There were actually 3 decent players who actually understand smash... but clearly they have never played anyone of note. Example: a 10yr old kid made it to winner's finals with me, Kyle G (T.Link main). He is the younger brother to a decent D3 main who won last month. His method of approach, regardless of the MU, was full hop/full dbl hop, Dair. He took me to FD. I literally stood in the middle, ran away, pivoted, and got free grabs due to his landing lag. Took him to 230+% on his first stock b4 going for a kill. He never switched his strategy.

The guy who won last month mains D3, but went Wario out of fear. He is the only one to take me to my last stock via a dbl KO as i took his 3rd, i lost my second.

rest of the tourney was free as hell. With Selodin on base with me, giving that good spacie practice for Melee, we MAY be able to make a somewhat viable community here, as WELL as travel to yours Rob. At the least, its free gas money :p

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nebraska/South Dakota Brawl Meta Knight Banned Rankings (November 2011-April 2012)

#1 MegaRobMan :wolf: :link2: SAME
#2 ResTy :dedede: SAME
#3 Sm3esh :peach: RETURNING
#4 Cue:snake: +1
#5 Jman :sonic: NEW (SD)
#6 MK Mike :samus2: :falcon: SAME
#7 JBM :marth: SAME
#8 XcamusX :snake: :peach: NEW

Honorable Mentions
GameGenie222 :falco: :lucario:
Aurasturm :marth: :toonlink:

Inactive/Moved/Retired
DarkYoshi :yoshi2:
LeRoy :rob:
Mysterious Silver :pit:
Thugz :pikachu:
Trent :sonic:

This time, we are doing X Mavericks. Also people should submit this information via PM to me for each person if they so choose. I'll use the best ones or make them up.

Bio
Good Point:
Bad Point:
Like:
Dislike

Example of Bio:

http://mcdohlmr.8m.com/mm/mmxbosssprites.html

#1-MegaRobMan Neon Tiger
#2-ResTy Morph Moth
#3-Sm3esh Flame Stag
#4-Jman Volt Catfish
#5-Cue Storm Eagle
#6-JBM Sting Chameleon
#7-MK Mike Spark Mandrill
#8-XCamusX Wheel Gator

DeLux

Why is Tyser not number 1 if he beats you Rob?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wins vs Krystedez/HB in season, +3 matchup, johns.

Problems with having a PR in Nebraska:
- Nobody plays the game
- Not enough players
- Nobody travels
- Nobody plays to improve

EDIT: I just read the OP more thoroughly. I can't tell if this is supposed to be a pseudo-PR thread or Rob talking about himself in the original post with some extra snippets of information at the end.
It applies so much here, lol.

Difference is, SD is trying to get better, and I am.

#1-MRM http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090210170043/megaman/images/7/78/WilyMachine9.png
Hidden Boss-Tyser http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/omega-weapon-ff8-58400.jpg?1178225766
#2-Jman (SD)
#3-Sm3esh
#4-Ghoul
#5-Cue http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...ular-Ridley-metroid-prime-4488585-397-305.jpg
#6-JBM http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...antasy/images/6/67/CarryArmor-ffvii-field.png
#7-Eat
#8-XcamusX
#9-Tab
#10-Gerrrmy(SD) http://ninjagaiden.neoseeker.com/w/i/ninjagaiden/9/9f/Brbarian.gif

HM
Winna(SD)
Thugz (MI)
DarkYoshi (TX)
Aura (GA)
GameGenie222 (Runza)

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yep. Im willing to travel as much as the military allows to get practice in, and get better at both games. Mostly Melee though. Im coming for Melee PR spot 9/10 xD

Fun note: I decided im going to Apex 2013. It'll likley be my first and only national/international. So i want to practice up, go get my ******, and meet the cool kids. Anyone interested, should play me a lot more, and come

JMan8891

Halfrican-American

Sm3esh Stag

Bio: He smokes meth in his car and goes googoogagahhhh
Quote: Yeah well my d*** (verbs)
Good Point: Buys MK Mike stuff
Bad Point: Doesn't buy MRM stuff, also plays too much ****ing league.
Like: Making waitress's cry
Dislike: Black People

Weapon: Homo slurs
Weakness: Drowning Death

dislikes black people? Feels bad, man...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
It's an inside joke. I realize you are black and I thought about that when I wrote it, he doesn't dislike you or anything, I just hate censoring myself.

Though, looking at that alone with the stag looking like it's on fire and the destructive path and that line alone, it's does seem a bit evil.

Devon doesn't actually dislike black people. Just ask him about it on Saturday and it will make more sense. He also doesn't like making waitress's cry, he did that by accident.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I was joking man, he talked to me a good bit last time we were there, I had no reason to believe he dislikes dem darkies, xD.

More or less, that I had JUST noticed it, made me laugh my *** off. I will be asking about the inside joke in person though.

:phone:

Top Bottom