• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
basically, all i was saying is that I work a 10 hour shift that day so I'll either a) be exhausted as **** and not want to be around people.

or b) I'll want to get ****ing bombed.

option b is most likely. especially since I'll be getting bombed with you fine gentlemen.

and possibly dancing.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Real talk, y'all need to get at my tympani skillz.

Get that woodwind **** outta here.

vZakat

Half Genie
Try 3 years as a percussion music major. I've played so many different percussion instruments.

And yeah, see you friday, kevin. ;)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'll be in hampton for a few days. i don't leave until friday.

edit: wow it appears you'll be oddly close. i might actually get bored enough to visit you.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i'll be in hampton for a few days. i don't leave until friday.

edit: wow it appears you'll be oddly close. i might actually get bored enough to visit you.
hampton is right there

im always in newport news pretty much, which is the city right next to hampton

Ur in SOVA - my location WHERE U AT ***** PLAY ME

EDIT: <3 U TOO LUCAS

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol theo, we'll probably figure something out. i don't think i'll be able to have random people over at my aunts house, so i'd probably have to go to you. as always, i'll have my setup with me.

also, snap, do you have my controller too? i sincerely hope so...if not it's somewhere in SC...

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lol theo, we'll probably figure something out. i don't think i'll be able to have random people over at my aunts house, so i'd probably have to go to you. as always, i'll have my setup with me.

also, snap, do you have my controller too? i sincerely hope so...if not it's somewhere in SC...
I only have mine.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
that's cool

ur prolly about 30-45 minutes away from me (rush hour traffic could change that by a good bit). hmu if ur interested in my address.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
This is gonna be hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyypppppppeeeeeeeee. Mad excited now. This entire week has been phenomenal, and it will now culminate in total awesomeness.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
hay guyz. So a couple of things. First of all, I'll be living in Cullowhee, NC for the academic year, yeah! I leave in a week, and I'd like to get started as quickly as possible! Also, is there a NC facebook group? I just moved to ATL and the Georgia melee FB group is vastly superior to any thread on SWF, as much as I hate to say it. But anyway, that can be figured out later.

So, anyone that wants to smash or has any events / weeklies / fests around the area, GET AT ME in all caps!

Looking forward to become part of the scene ^.^

~ MOP

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Hey, you ******** haters.

i know ive been a real wet blanket lately. But enough "stuff" will change all that tomorrow. So you know what im going to do?

im going to start a pizza fund. If you want pizza. we will get some god damn pizza.

someone will bring it to Joshes house so we can get way too messed up to drive and still have some tasty za

for those of you that are gonna want to talk about it...

I dont.

Hater

vZakat

Half Genie
But don't they, like, you know, deliver pizzas and stuff? Wouldn't you not need to like, you know, worry about that kinda stuff, or something, maybe?

Confusion...

Top Bottom