• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
oh, well I feel stupid.

can't wait to start them. I'm just worried that this one this saturday might be too big. Like if it gets more than 40 people the only thing that I could do would be to split them into separate rooms. That, or hopefully find a lecture hall that can be used. I was only expecting around 30 people when I promised Foxy a venue. Now it seems like we are way past the 30 mark.

but back to the main point; yeah they start November 13th and will most likely be real biweeklies. Hope to c u here a lot.....I know you can't turn down free money ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Probably not getting on here before I leave in the morning/afternoon, so good luck everyone!

Also I hope I find this tourney alright lol.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Wait Kaila where you at MLG DC?

I'm Pretty sure I saw you if you were cuz you woulda been the chick to sign me up for Dubz...but when I went to talk to you you looked kinda like "who the **** is this guy"

which totally caught me off guard so then I shyed up like a lil *****

sad tho cuz u was pretty cute

if that wasnt you then disregard all of this ^...lol

Foxy

Smash Master
this won't be at 40 entrants LOL i wish

the venue got confirmed like 3 days before the tourney... and there hasn't been outside advertising

i'm predicting 25 and that would be pretty great

i suppose with melee players, it could be more

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
can someone please record at this? like do we have any wii's that have unlimited replays?

i wont be entering so i can help manage if someone needs to keep track of matches.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Yeah, I am.

rPSI
http://www.scienceacross.org/media/Primary_science_Image.jpg[/IMG ]
Bringing recording set-up.[/QUOTE]

and recording set-up as in:
Laptop
Dazzle
Splitters
TV
Wii
External Hard Drive (~300 Gigabytes)
VirtualDub

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii50/mapler227/Muffin.png

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh here we go...

first off I really gotta get that O in my name to be small

second youtube=audience

however I find it quite difficult to bring hype thru commentary when I'm not doing it live in front of people (stream)

sure there are people at the venue watching but I would think you really wouldn't be listening to me that intently

I know when I'm at the venue and someone else is commentating on a match I am watching I'm not really listening to them while watching the match

@ragna...nvm then

Top Bottom