• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

Banks

Smash Hero
Haha but it was fun, right Banks?
oh it was barrels of fun definitely. and it was worth it to not sleep, got a lot more time to do stuff that wasn't sleep

i should train to be like banks. then i could be 9th in nc. o
well i was ranked 9th in a region, and am 3rd in a state. you would have to train to be 3rd in NC under the NC versions of Darc and th0rn, and 9th in the south under the NC versions of the north atlantic 1-8 circa 2007! cuz no one wants to update the power rankings :(

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
im not familiar with nc at all, geography or people. i only know people from the few tournies ive been to. As long as pp and lozr are on different crews, then im content.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Adam and Kevin would lose lol, that's wayy to much for anyone to handle as long as the larger team doesn't squander hard (or is full of scrubs - non nc, of course.. lol)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Not if we play well. =p

2v8, we got this.

I mean, west could 2v8 east if lozr wasn't there. We just need to 3v8 you guys now.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
guys, u really should get on topic. It really angers me off when u discuss stuff like crews in a crew thread. do u want a mod to come and close it for like the 70th time? for real, quit ****ing around

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol he's so confused now twitch come sleep in my room dawg. and learn to count and use process of elimination

edit: lol u turd. and lady legion put up some fancy actionb pictures from pound. roflcopter

Top Bottom