• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I will also try to update the OP with the people next in line and remove those who have one. Also those who share will be posted in the OP for those to see. Those who share please post who you sent it to to prevent multiples going to those who already have one!

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I don't think anyone has received anything yet - if I get something I'll share two codes for sure. I'd like to be on the list for a code otherwise.

FantasyBlade

Smash Apprentice
As far as my understanding goes the email is getting sent out randomly throughout the day. Likely the duration of the Treehouse stream, so don't give up yet!
Oh, well then will do guys. I just was able to log in and double checked and I'm platinum so hopefully I get codes soon.

SupermanNKO

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4570-8405-1628
whoever wants to share with me i will forever be grateful towards and can set up a sweet deal for ya pm me!!!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I don't think anyone has received anything yet - if I get something I'll share two codes for sure. I'd like to be on the list for a code otherwise.
If you get one may I have one? If I get one I will start a thread where anyone can request stuff for me to test on demo characters, and I'll do any and all requests. Thanks.

(Btw your cat looks completely identical to my two beautiful tuxes, Moonlight and Luna <3)

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
Oh man, I just lost my platinum status like, a month ago! :C
I'll throw my name in here too, cause why not?

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
EDIT - Got a code from my brother, who apparently was more Nintendo faithful than me last year. Good luck everyone else!

Last edited:

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
If at all possible, I would love a code.
Also, if I get codes I will share!

Chrimbo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3239-3537-7151
I'd really appreciate a code as well, I haven't had a chance to play the game in any capacity. 3 weeks is too painful.

J-Biz

Smash Rookie
Would appreciate a code, though I'm from Europe. Nintendo of Europe have started to distribute the codes though, and I'll update if I get sent the codes and will be willing to share with any fellow European Smashers!

:4pacman:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
It is based on who were Platinum last year, so... If you get codes, I would really like one.

mattmanlex

Smash Rookie
I'd love a code, please! I understand if you dont want to give me one due to me just signing up, but it would be much appreciated! I'll toss a code or two here if I do get one from an email.

Super_Queijo

Smash Apprentice
I would love a code also! They will only give to last year's platinum members and I got only this year unfortunately.

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783
Is there someone who knows how Nintendo of Europe handles this? There doesn't exist anything like platinum membership in europe...

P.S. I just registered 4 games (Mario kart 7, Pokémon Y, A Link Between Worlds and Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright), I don't know if it will increase my chances but if I get my code I will at least share two of them with you guys!

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'd love a code, please! I understand if you dont want to give me one due to me just signing up, but it would be much appreciated! I'll toss a code or two here if I do get one from an email.
If you get some, may I have one? If I get a code I will start a thread and do any and all requests from people who want me to test demo chars. Thanks!

Esquire

Smash Cadet
NNID
DarkSlay
I'd love to grab a code, would be appreciated greatly. If for some reason I get one beforehand, I'll be happy to share too.

G O L E M

Smash Rookie
You get me a code (US), you'll get a free full color drawing.

Procrastinatorsupreme.tumblr.com if you want some examples!

Last edited:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Remember to PM the codes if you're gonna share!
So it IS to last years' members? Sweet!
This opens it up to a lot more potential receivers I'd imagine. Because didn't the rankings just barely get reset or something?

EDIT: Also if you get a code I'd be grateful if you shared it <3

Last edited:

Rev_Cap

Smash Rookie
This thread is to share your 3ds early demo codes with fellow board members! Please pm the codes to your chosen members! If you have received a code please edit your request to let others know your good.

Don't forget to like those who have bestowed this gift apon us!

I also request a code! Thank you!

Current list in Post Order:

kataridragon (support the op :p)
AdaptiveTrigger
Yamikitsune
ElectricCitrus
Reila
Dudemaster47
Bladeviper
Roxas215
QQQQQQQ7777777
tupelocase
Raider88
Kirbilord
Pega-pony Princess
b2j135
Xiaphas
wingedarcher7
Rich Homie Quan
Raen
Turn Up
aCaptain Norris
Ronike
xTeru

Those who have shared:
If I an get a code i have ability to stream 60fps gameplay and will take request, Im a veteran player and should be capable of performing all that is asked of me. Thanks!

Megaman36

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megaman36
3DS FC
0473-7900-4411
If possible, if anyone gets a demo code could I get one from you guys? Thanks in advance!

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
I got the email for the codes. I'll let you know if I have any extra ones. :)

Roarzcorp

Smash Cadet
Another question? This only applies to North America? Since I dont think the Euro-store even has the ranking system??

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
Here's what the email says if your curious:

Congratulations!
You’ve qualified for a special demo of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. There’s no limit on play sessions, and it’s available now—a whole week before the public demo.

We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo. Hurry—all codes for this special demo must be redeemed by Sept. 19. Enjoy!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
If I get any I will give away 2 also. I would really like one myself though from someone if anyone can give one.
If you get some, may I have one? If I get a code I will start a thread here on smashboards and be doing any and all requests from people who want me to test the demo chars. Thanks!

FlaygletheBagel

Smash Cadet
NNID
AmateurSalad8
3DS FC
5429-7042-7857
I was a Platinum member last year. I wonder if the codes have already been sent out. If I get download codes, I'll PM them to randomly selected people on this thread. If I dont, I would also greatly appreciate a code. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom