• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Smash Corner Releases Mewtwo Tutorial

Dagon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0877-1929-4995
nice little tutorial. I love this guys videos

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
Mewtwo is still poop against Sheik.
Any character lower than A tier (with a few exceptions since Falcon and Fox are fairly decent) is going to be pretty bad against Sheik. I mean Mewtwo doesn't even really have a definitive place in the tier, so that pretty much settles it for him. That pretty much goes for any S tier.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Despite the crap that some people give the 3DS for it's controller scheme (which I have to say that is the second best controller options), it is actually very easy to cycle between jump and special/attack thanks to the positioning of the X and Y buttons right next to A and B.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
Despite the crap that some people give the 3DS for it's controller scheme... it is actually very easy to cycle between jump and special/attack thanks to the positioning of the X and Y buttons right next to A and B.
That makes sense actually. For instance it's pretty hard for me to hit B right after jumping with Y on the GC controller.

Joeyd123

Smash Ace
Might be a noob question, but why do you need to jump cancel before you do an up-smash rather than just dashing and then doing the up smash?

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Might be a noob question, but why do you need to jump cancel before you do an up-smash rather than just dashing and then doing the up smash?
I believe is because it let's you slide further, and maybe the Up Smash comes a bit quicker that way because your inputting the Jump button just before attacking.
Kind of like doing a running up smash with Tap Jump on.

Top Bottom