• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrB1tch3s Death By Tourney II - Alta Loma TBD

Lit

Smash Ace
If you don't want to sit anywhere... There's gym equipment in my garage but my backyard is pretty big. We have a basketball court too; basketball mm?

Seriously though, I'd rather go to someone else's house, mine should only be a last resort
a me and mi ***** 6th wil play for a couple of mm in bball

Lit

Smash Ace
and btw that would be pretty sweet if u can host a tourney around here man... so lets try to work somthin out

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
im tryin....i just cant have it at my house....i dunno....i PROBABLY can but only if its................maybe......10 people max? cuz parents already said no to a tournament here on that day but i can say im just "having friends over" they might not mind...so i dunno...i can be a last resort if we only get a few people...so try to keep me as a last resort....

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hey I'm actually pretty good P. If Luigi won't team with you, I will. I'm semi-tall remember?
As long as you play hard, offensively and defensively, and have some confidence, I'm cool to team with you. I'm a way way way better team player in basketball, because passing is my best attribute and there's more of a sense of loyalty -- in 1v1 you only let down yourself, which is whatever.

Lit

Smash Ace
and trafficwarden u can ball maybe u can show us wat u got the next time u come over....

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Hahaha...sooo...has anyone found a place to smash yet...and yeah...who is luigi?...and if u guys find another guy im up for 3v3....anyways...we need a place to smash..any ideas? anyone talk to brian yet?

Lit

Smash Ace
Lmfao I bet y'all aren't better than Don, I can't wait to own you
ha haha man u really are the funny one man.. u think u can own in everything but if theres on thing i never get OWNED in is the sports i play........ so just give us a time and place and well see who is the one gettin owned....:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Lit

Smash Ace
Hahaha...sooo...has anyone found a place to smash yet...and yeah...who is luigi?...and if u guys find another guy im up for 3v3....anyways...we need a place to smash..any ideas? anyone talk to brian yet?
i really dont know yet but brian is in trouble be not being at school so we cant play there we are tryin to get sumthin started at wreckless house but its not for sure on wats going on........

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah i know.. and when we have another tourney mi girl said she wants to mm yall... and luigi ur girl vs. mine.. she is pretty good.. well she just started she is making her way though...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If thats the case, then I would win because I have more posts than both of them ;)

Lit

Smash Ace
lol, sounds good. My girl almost beat P though. So iono............
oh well she did hmm well we will have to see than if she almost beat p than ma girl will have to bring her a game... how bout a peach ditto huh?

Lit

Smash Ace
how come u dont to more tourneys if u keep on going to them ull proably get ranked soon.... and i dont know maybe if we ever at sum ones house they can play each other but ma girl doesnt like to go to tourneys wit me though she said that to many so called N.E.R.D.S for her to handle... but yeah maybe at sumones house or sumthin....

Top Bottom