• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
CSPS will get done tonight.

I also got a pretty sexy render coming up for you guys.

LnktheWolf

Smash Rookie
Pretty sure I know who it is, guessing it's the one that starts with a D? and for the "self portrait," do one of Ezio because we know how awesome you are.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Soo... much... CTRL-C & CTRL-V...

I'm taking a small break this weekend from CSPs. I'll get back to it with a new character next week.

EDIT: Let me know if I forgot anything

EDIT2: Full sized renders here. Theyre currently uploading so not all may appear yet.

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
I think you forgot or didnt see my requests. There was the Team Blue, Lazrdon and Vibrant Green. Those look very nice btw. Which Mega Charizard X is your new one, I cant tell lol

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

Mine turned out to be much less crappy than I thought it would! Though it's not as natural as the first, (there's a stripe I accidentally cut) it still looks really cool.
Which Mega Charizard X is your new one, I cant tell lol
Old,_____________New

The old one is first in the order, the new one is last.
Did you give your old one the animated fire at all? I think it aesthetically fits Brawl more... But I won't be using it in the first place anyway.

I don't know what the first of these is based off of, and even though they don't fit in aesthetically with Brawl's style, they still look real neat.

Nanobuds Nanobuds , I noticed you didn't do any of Brawl's Charizards! Is there any particular reason? I won't be using them anyway probably, but it's good for people with CBliss templates that they need to fill.

Last edited:

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Mine turned out to be much less crappy than I thought it would! Though it's not as natural as the first, (there's a stripe I accidentally cut) it still looks really cool.
Yours is the darker one? It does look more pixelated, but I don't think that will matter much in game. I'll probably use it over the gray or cyan PM alt. Like that it's more unique and can work along with the default Charizard.

Thanks again to Nano for the CSPs, and thanks to the people making requests since I've never seen most of the ones being requested. Will be nice to be able to fill all 10 costume slots for each character by the time Nano is done, with consistent CSPs. Unless Theytah doesn't finish HW Ganondorf before Nano does him (or Theytah doesn't do him at all, which would be even more sad!)

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Yeah pretty much, with some of them I either have to resize or get rid of the trivial bits (like charizards arm) which tends to take a bit more time, but I had my music on so it's fine.
What program do you use to make the BPs? Everytime I try to make CSS Icons or BPs, I can't move them down or the whole background will be white (especially with CSS Icons)

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I think you forgot or didnt see my requests. There was the Team Blue, Lazrdon and Vibrant Green. Those look very nice btw. Which Mega Charizard X is your new one, I cant tell lol
I'll get to them tomorrow if I have time, I'm pretty busy the rest of the week. I must have skipped your post by mistake.

Did you give your old one the animated fire at all? I think it aesthetically fits Brawl more... But I won't be using it in the first place anyway.

Nanobuds Nanobuds , I noticed you didn't do any of Brawl's Charizards! Is there any particular reason? I won't be using them anyway probably, but it's good for people with CBliss templates that they need to fill.
Old Mega's flame doesnt look nearly as good as the new one.

And whats Brawl???

I'm doing this for a Project M pack. Since no one requested Brawl colors, I didn't do em... maybe I will tomorrow when I knock out the ones I forgot to do

Last edited:

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
I'll get to them tomorrow if I have time, I'm pretty busy the rest of the week. I must have skipped your post by mistake.
Thanks Nano! No rush at all, whenever you get a chance is good with me.
Btw, what's that "surprise" you were teasing earlier...? I just know it's Wario related. Perhaps an eloquent Pimp-Wario model is in order

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Jk you can have the surprise now:

In celebration of my favorite Marvel hero(?) getting a proper movie this week...

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Deadpool isn't cool. There, I said it.
What program do you use to make the BPs? Everytime I try to make CSS Icons or BPs, I can't move them down or the whole background will be white (especially with CSS Icons)
Cropping and resizing are so trivial that I have my computer run batches for me on autopilot. Sounds to me like you're not using Photoshop.

Edit: This is what I sound like when going through the nightmarish process of making quality stocks. No batching here.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
He's an okay superhero at best. His primary problem is being too damn popular, and one-note thus making rendering him a hipster character and instantly uncool. That said, I have date to opening night.
Did I make it seem like a Deadpool render? It's actually a ZSS render with Deadpool as a special guest...

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Uh, maybe? I think you cheated. Or maybe not. Idunno. Look, I've got some mad funky anesthesia still left over and should probably go to bed before I piss someone off. Maybe I'll giggle at this crap later today.

Oh and I'll probably get to uploading all of your junk sized for Dolphin since that Stevie Jayrep Stevie Jayrep guy is still doing Wii stuff. Less work for me in that regard.

I had something else to say and I swear it was important but I forgot and am going to stop typing now.

Stevie Jayrep

Smash Cadet
Deadpool isn't cool. There, I said it.

Cropping and resizing are so trivial that I have my computer run batches for me on autopilot. Sounds to me like you're not using Photoshop.
I'd be down to learn how to do something like that, but in the end it probably won't matter to much for me anyways since the stuff I'm doing is not as advance as stock images and whatnot. I guess it boils down to preference too, like "would you rather drive stick or take the bus?", in which case I'd take stick but I digress.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I'd be down to learn how to do something like that, but in the end it probably won't matter to much for me anyways since the stuff I'm doing is not as advance as stock images and whatnot. I guess it boils down to preference too, like "would you rather drive stick or take the bus?", in which case I'd take stick but I digress.
I can teach you. Or Google. Your choice. Either or. I'm going to bed. For real this time.

Top Bottom