• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
laughably enough, you beat theo (G6:3), who is currently ranked, but me and gofg beat you. i've still never really gotten an answer regarding "inui data" or anything of that sort.

*shrug* i don't really care though. i don't really have a clue whats gonna happen on these rankings lol.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Lol technically beating me doesn't matter considering how past rankings have worked. Last ranking period me beating ppl oos or not ranked in nc didn't matter at all either.

:phone:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Okay so, to reiterate:

Alex Delarge and I are hosting our Summer Smashfest Friday night, August 12th. In conjunction with this being our bi-annual gathering of the NC Smash family, it is also a celebration of Dylan's acceptance to Full Sail University in our brother state of Florida, and of his time spent with this community. We are, of course, sad to see him go but in the spirit of change and progression, we're bootin' this effin scrub out with love. So I encourage you to join us and to tell as many Smashers to come and join us as possible.

Things we need: TVs, Cubes/Wiis/Game systems, random games, food/snacks, water, cp, hype
Things you need: Pillows, blankets, controller, Ronald Wardell
Things I need: Everyone to help promote and to help clean the day after. Also, Penelope Cruz

My address:

1442 Eva Mae Dr
Raleigh: Catfish capital of the continent
NC: Mad Slippery

Hope to see you there.

NC

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah ik ryan. thats the funny part. you have a better chance of getting on than i do because you beat theo, even though i beat you. you beating theo means something. me beating you means nothing. lol.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Lol ****, nc rankings. Even if I somehow ended up ranked I would give up the spot tho and I definitely want to go to joshs thing to say farewell to snap

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i mean, you losing to me/gofg means a lot, so you wouldn't really end up on there either, but yeah.

rankings too pro.

me going to va is so not clutch. but these things happen. i hope gboro finds another ride.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I'm terrible and don't understand the game mechanics at all but alright I'll do it
edit: Is there a way I can use my 360 stick I like it much better but I can definitely bring my ps2 stick

vZakat

Half Genie
I don't think there are any 360 to ps2 converters.

And the only why to get used to the mechanics is to play it. Don't worry I'll go easy...sometimes.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Try tenor sax at BoA in Orlando, full run, full garb, 110 degrees, then again for finals 3 hours later, and still get top 10

Then complain about the marching band heat twitch

Top Bottom