• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My last tournament

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I don't know if I said this already, but I won't be here.

other obligations to attend to.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nebs lives out in west west NC. He used to play with Chillin a lot and won that Boone tourney that Karn and Malk went to last summer or something like that. I think I also saw him at an asheboro one time.

Nebs

Smash Apprentice
Nebs lives out in west west NC. He used to play with Chillin a lot and won that Boone tourney that Karn and Malk went to last summer or something like that. I think I also saw him at an asheboro one time.
haha something like that. But yeah, I'm actually more centrally located near winston-salem for the summer, so it won't be such a bad drive for tourneys

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Dude, when i get into smash everyone can't go to tournaments.
Ahhh well, hope you feel better chris. We still have people going to this tournament there is no reason at all to get down.

archer.

Smash Lord
Right now it looks like there'll be 15ish per game, maybe close to 20.

archer.

Smash Lord
Well, those numbers were given under the assumption that people will be able to find Hickory. There's a good chance that half the people planning on attending will get lost trying to find Stingers' house and never be heard from again...

NearZzz

Smash Lord
"Am I going to this? 313 only asked if I wanted a ride and never got back to me.

also Vice why are you coming to this Crystal Meth Convention?"

-Smith

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah anyone who wants to come tonight can, just...let me know here or facebook or something. my phone broke, so anyone with questions can call jim - 828-303-9693

archer.

Smash Lord
Me, Craig, Scotty, Steve, and his GF could come over tonight. Granted, we'd get there pretty late (past midnight), but we could come...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We'll come tonight but I dunno when exactly that'll be lol. I'll post before I leave.....and text Jim before I leave just in case. XD

Top Bottom