• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaman36

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megaman36
3DS FC
0473-7900-4411
Hey, you can take me off the list for a code, just got an extra one from a friend.

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
Staying up late every night for the POTD.... crying for the cut characters.... and now having to wait while everyone else has fun.. I've had a tough time.

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Anyone with a North American code still? I really want to try Link. :(

MrHomelessHobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Orangeporrige
Honestly, I don't know why I am so excited about a demo, I guess smash is smash.

Rev_Cap

Smash Rookie
SEND ME A PM INFORMING ME YOU HAVE ONE, LET US TALK AMONG OURSELVES AND I WILL SEND A HANDSOME REWARD ($$$$) SO PM ME A CODE! I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO OFFER ASWELL I NEED THIS! NEEED IT!!!!!!!!!!

Necrojinsei

Smash Cadet
Hello all would any of you be able to give me an extra code. Please pm me it if you're willing. Thank you so much in advanced I truly appreciate it!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Please I really really want one. Like I said I will give you Nintendo Club PINs for 5 3DS games.. That's 200 coins!

Dr. Dobis

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jopus77
3DS FC
1993-8200-6012
To anyone feeling very generous, I'd appreciate it so much!

Thanks
Dr Dobis

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
People now asking for TWO codes??? come on! One for an america brotha would be nice

Goesasu

Smash Journeyman
If you were from 2013- July 2014 then yes.

Check your inbox.

still waiting for na code btw. I dun wanna pm the guys sending them out so as to not bother them.
Thank you for your answer.

This means I ll get a code during the day, maybe i could share one because i have just other 2 friend to give them too.

inb4raisins

Smash Rookie
Welp, I'm giving up hope. Maybe I'll get an email, maybe not. So many people want a code tho that I can't imagine getting that lucky haha. With any luck I'll be back with two codes for those who are also losing hope!

firewingpegasus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NanaSuki
3DS FC
0731-4761-5838
Is the email only to random platinum? Or everyone? I didn't get one :'(

Pretty please let me have a code. I'd love to play the demo already...

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Welp, I'm giving up hope. Maybe I'll get an email, maybe not. So many people want a code tho that I can't imagine getting that lucky haha. With any luck I'll be back with two codes for those who are also losing hope!
Please if you do, PM me, I have an offer
Please I really really want one. Like I said I will give you Nintendo Club PINs for 5 3DS games.. That's 200 coins!

Vinje

Smash Apprentice
Please, I want the NA code :(
Nintendo why must you make feel like this..

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Yeah I'll throw this out here one last time.

I've got 8 Club Nintendo codes from games. 5 are from Wii U, 2 are from 3DS, one is from Wii. They can all be yours, cuz I barely use Club Nintendo

I'd love for someone to hand out a NA code. Would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance if you contact me via PM

Last edited:

JonesGamer

Smash Cadet
I'm a platinum member and yet never got a code. If anyone is willing to share I would greatly appreciate it and thank you to those who have already shared.

KlefkiHolder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Companion_Cube17
3DS FC
3024-5019-8681

This means I ll get a code during the day, maybe i could share one because i have just other 2 friend to give them too.
maybe throwing it my way since I answered you?

Man I'm really fishing for it lol

So the demo has 30 uses? I havent checked but I want to know before I get going.
That's what I've seen on news sites. I know as a fact that deleting and re-dl'ing demos does NOT work on the 3DS (Wii U also) to reset uses. It tracks that stuff.

MrHandsforth

Smash Rookie
I would really appreciate it if someone was to send me a code, because the wait is literally killing me inside.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Eh, look at the bright side guys...at least we only have to wait a week for the demo, right? :)

Unluckyturtle

Smash Rookie
Could I have it?! *Gasp*

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I got Platinum status last year so I may have a code or two to spare if I receive them. I already have one spoken for so I'll see what happens.

I just hope that it's not to late to change my email status, as I already get them from Nintendo, but not Club Nintendo...and their site's under maintenance.

Last edited:

rhcprawsome

Smash Rookie
Huge fan of smash and the community would love a demo code! Please PM me if you have an extra, that is all. :D

Xapples

Smash Rookie

Any chance you could help a smasher out? I would love you forever!

Rapwned

Smash Cadet
Please, someone.... I'd show my undying appreciation if anyone at all could send me an NA Demo code. Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom