• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Smash Corner: Luigi Downthrow Combos

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
I'm gonna take a wild guess before I watch and say this is dthrow fair fair dthrow fair fair until your opponent is gimped.

Am I right?
more like dthrow-->fair--->Uair--->uptilt(?)
I know he mentions this combo somewhere in the video.

Plisken

Smash Rookie
I'm a sonic player so Luigi is a little tricky to beat with his weightless fire balls protecting him and forcing me to be the aggressor. Also that spin attack is kinda annoying...

Mew2

Smash Rookie
luigi is my favorite character to play. i love his combo potential and just his overall play style

Syne49

Smash Cadet
NNID
FinalEnder49
As much as I love Smash 4. I really truly hate how prevalent d-throw combos are. It makes matches extremely boring at times imo.

K7Sniper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
K7Sniper
3DS FC
2595-1237-9071
Luigi is my favorite character to play, but I always find myself being unable to deliver killing blows with him. Going to try a bunch of these out, and hopefully I can actually not end up dying to someone at 250%

Top Bottom