• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash - Volume 2 - "I can't control it!" =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i would like that.

find a way.

or me and ash could ride with you and we could ditch jaurice :)

he's resourceful. i'm sure he'd find a way here...he always does.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lmao Chris I can't come with you dude I'm just saying that'd be fun if I could.

But if you ditch jreece LOOOOOOL

but seriously

LOOOL

also =( @ kp

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*shrug* cool.

i haven't really made plans at all. would u be in gboro saturday? i think i'm doing full trip saturday, unless someone in raleigh wants to house us friday night.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
GaGa you should stay!!

I really want to play Smash so bad. My little brother never wants to play so I'm stuck only playing at Tournies now :(

:phone:

Mahone

Smash Champion
Hey is anyone recording melee? I would like to get some recorded matches so i have something to do since i can't play nowadays....

I have an easycap if anyone wants to record... my laptop is too ****ty to record and i don't wanna bring my desktop lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey is anyone recording melee? I would like to get some recorded matches so i have something to do since i can't play nowadays....

I have an easycap if anyone wants to record... my laptop is too ****ty to record and i don't wanna bring my desktop lol
Now I must bring my VCR if 0room doesn't bring his setup lolz

May need a power strip though.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Ya i remember that lol, good times with good ol' Bill

You were like, "Bill, please can you fix this, i wanna record me vs. chu" and he was like "I have to go home to get my tools, but i will do anything for you.... because you are dr.pp and i love you and i love falco"

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
may not go to this and i dont know if hh aka (hamburger helper) /arch/jd is going. but damn dude.... banning mk is lame. who cares if he has a guaranteed jab to down smash. ?? like get over it guys. if i do end up going i want to something to do afterward (not brawl related). alright? side event should be ****in crews. 20 bucks per person. bring it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i guess that's the car then.

me ash jayson jaurice and taylor.

so much brawl =/

jayson, could you meet me at a and t, or should I find you at your place?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
snap, did u plan on coming to my house and then driving to raleigh the following morning, or what?

i don't have a car, but i can give you gas money.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh yeah cam, i think you can get a ride before whoever this taylor guy is.

i have to comb thru the thread, but if you need it, i think you asked before jaurice asked for him.

jus so ya kno.

but if you could ride with snap, that'd be cool too.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
GaGa you should stay!!

I really want to play Smash so bad. My little brother never wants to play so I'm stuck only playing at Tournies now :(

I really want to. Hopefully I can find someone who's heading towards Wilmington after the tourney.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
call me chuckles

cuz i'm chucklin'

EDIT:

dylan, imma call my parents tonight and see wusgud in the boro.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
Found a Ride back. I'll be in Raleigh until Sunday, I hope I can play before saturday though >__>

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I might not come to this. I've been ****** myself class-wise (with mistakes) these past few weeks, and it sucks.

It's not that I don't have the time to go. It's just the fact that my mood has been kinda ****ty as of late.

Besides, I think JD might already have a full car, if it's him/Brian/Craig/Steve/Scotty. Am I wrong?

Mahone

Smash Champion
I might not come to this. I've been ****** myself class-wise (with mistakes) these past few weeks, and it sucks.

It's not that I don't have the time to go. It's just the fact that my mood has been kinda ****ty as of late.

Besides, I think JD might already have a full car, if it's him/Brian/Craig/Steve/Scotty. Am I wrong?
I'm going through the EXACT same **** on top of other personal ****... 18 credits suck :(

But i figure i might as well get out of the house and smash rather than keep thinking of all the bs...

archer.

Smash Lord
Nima you're welcome to ride with me if Brian decides he doesn't wanna go.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Lol

<3 kevin

You win again cuz i dont have ANY time to watch those vids and i wont until the tourney, so i cant critique them... I was so looking forward to ****** you, but i guess it has to wait... I dunno mabye ill use my study breaks to do it but i doubt itll be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom