• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyBlade

Smash Apprentice
Here's what the email says if your curious:

Congratulations!
You’ve qualified for a special demo of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. There’s no limit on play sessions, and it’s available now—a whole week before the public demo.

We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo. Hurry—all codes for this special demo must be redeemed by Sept. 19. Enjoy!
I guess I won't be getting codes then, as I became platinum in July.

Sorry (again) guys, I guess I'll move on over to the side of code needers. Sorry for misleading everyone, I suck lol

Last edited:

_Kakarotto_

Smash Rookie
I COULD be a platinum member, but since I live in Brazil, I can't have access to Club Nintendo in a legit way (As in, using my actual address)
So pls... If you feel like making someone happy... :~
I'm already very sad that I won't be playing Gunvolt. :/

Megaman36

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megaman36
3DS FC
0473-7900-4411
Okay, thanks for the clarification. Damn iPad made me double post.

Last edited:

Megaman36

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megaman36
3DS FC
0473-7900-4411
Basically random, but the list is to give sharers a more organized way of seeing people. That way they can avoid having to wade thorugh pages. Then they PM the code, both people post saying happy things. The reciever gets taken off the list and the sharer gets added to the Eternal Bro/Broette list.
Okay, thanks for the clarification.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
How is this thread going to work btw? Is it in order of the names in the OP or codes given at random to the people on the OP?
Its really up to the person who has the codes. I would prefer those to consider based on activity and not money buuuut I cant stop that. lol

FlaygletheBagel

Smash Cadet
NNID
AmateurSalad8
3DS FC
5429-7042-7857
I'm signed into Club Nintendo. Crossing my fingers. Like I said, I'll send any extra codes I get to randomly selected people in this thread. Best of luck, everyone!

Loloweb

Smash Rookie
I'd love to get a code for EU for learning that new pikachu combo, but I don't really get it. Do all of the platinum club Nintendo members get 4 codes? How do you see if you're platinum or not?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Last edited:

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
So basically they are ignore the EU once again! GG! :( please share a code with a sad Euro :(

Dratnell

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dratnell-92
3DS FC
4270-2473-1284
I'd really, really love a code. I've been dying to play this game, so PLEASE anybody that is generous enough, can you hook me up? I have a PIN# for a 2DS (worth 100 coins on Club Nintendo) That I can offer, and it is indeed legit. PM if interested.
Thanks.

Nache

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2277-7668-3861
I COULD be a platinum member, but since I live in Brazil, I can't have access to Club Nintendo in a legit way (As in, using my actual address)
So pls... If you feel like making someone happy... :~
I'm already very sad that I won't be playing Gunvolt. :/
Oh well I'm in Argentina but I'm set up in Canada so I can use Club Nintendo. Since here in Argentina we can't do anything in the eShop

hyperglitter

Smash Rookie
I wish I may, I wish I might. Get a Smash demo code (NA) tonight.

I have shiny pokes and 5-6IV comps for trade if that's your thing.

Last edited:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
@PlateProp In case you missed it here's what I am also offering
1.) Eternal friendship and gratefulness <3
2.) opportunity ot be on a podcast
3.) plug a twitter or youtube or whatever in my sig.

:)

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
Damn, my brother got platinum for this year, neither of us did last year. I'd love a code please if anyone's feeling generous!

J-Biz

Smash Rookie
Nintendo of Europe doesn't have a Platinum system, so it will likely go off some other kind of activity. Either way, I'm keeping an eye on my e-mails and would of course appreciate any European code in the mean time. If I did receive the codes after someone sent me one I'd then have four codes to share :)

Enchess

Smash Lord
Long shot, but I would be super grateful for a code. I plan on passing my 3DS around in a circle with my wife and a bunch of friends if I get it. So 6 or more people would get use out of it

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
Is it even possible to get Platinum on Club Nintendo UK? I've never heard of it before. Anyway, I hate asking for things, but please message me a European code if you have any spares. Thanks.

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Plz someone sent me a code plz. I will be internally grateful.

Greda

Smash Journeyman
I would absolutely adore a code, I seriously can't even concentrate on my work because I'm jealous of everyone who is getting one.

ajch22

Smash Rookie
Hi, I literally just read threads, never post, but I´ve been here for quite a while, THIS is probably the only time you´ll ever see something form me, I would really appreciate a code from anyone, if I could I would make a platinum account myself, but since I´m from Mexico, I can´t register on Club Nintendo.

So if anyone is generous enough, I would be infinitely thankful for it :)

Unluckyturtle

Smash Rookie
I, of course, would like to add myself into the list of those begging for a code. Eternal gratitude would be given by my humble self. YEAH.

Please?

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
The closest I got was becoming a Gold Member, so no dice for me. So in case anyone is willing to donate a code for me, I may as well post here. Please and thanks, if possible. <3

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
3 of my friend's got an email from Club Nintendo as well or already have the Japanese demo, and my other friend's don't like Smash Bros so I might have 1 or 2 available.

Loloweb

Smash Rookie
I can offer some Pokemon X/Y/TF2/other game things for a code if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom