• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT Presents: Mango Juice - a MELEE Tournament (March 21, 2009) RESULTS posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMirror

Smash Master
WOW! just on the same date of Kira's target date of his upcoming tournament

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Dude.. you are officially one of THE worst/boring posters on this site. Full of fail.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
It's either this or HERB, and I'd rather play space animals than Ganons and Jiggs or whatever they have in the southeast

Plus I've never been to Cali!

I dated a guy from NorCal once. He said Hella a lot and it was annoying.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've got a raffle quiz question:

Who made a 2 vs 1 comeback in teams against Ken and Isai to win the game and the set at Super Champ Combo while his worthless teammate sat and watched?

MacD

Banned via Administration
we norcalians hella don't say "hella" all the time because it would get hella annoying, you gotta sprinkle it in there at teh right time

and if this tourny turns out to be big and fun or soemthing, i think putting off going home for spring break would be a very viable option, at least for the weekend

JDM

Smash Champion
How much does a Mango cost in London?
Three pounds!

What kind of cake does Mango eat?
Pound (3) cake!!

How much does Mango weigh?
Probably three pounds.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I would love the hell out of you if you made this tourney the week before instead. That is, if this date isn't set in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom