• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Echo and Lord Karn Present Bill Justice 9/6

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhh, sorry DH. I hope part of that wasn't due to when I came over...I'm feeling kinda horrible right now bro. Didn't mean to get you into any trouble.

Sup again Kadaj lol.

Crews for sure when I go! I still haven't been in a crew battle lol.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Ragnar0k, you were part of The News Team in Brawl, weren't you?

Lemme DK ditto you too! Ditto (no pun intended) to Karn as well, though I didn't play his DK in Brawl. I actually didn't get to play him in Brawl at all.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Ragnar0k, you were part of The News Team in Brawl, weren't you?

Lemme DK ditto you too! Ditto (no pun intended) to Karn as well, though I didn't play his DK in Brawl. I actually didn't get to play him in Brawl at all.
haha yeah I was, though we're thinking about changing our name to Internet Predators next time. I'll DK ditto you too. This should be fun I'm already excited about the next one.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
wow dude, that sux. your job has you locked down like that?
Nope, Parents.

I

Dark Hart's parents are strict. Lame.
Totally lame, bro. SO ****ing lame.

November isn't that far away.
It's not that far away, but it's still a long ****ing time. I planned on going to so many of these, and now I'm missing them all.

Ohhh, sorry DH. I hope part of that wasn't due to when I came over...I'm feeling kinda horrible right now bro. Didn't mean to get you into any trouble.
No, they just think I played to much during the summer. At least that's what my dad thinks. He's suck a ****tard. He tells me I'll be able to come to these, and all of a sudden it's "you can't play GameCube till November and you're not allowed to go to tournaments till November, even though you'll be ungrounded in a week and a half" WTF!?!? I'm basically confined to my house for no real reason and with nothing to do, but I won't be grounded? Wait, what? Isn't that a little contradictory? ****ing hate him right now...

My Dad -> :smiliegor <- Me

Yea... I'm pissed
D: Lucas, nooooo!
Looks Like I'm gonna need a Brawl partner again...
At least until November...

:( ... :cry:

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
To be fair, your father does house you. And presumably feed you.

I wanted to play Karn and LDPK in friendlies, **** that I didn't.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol at two above me.

I'm sorry to hear the DH. Really weird bro. I hope something works out and you can quit trying to name bi-weeklies after sugary foods.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
To be fair, your father does house you. And presumably feed you.
To be fair, he also grounded me for a month for no reason. He knew where I was going to be. He knew who I was with. He knows Alex's # and he knew PP's phone was lost at the time. He knows how to get to Alex's house, and he didn't do anything. He's at more fault than I am for what happened, and the fact that he's my father doesn't make that any different or any less his fault for me "being out too late." He was supposedly worried sick about me and was afraid for my health, yet he didn't drive to Alex's to see if I was okay or not. He just stayed home and did nothing. Then he told me after we got to the beach on the next day that I was grounded, which was messed up because I'd though everything was fin for the past 24 hours since I'd gotten home. He did say that when I was ungrounded, I could play GameCube and go to tournaments and such. Then yesterday, he decided to mention that I'm not allowed to got to any tournaments or play GameCube until November. Random much? When I asked him why, all he said was, "You played a lot over the summer." Not too much, not obsessively, just a lot. I was already limited to weekends only since school started, so wtf is up with that?

To be fair, I have every right to be as mad as I am, and for me to think that he's being a real douche about all of this, being that I don't deserve it and I didn't do anything wrong, is an understatement.

Alex, the people have spoken. Super Special Awesome Cupcake it is.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
so I think I'm going to do shoutouts

here they are

Vilt, Behr - I play you guys all the time. I would compare playing you two like eating the same whopper everyday.

Karn - I heard you don't really play Melee often anymore, but your Sheik was good. I still feel bad about shield grabbing you so many times in that one match. The count must have been over twenty. Also, big thanks for hosting.

Lozr - I want to play you more. So many combos in Brawl man. That's all I heard during our doubles match.

Dave/Ace - I had fun playing your Ganon bro. You're mad cool and I hope to see you next time.

Speedsk8er - GaW ftw. Let's ditto next time. WAT DA HAYUL?!

Knorr - **** your DK

Guy who I played a Jiggs team with in friendlies - we're too good

Bill - Your name is growing on me man. Unfortunately I didn't play you at all. Hopefully that will change in the future. Thanks for hosting man.

ph00tbag - I was looking to play you in Brawl :( Let's go out for lunch next time again. Drive-thru-less McDonalds? :confused:

Dr. PeePee - Come come come come

Krii - ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Next time I need to play more Brawl

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Trying to resist the urge to immaturely comment on the come thing, but I'm having a hard time restraining myself lol.

I'm gonna do my very best guys! I want to go to as many of these as possible, with Speedsk8er at IHOP because those two things are epic win together or separately!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lozr - I want to play you more. So many combos in Brawl man. That's all I heard during our doubles match.
WAT!?! Combos? In brawl? Someone forgot to use the L button, or something horribly wrong happened.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah it was pretty hot stuff, combos never were so easy before brawl when you use that neutral b move with dat guy. Unescapeable damage

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR, when did you learn to combo like dat? You shold've comboed my Marth at Jubilee if you knew at that point lol.

LoZR is too good.

Bill, you doin the Mk thing now bro?

DH, good luck man. I'll be sitting the next out too probably lol.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I can't wait for the next one son.

And to whoever played me in with the diddy. **** you man. Jk jk. That was good ****. My MK definatly needs help.

Bill: We definately need the Smash64 next time. I love that game. Honestly sometimes I found it more entertaining than Brawl. Lol.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I can't wait for the next one son.

And to whoever played me in with the diddy. **** you man. Jk jk. That was good ****. My MK definatly needs help.

Bill: We definately need the Smash64 next time. I love that game. Honestly sometimes I found it more entertaining than Brawl. Lol.
My ness is gonna come with duh SANDAAAAAAA! in 64.

i REALLY need to practice. This whole "only practice at tourneys" thing isn't gonna cut it. I'm so bad at smash.

Top Bottom