• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonesGamer

Smash Cadet
I got Platinum status last year so I may have a code or two to spare if I receive them. I already have one spoken for so I'll see what happens.

I just hope that it's not to late to change my email status, as I already get them from Nintendo, but not Club Nintendo...and their site's under maintenance.
I'm in the exact same boat.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I got Platinum status last year so I may have a code or two to spare if I receive them. I already have one spoken for so I'll see what happens.

I just hope that it's not to late to change my email status, as I already get them from Nintendo, but not Club Nintendo...and their site's under maintenance.
I'm in the exact same boat.
If you get one. Please consider sending one to me

Last edited:

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
Ok one last time I have pokemon. To give away and a club nintendo game.
EDIt: sorry for spamming

Last edited:

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
Guys please, Paper Mario died, IC (my Melee main) died, Wolf died. And all those POTDs I stayed up for. I did this for 2 years ;_;

I need it plz (PM me if you chose me)

thedoctr11

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedoctr11
Just looking to finally see if my hype matches the final product. Your move Code Bearers. Your move.

KlefkiHolder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Companion_Cube17
3DS FC
3024-5019-8681

Club Nintendo is under maintenance too rn. Smash killed both o.o

Also if you could toss me one that'd be greatly appreciated.

Shameless begging ftw... :[

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega

Please, think in giving me that code! My hype is over 9000!

Tarkensplat

Smash Rookie
I would thoroughly enjoy a code. If somebody would be kind enough to give me one, I would be eternally grateful.

Cookie Crisp

Smash Rookie
Apparently I need a code or my boyfriend will continue to ignore me as I lay suffering from a wasting disease.

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman

fellow megaman forumer
~wink wink~

smashmv

Smash Apprentice

Keep trying it. It's been on and off every couple minutes.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
I've been requesting a code since page 1. I was like the fourth poster, where's the justice?

Seriously though would appreciate one.

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
Gonna go ahead and throw my name out here. I'm a Platinum subscribed to the email newsletters, but didn't get any codes. If anyone wants to be generous, that'd be nice.

Edit: Disregard. I immediately got a code from Twitter right after posting this.

Last edited:

lotusvibe

Smash Rookie
I'd like to post a request for a NA smash bros 3ds demo code please. send me a private message if your willing. I am so bummed out I am a platinum member but I didn't have my email opt in setting turned on. I turned it on an hour ago but I imagine it was too late.

Last edited:

Ryan50

Smash Cadet
Still looking for a code...ugh, i wish I had bought one more game last cycle, I was 20 coins short of platinum >_<

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
Ok I have pokemon to give away (ask and I can give it) and a club nintendo game I can get.
An NA code would be greatly appreciated.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
I'd love to give Smash an early try. If anyone has a spare code and would be willing to share it with me, that would be much appreciated!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Has anyone actually gotten the email yet? Also does anyone know when maintenance may end?

Stacko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stacko
A code would be fantastic. :)

If you guys don't get a code, don't be discouraged! We will all get to play on the 19th!!!

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Not a necessity, but it would be spectacular to get to try out the demo a week early if anyone would be willing to bestow a code upon me.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Has anyone actually gotten the email yet? Also does anyone know when maintenance may end?
I know people who have. It might be sent out in staggered waves rather than all at once. No idea when Club Nintendo maintenance will end, but codes can be redeemed on the eStore immediately and I've spoken with plenty of people who have done so.

Dimidium Caecus

Smash Rookie
It's sad that so many people are putting their free codes up on eBay to sell them instead of sharing the wealth... I'm still waiting for someone to graciously share a code with me, as I am a Platinum Club Nintendo member who has not gotten an email with free codes yet and I don't know that I will. If I do, like I said before, I'll gladly share my codes with anyone here, so please PM me with a code if you're feeling generous! Thanks!

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I've been requesting a code since page 1. I was like the fourth poster, where's the justice?

Seriously though would appreciate one.
Dude, after my brother, you're first on my list if I get anything.

It's frustrating - it should've been given automatically to all platinum members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom