• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash - Volume 2 - "I can't control it!" =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord karn

Smash Master
I might not come to this. I've been ****** myself class-wise (with mistakes) these past few weeks, and it sucks.

It's not that I don't have the time to go. It's just the fact that my mood has been kinda ****ty as of late.

Besides, I think JD might already have a full car, if it's him/Brian/Craig/Steve/Scotty. Am I wrong?
I can give you some legit advice that will make the trip worth it. I like giving advice. @__@

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'm going through the EXACT same **** on top of other personal ****... 18 credits suck :(

But i figure i might as well get out of the house and smash rather than keep thinking of all the bs...

:phone:
Dude, I feel ya. I'm also taking 18 credits.

@JD: Cool, I'll take his spot if he (or anyone else) doesn't go, I guess. If not, then no biggie.

@Karn: I'll take you up on that offer if I go.

Maximillion

Smash Rookie
Today, I accidentally sat in the one part of a restaurant decorated with NC State gear. I go home and see a KFC bucket with the NC State wolf on it. Clearly it is my destiny to attend this tournament, so I shall make it so.

archer.

Smash Lord
Somehow I doubt he'll enter or be there. >_>

Team with me instead (if Brian doesn't come).

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Well, I have marvel for 360, but I heard CRAIGGGGGGGGGGG, knows someone who has it for ps3? Im bringing my ps3 stick. Chun ****ing sexy *** li. YO ALEX TEAM WITH ME IN BRAWL. PEACH PIT ALL DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom