• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
No. if you are referring to the guy talk earlier, that was just guys being guys. I don't believe anyone meant anything disrespectful. Sorry if it came out bad.

We respect women :)
It often does.

Just wanted to check before I met more of you *****es, didn't want to be caught without my brass knuckles. ;)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
kevin respect the women that respect themselves.

he plays all the other girls for fools. because they dont respect themselves... so they are...fools?

It's late. why are y'all still up?

Kaila

**** sleep. I'd rather watch my roommates play uti Magic.

Many people are fools, but that's like hating on a disabled person, it's most often genetics.

Aaaaaaw yeah, mildly un-pc comment.

PP, I wanna hug you all over.

Kaila

You give terribly awesome hugs?

Got it.

But only if you're legal. Don't need any Chris Hansen **** on my ***.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
it's not real.

btw, i think you and mekos need to get together and be a static team. He is ranked 2nd in dubs on the aib fall ladder and i know u **** in dubz aswell. if y'all can get some chemistry i think y'all could win nationals, easily. plus.... think how hype it would be for some lucas and marth to be ****** mks. people will "wtf" everywhere.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Hmm maybe you could ride with me and Snap Kaila...

Umm Keith nothing against Mekos but I don't really have anything to offer him, he's #2 on aib because his partner is something that can only be of help to a limited number of 2 (Healers)

His partner is FOW a Ness player so they constantly have strats for healing each other, I can't do that with Any of the characters I play, besides I didn't really enjoy teaming with Lucas. It doesn't really fit my playstyle or main for that matter

In short while we may have success it will only be limited due to the conflicting nature of our teams character, not to mention I can't really save him when he's in trouble

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
just noticed craig already tryna get it in btw

and Kaila wheretf is pineville?

I'd rather not G-maps it if I can just figure out where it is in relationship to more known citys

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Craig I have never seen you ask a dude if he was coming or not...but I've never seen you NOT ask a girl if she was coming

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
<new location

yeah craig...its totally understandble..I didnt realized you cared so much about her ablity to grow, within the smash community, as a player by attending more tournaments,

Clearly not trying to devise a way to make a perfect opportunity to "Get it in" as your location suggest.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
you don't ever say that I about my attendance

but I guess thats because I dot have a Vag...its cool, craig, its cool...:c :urg:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Due to More important Matters

I'm probably not going to the halloween party which means I'm going to NC early

which means

****ING TOURNEY BABY!!!!

snap we still on for teams...lets get it..and I'm talking to fyre now...she might be down

Top Bottom