• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS NA 3DS Demo code thread! Share the wealth! Support your fellow smasher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nache

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2277-7668-3861
I would absolutely love a code, I'm not holding my breath though, unless that gets me one, I'll hold my breath and send a picture of my face all blue for a code.

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
I logged on to Club Nintendo right before I got the email, so they are probably going for active Club Nintendo members.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Here's what the email says if your curious:

Congratulations!
You’ve qualified for a special demo of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. There’s no limit on play sessions, and it’s available now—a whole week before the public demo.

We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo. Hurry—all codes for this special demo must be redeemed by Sept. 19. Enjoy!
They used plural! Oh please chose me sir! I'd love you long time!

AdaptiveTrigger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AdaptiveTrigger
3DS FC
4055-4954-5664
Here's what the email says if your curious:

Congratulations!
You’ve qualified for a special demo of the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS game. There’s no limit on play sessions, and it’s available now—a whole week before the public demo.

We’re sending this demo to Club Nintendo members like you who achieved Platinum Status between 7/1/2013 and 6/30/2014, registered any Nintendo 3DS product, and chose to receive information from Nintendo at Club Nintendo. Hurry—all codes for this special demo must be redeemed by Sept. 19. Enjoy!
Nice.

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
Hell, if anyone happens to have a spare, I'll take one. I've been dying to play it ever since I saw Smooth McGroove playing the *** demo when it was released. Never expected a demo.

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
I logged on to Club Nintendo right before I got the email, so they are probably going for active Club Nintendo members.

Zegnam

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3583-0828-7659
i would love a code if anyone has any extras :) pwease

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I was a Platinum member last year. I wonder if the codes have already been sent out. If I get download codes, I'll PM them to randomly selected people on this thread. If I dont, I would also greatly appreciate a code. :)
I got the email for the codes. I'll let you know if I have any extra ones. :)
If you get some, may I have one? If I get a code I will start a thread here on smashboards and be doing any and all requests from people who want me to test the demo chars. Thanks!

Rev_Cap

Smash Rookie
Im so desperate im willing to pass up work today, and pay for a code lol!!!! I NEED THIS NOW! IM SO DESPERATE AND VULNERABLE!

kataridragon

Smash Ace
DONT FORGET! Those who confirmed to have shared will get added to the OP! FOR GLORY!

Im thinking about calling it ULTIMATE SMASH BROS FRIENDS FOREVER!

Last edited:

inb4raisins

Smash Rookie
First post, been lurking, got a question and an offer: I was platinum this past year and chose Game and Wario as my prize. It has since said that I'm a gold member on the site. Of course now the site is so busy it won't load, but would that affect my odds of getting one? If so, I'd love a code! And if I get my four, I would love to share at least 2, if not 3 of them!

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
I might give one or two out after the stream. I want to see who gets a code and who doesn't.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Just reminding people:
1.) I'd seriously be super grateful
2.) I'm doing a smash 4 podcast and would love to have you on!
3.) I'll plug anything you want in my signature be it Twitter etc.

:)

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Please add me to the list. I would love you forever if you shared your code with me. :3

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I have nothing to offer in all honestly...

But if someone could grant me a code, that would make me extremely happy.

Megaman36

Smash Cadet
NNID
Megaman36
3DS FC
0473-7900-4411
How is this thread going to work btw? Is it in order of the names in the OP or codes given at random to the people on the OP?

Techno Hunter

Smash Cadet
I can trade a Rhythm Heaven Fever code for the Smash Code. Anybody? Free 30 coins...I'm serious

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Support your fellow Megaman mains and share a code today! :D Thanks in advance to anyone who shares a code with us! It means a lot if you're willing to share them, even if I don't get one. It's good for the community :)

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
How is this thread going to work btw? Is it in order of the names in the OP or codes given at random to the people on the OP?
Basically random, but the list is to give sharers a more organized way of seeing people. That way they can avoid having to wade thorugh pages. Then they PM the code, both people post saying happy things. The reciever gets taken off the list and the sharer gets added to the Eternal Bro/Broette list.

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
I'll post some pics to Miiverse of what it's like.

I played the Japanese version yesterday with my friend's 3DS, so I'm guessing it's the same.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Yo guys, I actually ended up getting codes

IF YOU MADE PLATINUM LAST YEAR YOU GET THEM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom