• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
For any NA code givers:

-Your Nintendo ID will be friended immediately. For 3DS (and Wii U if you have one)
-You will be friended/followed immediately
-For team battle tournaments and what not, I don't care if you aren't that good at the game you'll be first on my partner list

PLZ

I'M REALLY NEEDING IT :4shulk:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
I'm a platinum member, but have not gotten any codes yet. If I do, I'll very happily share them with anyone who asks. Please help a fellow smasher out! Thank you!
More people have probably quoted oyu than have spare codes but man I'd love to get one <3
Again I'm doing a podcast and I'd love to have you on if you do!

HAEJIN

Smash Apprentice
I have at least 3-4 Nintendo Club Games codes that I would love to trade for a Smash Demo

I don't live in NA/EU so I don't use Club Nintendo, that's why I have a lot of codes to trade. I use NA Eshop though. Sharers PM me if interest.

BLTspirit

Smash Rookie
NNID
BLTspirit
Gonna give a download code for a club nintendo game for anyone who can message me a code. Please and thank you.

KingIceSonic

Smash Journeyman
Why couldn't we all just get a demo instead of them forcing people to beg

Seriously there are people who need like 10-50 points for platinum and won't be able to get it

heymundy

Smash Rookie
I know were all wanting to get the demo early, but honestly I wouldn't pay for a demo code if it's going to come out in 7 days o.o
I know! I'm just so desperate o.O And have some PayPal credit from filling out a survey lol

Vinje

Smash Apprentice
Why couldn't we all just get a demo instead of them forcing people to beg

Seriously there are people who need like 10-50 points for platinum and won't be able to get it
The NA demo does come out to the public sept. 19th.

HAEJIN

Smash Apprentice
I have at least 3-4 Nintendo Club Games codes that I would love to trade for a Smash Demo

I don't live in NA/EU so I don't use Club Nintendo, that's why I have a lot of codes to trade. I use NA Eshop though. Sharers PM me if interest.
Quoting so people can see.

KlefkiHolder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Companion_Cube17
3DS FC
3024-5019-8681
We nuked Club Nintendo o.o

yeh I'll def give my coins to anyone who gives me a code. Can't access the exact # of coins rn, but IIRc it was near 600. Plus I easily have another 400 unregistered. Also, pester me on Smogon or Pokemon Showdown (reppin dat OU room) too if I'm not too fast with cooperating. North America btw n.n

Last edited:

Jarred Brown

Smash Rookie
I was bound to make an account to test my skills for this game, but for a chance to get a code to play the game early, I HAD to make an account now.

I'm willing to donate $5 to anyone willing to share a code.

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman
Well it will be open for everyone next week we just don't want to wait that long.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I have a crapton of Club Nintendo codes. Like I barely use these things.

I'm serious literally every Nintendo game I own being 3DS or Wii U have not had their code used yet. I didn't even use it for Mario Kart 8. Dead series.

I'm willing to give every single last one if it means getting my hand on a demo NA code plz

Damn it why did I fall asleep lol

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I have an offer. If one of you gives me a code. I will give you 5 unused club nintendo card. Each of them are worth 40, so that is 200 coins right there. PM me if you are interested

Last edited:

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Asking again, to someone who've got the demo, can you use it a unlimeted amount of times?

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace
i really want one!
waiting for the NINTENDO CLUB mail . if i got 4 i will give you 3 codes.

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
If anyone wants to give me a demo code, please message me. Preferably, I'd like 2 demo codes (one for me and one for my brother), but one is OK! Thanks!

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225
I could really use a code...

Was that adequate begging?

EDIT: But seriously I could use a code please.

Last edited:

Enchess

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of unredeemed Club Nintendo codes. I'll try to find them for anyone who can give me a NA code

Nache

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2277-7668-3861
I can offer Monopoly money to anyone with a download code, also a very enthusiastic "Thank you mon" with a weird accent and I'll introduce him/her to pretty people if they ever come to Argentina.

Also, here's the begging cat.

oGr33n

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3050-7615-9118
I hope there is still some to go around!!!... I'll await patiently...

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I have EIGHT Club Nintendo Codes waiting to be activated

You can have all eight of those boys in exchange for a NA Code. I mean, WHO KNOWS how many coins that is.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I'd love to have a code. I'm actually going to be at a LAN party tonight with a bunch of friends. It would be great to have some 3DS Smash going on.

ManyColors

Smash Rookie
I originally asked for one code, but two NA codes would be nice so I too can play with a friend

For two I'd give away a code for Super Star or Super Punch Out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom