• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moveset Speculation and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zult

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zultie
Since fair apparently pops people slightly more up than let's say Marth fair, could falling forward airs be an actual thing to start combos? Fast fall fair to short hop fair to double jump fair? Looking like Sheik o_O

alguidrag

Smash Ace
The fight between realistcs, pessimists and Optimists that the power reflected in all other Corrin's discussions causing a strong question that is:

How early DFS bite kill?

Just joking and training a owain history creation

Latias

Smash Journeyman
The fight between realistcs, pessimists and Optimists that the power reflected in all other Corrin's discussions causing a strong question that is:

How early DFS bite kill?

Just joking and training a owain history creation
Is english your first language?

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
So now Corrin's F-smash is react-able? LancerStaff LancerStaff , you read the competitive impressions thread, don't you? Wasn't it agreed upon in like June or something that you can't even react to stuff like ZSS's grab? Do you think that you could react to Cloud's F-smash? You can't. You can't react to Corrin's F-smash either. You're laughing at people for making unrealistic statements, but just read over some of the stuff you say.
It's reactable when it's the one thing somebody can do. ZSS has a lot more then that to harass at a distance like her Zair, not to mention said grab starts on f16 and then lingers at the end of it's range. Corrin doesn't have anything. Even if it's safe on shield... Okay, you hit somebody's shield with it. Now what? Another f20 Fsmash?

It's just not going to be effective... Same reason good Megaman players don't space with Fsmash.

On the contrary, I think Corrin's zoning tools actually look pretty decent. A lot of his attacks also seem to knock his opponent upwards, even his Fair and Ftilt surprisingly. This could lead to a lot of juggle setups and putting the opponent into a disadvantageous position off of one hit from neutral.

Another thing worth noting is that Corrin appears to have some really fast normals for a sword character. Things like jab and Nair which appear to come out as early as frame 3, as people have stated before. And Nair appears to auto cancel out of a short hop too. I know you have a hard time believing that kind of frame data on sword character, but what if Corrin does have moves that fast? That's a big plus! It's not that ridiculous anyways considering that characters like Little Mac and ZSS have even faster jabs.

What I'm most worried about with Corrin is kill setups. We don't know enough about his throws to determine if they can lead to a kill, but Ryu and Cloud have shown that you don't need good throws to be a good character. I guess it then comes down to how early he can kill with an aerial and/or how reliable his Smash attacks are. Other than that, I can see Corrin be pretty good at edge guarding. Dropping off the ledge and throwing out a Nair could be enough to kill a lot of characters when they recover low, and Bair has been shown to kill offstage. He can probably even score a tipper Fsmash against an unsuspecting opponent when recovering considering it's reach. If they airdodge to avoid it, then they're probably forced to recover low, leading to a potential Nair edgeguard.
Just speculating.
People determined Shulk had amazing frame data from his trailer too... Obviously didn't pan out.

There's this thing called the architect's curse. Basically whenever there's a building being made it'll take six months longer then projected, even if you take this into account. Seeing a similar pattern with gathering frame data off of trailers...

Having a fast jab is important because it gives them options to beat or clash an opponent's move. Swordsmen historically give up the ability to out button people up close for range, even Roy and his pathetic f5 jab with no range. Cloud and Ike have f4 jabs with similar range and it's that much easier. F3 jab would be nuts, and honestly I don't see why Corrin deserves such a fast jab. If you're a zoner then you're weaker up close so characters like Roy can even stand a chance.

Merfect

Learn your true self
NNID
Merfectman
People determined Shulk had amazing frame data from his trailer too... Obviously didn't pan out.

There's this thing called the architect's curse. Basically whenever there's a building being made it'll take six months longer then projected, even if you take this into account. Seeing a similar pattern with gathering frame data off of trailers...

Having a fast jab is important because it gives them options to beat or clash an opponent's move. Swordsmen historically give up the ability to out button people up close for range, even Roy and his pathetic f5 jab with no range. Cloud and Ike have f4 jabs with similar range and it's that much easier. F3 jab would be nuts, and honestly I don't see why Corrin deserves such a fast jab. If you're a zoner then you're weaker up close so characters like Roy can even stand a chance.
Shulk's biggest problem with his frame data is that he has too much startup on pretty much all of his attacks. He doesn't have a quick move that he can throw out. This is a problem that Corrin clearly won't have with the presented Jab, Nair, and even his tilts and other aerials appear to come out pretty fast (baring Dair of course).

Maybe Corrin's playstyle will be a bit of a zoner with a good juggle game and some very quick gtfo moves. His cons could be that he has to work harder for his kills. Maybe he also has to deal with average movement speed.

Also, it's obvious that they are trying to be more unique with Corrin (other than the fact that he basically has Marthcina's Fair/Uair animation). And as a more unique sword character, why not have him go against the norm a bit and give him some fast normals eh?

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Shulk's biggest problem with his frame data is that he has too much startup on pretty much all of his attacks. He doesn't have a quick move that he can throw out. This is a problem that Corrin clearly won't have with the presented Jab, Nair, and even his tilts and other aerials appear to come out pretty fast (baring Dair of course).

Maybe Corrin's playstyle will be a bit of a zoner with a good juggle game and some very quick gtfo moves. His cons could be that he has to work harder for his kills. Maybe he also has to deal with average movement speed.

Also, it's obvious that they are trying to be more unique with Corrin (other than the fact that he basically has Marthcina's Fair/Uair animation). And as a more unique sword character, why not have him go against the norm a bit and give him some fast normals eh?
Again, the prospective frame data showed that Shulk was going to be fastish. He isn't in reality.

See, we already have a swordsman with overall fast start-up... Pit's got the fifth lowest start-up of any character, last I heard, and range that most certainly competes with Ike and Cloud. Fastest ground move is f5, but jab is giant and Dsmash hits like a truck.

Zoners don't get the ability to truly defend themselves. If they do, then their zoning game is bad. Can't have it all.

Merfect

Learn your true self
NNID
Merfectman
Again, the prospective frame data showed that Shulk was going to be fastish. He isn't in reality.

See, we already have a swordsman with overall fast start-up... Pit's got the fifth lowest start-up of any character, last I heard, and range that most certainly competes with Ike and Cloud. Fastest ground move is f5, but jab is giant and Dsmash hits like a truck.

Zoners don't get the ability to truly defend themselves. If they do, then their zoning game is bad. Can't have it all.
So I decided to look at the Shulk trailer again, and lol they didn't even show his entire moveset. Mostly just his smash attacks and specials. Hard to prejudge a character with that limited of info. For Corrin, every single one of his attacks is shown at least once during the entire direct. But that's not important. Corrin could turn out to be a bit different from the trailer when he's released for all we know. But with what we're presented with, I think Corrin looks pretty promising. We'll just have to see when he's released.

Just because we already have a swordsman with overall fast startup doesn't mean we can't get another. Marth and Lucina didn't stop Roy from being brought back. Ike didn't stop Cloud from being added in. (I know playstyles differ, I'm just providing examples) What we already have doesn't matter as much when adding new characters.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
So I decided to look at the Shulk trailer again, and lol they didn't even show his entire moveset. Mostly just his smash attacks and specials. Hard to prejudge a character with that limited of info. For Corrin, every single one of his attacks is shown at least once during the entire direct. But that's not important. Corrin could turn out to be a bit different from the trailer when he's released for all we know. But with what we're presented with, I think Corrin looks pretty promising. We'll just have to see when he's released.

Just because we already have a swordsman with overall fast startup doesn't mean we can't get another. Marth and Lucina didn't stop Roy from being brought back. Ike didn't stop Cloud from being added in. (I know playstyles differ, I'm just providing examples) What we already have doesn't matter as much when adding new characters.
We saw most of it, namely the jab.

Roy's a clone and most of the moves different from Marth's were taken off of other swordsmen (Ike's Dair, Shulk's dash attack, Link/Mii Swordfighter's Fsmash) or just involve holding the sword a different way (Ftilt and Utilt IIRC). Cloud's got a gimmick all to himself and the similarities are superficial. (Also worth noting that Cloud may be better then Ike, he's not a straight upgrade.)

Pit uses a sword? That's not his bow?
The effect is the same regardless of what you want to call it... Although the two parts are usually called swords because "blades" are a completely different class of weapons in Kid Icarus.

Zult

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zultie
I'm failing to see how Corrin is a zoner. I do not see myself zoning with him at all. I see myself spacing with him though. But every character has their own way of spacing. Spacing =/= zoning. When you say zoning, Olimar and Villager come to mind. We can in fact have a fast character that spaces well. Look at Sheik. And you can have characters that space well with disjoints and be fast. Look at Cloud. To me, Corrin looks like an in your face type of character that can camp if need be with DFS. All of his aerials, tilts, and jab look quick enough to use up close. Which are the things you're typically using in neutral, right? Smash attacks look kinda slow, mainly fsmash. Surprise surprise, a smash attack that's slow. I see it being used to punish opponents from afar from them making a mistake. Maybe also to set up some traps with the hitbox it has when it's charged too.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I'm failing to see how Corrin is a zoner. I do not see myself zoning with him at all. I see myself spacing with him though. But every character has their own way of spacing. Spacing =/= zoning. When you say zoning, Olimar and Villager come to mind. We can in fact have a fast character that spaces well. Look at Sheik. And you can have characters that space well with disjoints and be fast. Look at Cloud. To me, Corrin looks like an in your face type of character that can camp if need be with DFS. All of his aerials, tilts, and jab look quick enough to use up close. Which are the things you're typically using in neutral, right? Smash attacks look kinda slow, mainly fsmash. Surprise surprise, a smash attack that's slow. I see it being used to punish opponents from afar from them making a mistake. Maybe also to set up some traps with the hitbox it has when it's charged too.
Well I guess he looks more like a "zoner" like Zelda is...

Sheik gets a free pass because needles are a minor distraction in FFAs. They don't kill like an Fsmash would.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
stop with the FFAs and Zelda
No. The game is clearly made for FFAs. For almost every character they really don't care how they end up in 1v1s.

How many characters have that many powerful and long-ranged moves? Zelda has three, just like him. Lucario has two, but one requires a ton of charge and both are aura dependent. Pac has two but they're easily turned against him.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
No. The game is clearly made for FFAs. For almost every character they really don't care how they end up in 1v1s.

How many characters have that many powerful and long-ranged moves? Zelda has three, just like him. Lucario has two, but one requires a ton of charge and both are aura dependent. Pac has two but they're easily turned against him.
They balance between the modes. Zelda's like she is partly because of FFA, yes, but also because she was connected to Sheik in Melee and Brawl. Literally almost all your posts here have been comparing him in FFAs or to Zelda, when they look at both FFAs and 1v 1s.
Here's the Famitsu column again.
"Another problem we have to consider is that battles can take on many formats in Smash. There are moves that are completely useless in a 1v1 battle, but in a four-player free-for-all those moves might prove quite useful. Therefore, if I played only one kind of battle, the game would feel very slanted towards a particular style of play."

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ

If this were true, many of the buffs and nerfs characters have gotten over the course of this game's history wouldn't have ever happened.

Don't see why donkey kong would need a better cargo throw in FFAs, don't see why shiek would need even weaker aerials when she's already bad in FFA, don't see why boswer would need a better uthrow (which takes so long that it would be interrupted in FFAs), don't see why falcon's Uair would need a damage nerf, or why pacman needed a weaker galaxian in FFAs...

Clearly the game isn't balanced only for FFAs.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
They balance between the modes. Zelda's like she is partly because of FFA, yes, but also because she was connected to Sheik in Melee and Brawl. Literally almost all your posts here have been comparing him in FFAs or to Zelda, when they look at both FFAs and 1v 1s.
Here's the Famitsu column again.
"Another problem we have to consider is that battles can take on many formats in Smash. There are moves that are completely useless in a 1v1 battle, but in a four-player free-for-all those moves might prove quite useful. Therefore, if I played only one kind of battle, the game would feel very slanted towards a particular style of play."
If this were true, many of the buffs and nerfs characters have gotten over the course of this game's history wouldn't have ever happened.

Don't see why donkey kong would need a better cargo throw in FFAs, don't see why shiek would need even weaker aerials when she's already bad in FFA, don't see why boswer would need a better uthrow (which takes so long that it would be interrupted in FFAs), don't see why falcon's Uair would need a damage nerf, or why pacman needed a weaker galaxian in FFAs...

Clearly the game isn't balanced only for FFAs.
The game is slanted heavily towards FFAs, and any changes they make for 1v1s are specifically made to not interfere with FFAs.

Sheik ain't even bad in FFAs. Never had the chance to see but 1.0 Sheik was probably one of the best FFA characters. The idea that good FFA characters have to be bad in 1v1s and vice versa is a myth.

They're not ever going to make a character good in 1v1s at expense of FFA balance. Thus, Zelda's not getting real buffs. Not some nonsense of being balanced for being with Sheik.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Literally why is Corrin being compared to Zelda if they play so differently.

And for that matter, FFA talk in an environment where these moveset traits are speculated for, you know, 1v1 play?

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
This topic is getting further and further away from Corrin's moveset. Please keep that in mind before continuing.

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
Ok ok, which move you think that kill early?
I vote in DFS full charged bite or tipped Fsmash
I think DFS will kill early and tipped F-smash will kill at like 100+ and be mostly used for punishes and edgeguarding
bair looks made for fishing for offstage kills since it spaces you away from the opponent and it looks like it comes out pretty early

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I think DFS will kill early and tipped F-smash will kill at like 100+ and be mostly used for punishes and edgeguarding
bair looks made for fishing for offstage kills since it spaces you away from the opponent and it looks like it comes out pretty early
That as well as potentially Up-throw, and Counter Surge (although Counter Surge will be dependent on how strong the attack countered is. Countering, say, Bowser's F-Smash or Ganon's Warlock Punch can potentially one-shot KO).

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Literally why is Corrin being compared to Zelda if they play so differently.

And for that matter, FFA talk in an environment where these moveset traits are speculated for, you know, 1v1 play?
Don't really think they're that different... Corrin has DFS, DL and Fsmash built for catching unaware opponents at a distance. Zelda has three of her four specials built similarly.

Because looking at how the game is balanced and making an observation based on what we see is what the topic's about.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
Don't really think they're that different... Corrin has DFS, DL and Fsmash built for catching unaware opponents at a distance. Zelda has three of her four specials built similarly.
DFS is literally a stunning projectile. Are you going to compare Paralyzer to Zelda's whatever now? Fsmash is just a long ranged disjoint with a tipper. It's basically Shulk's Fsmash with tipper properties.
Three out of four? Din's Fire and Phamtom Slash I can kind of get, but Nayru's Love is a reflector and Farore's Wind is a teleport with a hitbox that's used as a combo finisher.
When you make comparisons based on wording that vague, you can compare a lot of characters to each other.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
LancerStaff LancerStaff

Tell me, my long-ranged friend, what exactly about Corrin, in specific language, makes him like Zelda and low tier.

Please elucidate me.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
He's not Pit.
I wouldn't go that far...to me, Lancer thinks he's Zelda-ish because he has relatively slow, long-ranged, "zoning" attacks, which means he'll be bad because FFAs. Also, because certain characters were apparently thought to be amazing when viewing their trailers but turned out mediocre, Corrin is also going to be bad, again because FFAs.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
He's not Pit.
I wouldn't go that far...to me, Lancer thinks he's Zelda-ish because he has relatively slow, long-ranged, "zoning" attacks, which means he'll be bad because FFAs. Also, because certain characters were apparently thought to be amazing when viewing their trailers but turned out mediocre, Corrin is also going to be bad, again because FFAs.
Faulty reasoning all the same.

I'm not sure Lancer has said a single logical thing to prove that Corrin will be bad. It always revolves around FFAs and previous patterns (that have to do with FFAs) which aren't very logical things to go by.
1.) The game is balanced around both modes with no strong bias given to either, yet he continues to think everything has to be boxed into that mode primarily
2.) patterns have been broken and will be broken plenty of times in the smash series.

Last edited:

Pedker

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pedker
3DS FC
1203-9337-2184
Omg, why was this thread rambling about f****** FFA's, this thread is labelled "Moveset Speculation and Discussion" lol.

Moving on,
I honestly think that F-Smash will have terrible killing properties. It's the only way I can see the move being balanced while having a charging hitbox and with that range. My guess is that F-smash won't kill until ~150%, or ~90% when tippered (which seems even more unlikely to hit than Marth tipper). I'll be pleasantly surprised if untippered F-smash kills at 110% or less in February, though!

I think his most reliable kill move will be B-air; I'm putting money on it being one of his best moves, and killing pretty early and reliably. I can also pray for that U-throw kill, too.

EDIT: I agree that DFS full-charge will probably kill the earliest, but it'll probably be harder to hit than Falcon-Punch

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
User was warned for this post
Omg, why was this thread rambling about f****** FFA's, this thread is labelled "Moveset Speculation and Discussion" lol.
Because for some dubious reason, Lancer thinks FFAs HEAVILY determine game balance lol

So Corrin MUST be bad due to this line of reasoning :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Merfect

Learn your true self
NNID
Merfectman
I'm hoping that Usmash turns out to be a useful kill move. I remember someone pointing out in an earlier post (I don't remember who) that Corrin crouches down when using his Usmash, thus lowering his hurtbox, making it potentially useful as an anti-air. This makes me hopeful that we can reliably run up and Usmash and score a kill against an opponent who loves to use SH aerials.

Edit: Heck, since Corrin appears to have really good juggle setups, we just have to catch their landing with an Usmash. Depending on how powerful it is and where its sweetspot is, it could be a really useful kill option.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
DFS is literally a stunning projectile. Are you going to compare Paralyzer to Zelda's whatever now? Fsmash is just a long ranged disjoint with a tipper. It's basically Shulk's Fsmash with tipper properties.
Three out of four? Din's Fire and Phamtom Slash I can kind of get, but Nayru's Love is a reflector and Farore's Wind is a teleport with a hitbox that's used as a combo finisher.
When you make comparisons based on wording that vague, you can compare a lot of characters to each other.
DFS doesn't look 1v1 reliable. It stuns, but they gave us no reason to think we could combo with it. Isn't dragon's breath supposed to be special or something in all the legends and stuff?

Farore's Wind is used to "snipe" people on reentry, alongside giving her something to make up for her otherwise poor mobility.

"Character loaded with powerful, slow, and long-ranged moves requiring charge."

I mean, really, what do you think Corrin's "thing" is?

LancerStaff LancerStaff

Tell me, my long-ranged friend, what exactly about Corrin, in specific language, makes him like Zelda and low tier.

Please elucidate me.
Like I said, lots of slow and powerful ranged moves that require charge. Two even have protective hitboxes, one before and one after the move.

For the record I was fine discussing specific moves and people are constantly asking my of my opinion. If you don't want me to explain, don't ask.

If you would pay attention I said that how good a character looks in a trailer means nothing, as does frame data gathered.

Faulty reasoning all the same.

I'm not sure Lancer has said a single logical thing to prove that Corrin will be bad. It always revolves around FFAs and previous patterns (that have to do with FFAs) which aren't very logical things to go by.
1.) The game is balanced around both modes with no strong bias given to either, yet he continues to think everything has to be boxed into that mode primarily
2.) patterns have been broken and will be broken plenty of times in the smash series.
So I guess we're not having a mature convention... Really, if you want to debate FFAs this isn't the place.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Edit: Heck, since Corrin appears to have really good juggle setups, we just have to catch their landing with an Usmash. Depending on how powerful it is and where its sweetspot is, it could be a really useful kill option.
(Obv. just theorycrafting from the trailer but stay with me):

While I think it is certainly reasonable to assume that it will have strong KO power because tippers (Like Marth's tipper U-Smash, although I assume Corrin's tippers will have larger hitboxes and not be dumb hard to hit somewhat consistently), I feel like it may somewhat struggle in regards to being able to catch landings simply because it's hitbox is so vertically focused, certainly Corrin's mobility seems decent, which means she'll probably be able to follow airborne opponents as they come back down decently enough, but once again because the move's hitbox seems so vertically focused it will require Corrin to position directly underneath the opponent as they're landing, which is of course often harder to do than it sounds.

Contrarily other characters like Ike and Dedede who have horizontally-wide-reaching arc hitboxes can catch landings (with U-Smash) much more easily because they don't require as much precision in regards to spacing for the U-Smash.

Granted, ROB exists as a possible counter-example because his U-Smash is also rather vertically focused but I would contend that ultimately his U-Smash hitbox is still notably horizontally wider than Corrin's.

Making the assumption that all of Corrin's Smashes will have tipper sweetspots, I imagine that the U-Smash sweetspot will be located at the very top, which I feel could potentially pose some problem in the sense that the tipper will be located so vertically high (because Corrin's range seems to be so long) that opponents who are airdodge -> fastfalling down/airdodging down (which isn't the best but sometimes the only option in desperate situations) will literally fall past it and simply get caught by the base of the U-Smash, which will likely have notably less knockback than the tipper. But again I feel like even that case (of weighing the effects of base vs. tippered U-Smash) is situational considering that Corrin's U-Smash seems so vertically focused hitbox-wise.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
I'm hoping that Usmash turns out to be a useful kill move. I remember someone pointing out in an earlier post (I don't remember who) that Corrin crouches down when using his Usmash, thus lowering his hurtbox, making it potentially useful as an anti-air. This makes me hopeful that we can reliably run up and Usmash and score a kill against an opponent who loves to use SH aerials.
*raises hand* That was most likely moi. It's merely a speculation of mine, but hey. :p

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
NNID
EquinoXYZ
(Obv. just theorycrafting from the trailer but stay with me):

While I think it is certainly reasonable to assume that it will have strong KO power because tippers (Like Marth's tipper U-Smash, although I assume Corrin's tippers will have larger hitboxes and not be dumb hard to hit somewhat consistently), I feel like it may somewhat struggle in regards to being able to catch landings simply because it's hitbox is so vertically focused, certainly Corrin's mobility seems decent, which means she'll probably be able to follow airborne opponents as they come back down decently enough, but once again because the move's hitbox seems so vertically focused it will require Corrin to position directly underneath the opponent as they're landing, which is of course often harder to do than it sounds.

Contrarily other characters like Ike and Dedede who have horizontally-wide-reaching arc hitboxes can catch landings (with U-Smash) much more easily because they don't require as much precision in regards to spacing for the U-Smash.

Granted, ROB exists as a possible counter-example because his U-Smash is also rather vertically focused but I would contend that ultimately his U-Smash hitbox is still notably horizontally wider than Corrin's.

Making the assumption that all of Corrin's Smashes will have tipper sweetspots, I imagine that the U-Smash sweetspot will be located at the very top, which I feel could potentially pose some problem in the sense that the tipper will be located so vertically high (because Corrin's range seems to be so long) that opponents who are airdodge -> fastfalling down/airdodging down (which isn't the best but sometimes the only option in desperate situations) will literally fall past it and simply get caught by the base of the U-Smash, which will likely have notably less knockback than the tipper. But again I feel like even that case (of weighing the effects of base vs. tippered U-Smash) is situational considering that Corrin's U-Smash seems so vertically focused hitbox-wise.
It could be like mega man's and drag opponents inwards first

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Don't expect to not be challenged when you come in and base all of your opinions on the theory that FFAs primarily determine game balance in smash
Yes, the game conceptualized and advertised as the FFA fighter isn't going to give priority to FFAs, and it's completely nutso to think otherwise. Like... Really.

I seem to recall Pazzo. Pazzo. defending my stance on the issue, or at least being much more accepting then you're being. Thinkaman came another time and had to tell everybody my opinion's not the horse**** you're making it out to be, too. I think we all agree it's time to move on and just accept each other's opinions for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom