• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My last tournament

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aight cool so i guess this'll start around 12...get ova here people. theres about 10 people already here

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
well snap didn't get up till 4 and is sick so i guess i can't come to this one either :(

i really did want to go to this one though. chris it looks like we'll never play again lmao

i gotta be at the next one though...i wanna be taken seriously

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Pretty fun event, all things considered. Wish the Melee turnout was higher though..... =(

Stongers thanks for a last hurrah man. It's been a fun journey coming up through Hickory when I could, and I hope you enjoyed it like Twitch and I did. =)

Hopefully Jim sticks with it too, and it was great seeing him as always. Wish I had talked to him more....

Anyway, probably not entering Brawl again for real LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL suck and etc. yes 313 that's exactly what it means as well XD

craig is cute

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
1. pp 2. twitch(lost in winners to mahone but beat mahone in losers) 3. mahone in melee

1. kadaj 2. stongers in brawl

don't feel like guessing beyond that.

shoutouts tomorrow when I get to beach or tonight if I get bored or something lmao

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah no problem dude. =)

Oh also Craig went MK on Stongers'.....either Peach or Diddy I wasn't watching much and won vs them when his Falco didn't work. Just in case that's useful to anyone.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts:

Stongers- Thanks again for hosting man. It really is cool of you to do this, and even staying up for us and company while tired. Mad legit. =) I'm glad you're getting out of your small town man haha. Just make sure you do work to stay out!

Also good luck with your Peach and Diddy stuff.

Jim- Great seeing you man. Something about you being around just tends to make stuff more fun and wholesome haha. Can't explain it. Anyway, hit me up about possible future plans so we can keep that Ganon sharp and around. =)

Steve- GGs in teams man. Side B is all I have since I suck btw. =(

Archer- GGs in teamz. Keep that chin up about singles bro, it'll come in time.

Nimaaaaa- The battle is coming. =)

313- Sorry I couldn't support better. I let off the gas or got frustrated too much. You def want someone more current to team with anyway haha. I'm just good at analyzing these days it seems. XD
Your improvement has been noticeable in teams and I think you just get uncomfortable in singles. Stay positive.

08 LOGIC SON!!!

Craig- You know I love you baby. I'll play Brawl friendlies with you whenever you want haha my ego in it is finally gone. =p Anyway, great seeing you and I really hope Gold Mine comes sooner so we can once again have some great laughs. <3

KP- Good seeing you man. Hope you're able to internalize some of this even without videos haha. I know it's tough but it seemed like you were learning so just remember what you did? XD

Mahone- I like you, you're very cool. Thank you for allowing me to learn those useless Puff matchups instead of giving you lots of Falco haha. I hope I was able to provide something useful too. Thanks for coming man.

Good thing you didn't stick around though, my Mario DEF woulda tapped LMAO. XD

Chris- Good seeing you man. Your eyes were half opened when we played so don't take the matches too seriously. I'm down to discuss what went on or how to improve against what I'm doing whenever you want though. Maybe I'll be up that way to help personally in time....

Seth- Great you could make it out dude! Hope you had a good time and see you soon.

D shep- after a year+ of waiting the cube is returned rofl.

Smith- nice hair ;)

Ape- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you're the man. XD Don't be a stranger you hilarious dude hahaha.

Twitch- We're gonna team again eventually lmfao.

good bye, hickory. good bye tradition.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to:
Kevin
Chris
Smith
Ape
Steve
Ma-honey
KP
D-shep
& all the new people I met.

My ****s go out to east coast and all you others who couldnt, or WOULDNT make this tourney.

this might probably be one of the last times I see all of you. It was fun and **** all you people who didnt show... **** you **** you **** you x4.

Mahone

Smash Champion
This tournament was really fun, thanks a lot for hosting stingers

Stingers: **** event, i hope you have fun in college, and if you ever need any CS help just let me know. Also, you have to teach me diddy kong or someone in brawl, the way you play that game made everyone look mad fun.

Twitch: Thanks for the really close games man, i had a blast playing you. You are like the only person besides yay in NC that i haven't got to play in tournament, so it was nice to get to play you twice. And again, don't worry about the last game, I'm really happy that you played the stage like you should, because I would rather lose at a 8 person local to someone cool than lose up in Nova to a douche at a PR tournament, so i really do appreciate it.

BlackChris: It was really nice seeing you, i like playing your ganon, it's soooo smooth, just don't get rusty and you'll definitely be ****** NC soon.

Jim: You were a really cool guy, it was fun playing friendlies with you, sorry about waking you up the night before lol

Drpp: Thanks for all the games man, that was definitely an experience i will never forget. In like 3 hours you went from being worse than KP at the marth matchup to having the best vs puff marth I've ever seen, Armada's got nothing on your adapting skills lol. Also, i don't really care what character you play, I'm bad against falco, but as you know most falco's are awful against puff. Also, sorry for getting on you about M2K, i like they guy, but i feel like people cater to him way to much, but anyway, thats not really important so i hope you didn't take it too personally. Oh, also, I'm changing my bet on you vs mango lol, you're too good man, i think if mango was really giving his all and had his puff in prime condition, it would be close, but we all know thats never gonna happen, so i'm pretty sure you've got this one.

Pinheadz: You were really nice and I enjoyed your passionate hate for brawl lol, hope to play you again soon

Smith: GGs, your y link is really good, i just happen to have rhan and laijin practice, but i think you would **** puffs that don't know whats up

Kadaj: You were so fun to play in melee man, I'll learn some brawl one of these days so that you can get your revenge and 3 stock me every match (even though i was only 1 stocking you in melee lol)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo...so much happened at this...had an awesome time.

let me start by saying get ****ed up twitch and smith. Me and that tj dude wrecked you guys.

also, HIV is safe on block. LOL what a ride...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mahone, I just can't answer hard questions when I play Melee. I focus too much. <.< I knew it was gonna look like that LOL whups. But yeah talking about m2k is bleh for me but I did what I thought was right at the time. eh lol. Anyway yeah I'm down to talk about whatever next time we meet up, preferably when I'm not playing though hahaha. XD

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Kevin thanks for the shoutout. But man Me+KoozyK vs. Stingers+V1CE had to be the most ******** thing ever. I effin hate that I couldn't make melee singles, Hickory has ******** street names 12th street avenue batman symbol ellibits 93 northeast.
<3

Top Bottom