• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nakayorz Zelda Videos.

Nakayorz

Smash Apprentice
ah okay my misunderstanding. when you said digital camera I was thinking about a DV camera not a digital point and shoot. hmmm.... I'd recommend a Gamebridge. but if that's outside your budget you can go with http://www.amazon.com/EASYCAP-Audio...ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1221502235&sr=8-6

the Diamond VC500 One Touch is a decent solution too.

Anything that feeds your Wii directly will look better than pointing a camera at the screen for the most part.

Nakayorz

Smash Apprentice
Well you could go to the local bestbuy and ask them for any composite recording device that works with USB2.0 and then just hook your wii up to it boot up the software and feed the replay directly.

Nakayorz

Smash Apprentice
You plug the white yellow and red cables from your wii to a USB video recording device that you get from your local bestbuy or something. then you plug the USB into your PC and use the software it comes with to record your replay.

Top Bottom