• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Resetti

BoG

Smash Journeyman
Many of you guys seriously suck. Resetti is going to an awesome AT. The way the game is meant to be played most of the time, 4 people brawling on a crazy stage with items, well, stuff like this is welcome. You just don't know whats coming. It's going to be hilarious when resetti pops up.
Of course, I'm still hoping there is more room for another 'goldeen of assist trophies,' I was hoping that spot would go to Raiden, lol.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Some of these pictures are set up for comedic effects. Take the Yoshi picture:

As you know from Melee, Yoshi burst out of his shell and shell pieces fly every where.

For Snake and his box (Assuming that it is his shield) can be a special animation like Yoshi's when you release the shield button.

And Mario is not getting attacked by Snake. Mario could have air dodged or Up + B'ed and is falling. Its the same falling stance in Melee when he air dodges or Up + B. They are just putting 1 and 2 together to giver you a whole new look and perspective

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hey, what's wrong with that guy? His effect on the battle is undeniably unique and creative. I'm all for stuff like that in Brawl. If you have 100 pokémons/ATs that all do the same thing it starts to get old. I love ATs like Devil and Mr Resetti. We need even more like them.
I agree with you, but I still consider him the worst AT. They all seem fun in one way or another, but I'm pretty sure I'll get sick of Devil the soonest. The novelty of "Hahaha, I'm ****ed!" will rather quickly become "Oh ****, I'm ****ed!"

Basically, even though Ressetti seems kind of useless, I won't really find a reason to turn him off (if the option were available). At some point, I would turn Devil off though.

Non-helpful > harmful

VanillaMummy

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you, but I still consider him the worst AT. They all seem fun in one way or another, but I'm pretty sure I'll get sick of Devil the soonest. The novelty of "Hahaha, I'm ****ed!" will rather quickly become "Oh ****, I'm ****ed!"

Basically, even though Ressetti seems kind of useless, I won't really find a reason to turn him off (if the option were available). At some point, I would turn Devil off though.

Non-helpful > harmful
If you are playing an aerial based character, his effect won't be as harmful to you as....say....Bowser.

Just some food for thought.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
If you are playing an aerial based character, his effect won't be as harmful to you as....say....Bowser.

Just some food for thought.
What? You still have to land after double jumping and up-b. Not like the "aerial based characters" have more jumps. This is in reference to characters who are good at the aerial game, not the puffballs and pit who have multiple jumps.

Top Bottom