• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT Presents: Mango Juice - a MELEE Tournament (March 21, 2009) RESULTS posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I would love the hell out of you if you made this tourney the week before instead. That is, if this date isn't set in stone.

FBT6 is a 2 day brawl/melee tournament in the midwest that I'm going to.

Charoo

Smash Champion
the venue guy haven't contact me back yet. Worst case scenario would be using luigi's church haha

mango we need to talk on aim soon haha

LuCKy

Smash Master
luigis church will always **** lol

plus its close to fabians job so he can make "EL LUCKY" the greatest looking pizza ever

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
little kid just come
wow no dirty homo old man
I have school, son.

The bus leaves in the morning, and my mom wouldn't let me ditch to leave for a tourney.

Also, the 12 hours (round trip) on the road wouldn't be worth it for ONE day of Smash. ESPECIALLY if I'm paying for it.

Charoo

Smash Champion
should wobbling be allowed or banned?

also, crews or low tier?

Charoo

Smash Champion
the only time i fought wobbles was at champ combo norcal edition and super champ combo. He wobbled me at super champ combo haha.

we're 1-1 in sets though yay

LuCKy

Smash Master
wobbles isnt that easy to get caught in thinking that you have o get grabbed with nana right next to popo and wait for them to synch again but eh

n crews for sure

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
WOW IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT MONSTER RANCHER 2 FOR DAYS NOW AND WHILE I WAS PEEING I THOUGHT ABOUT PLAYING IT ON AN EMULATOR SO I CLICKED ON A LIVE STREAM OF SOME GUY PLAYING SOME GAME AND LO AND BEHOLD HIS ZUUM WAS ABOUT TO GET TRAINED WHAT A SURPRISE :) :D :d

Charoo

Smash Champion
i remember finding cds to get monster for monster rancher. God times

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Forward's and my spring break is the week of March 15th, and it's one week.

We might go to this.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, Forward doesn't exactly want to spend his entire break playing Melee, so what Socal players are over 21 and would be interested in going to parties and **** with him?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, in advance, who would be able to house us if we went? We'd probably be there the whole week, and neither of us can drive or would have a car anyway, so it'd be best if you didn't have school or a job keeping you occupied from pandering to our needs.

Bonus would be having a car

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
allow wobbling in teams at least, so Fly and I can double wobble people. itll be cool. trust me.

also crews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom