• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The only problem I found is the lack of information about a game that comes out in one month. Or this is an empty game and I am the most disappointed person in the world, or they just hide the informations to make it "better". You know, the hype intensifies thing.
I am afraid the scales are being tipped in the first option favor. (I don't know if it's sayable, but it's certainly understandable... I hope).
Yeah, Nintendo has had a serious drought in info lately, and they picked the worst time for it to happen. I'll probably get Woolly World or Splatoon over Christmas, but they have no big new AAA holiday title that everyone wants (Star Fox was supposed to be it), and even Amiibos seem to be lacking in the new releases department over the holiday season.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I highly doubt they would seriously omit her from a Mario Tennis game just because of some salty For Glory warriors and roster***s and jealous Peach and Daisy fans. They are an extreme minority anyway.

Anyway, Nintendo put up a product page for Mario Tennis:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/msZC4FMICaEO3icy3OX1tritmamaMg9o

It says "new characters make their debut".

So I think Rosalina is a lock at this point.

I mean, Luma can't even count as a new character, and they shouldn't have any technical issues with Rosalina this time, especially if they actually give her a sports outfit.
''Jealous Peach and Daisy fans''

Lmao , that couldn't sound even more stupid .

If One character is out of the game , then good riddance!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
''Jealous Peach and Daisy fans''

Lmao , that couldn't sound even more stupid .

If One character is out of the game , then good riddance!
I didn't mean all Peach and Daisy fans are jealous, I meant that the ones who are, are pretty much one of the minority members of the Rosalina hatedom.

sorry if i offended waifu pichi-hime :c

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
I didn't mean all Peach and Daisy fans are jealous, I meant that the ones who are, are pretty much one of the minority members of the Rosalina hatedom.

sorry if i offended waifu pichi-hime :c
Friendly reminder that , between us , im not the one with the waifu complex.

Your generalization was not accurate , and that's what im pointing out.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Friendly reminder that , between us , im not the one with the waifu complex.

Your generalization was not accurate , and that's what im pointing out.
...But I didn't generalise?

I've seen tons of Rosalina haters who are just Peach/Daisy fans with some sort of jealousy complex towards Rosalina (Daisy fans because Daisy doesn't show up in stuff beyond spin-offs, Peach fans because Rosalina got top billing in a lot of the recent Mario games and Smash, while Peach was "just there" with little fanfare and she had no big trailer reveals, and because the general public and the male demographic think Rosalina is cooler). But I didn't say that all Peach and Daisy fans have a jealousy complex towards Rosalina. They are an extreme minority of their respective fandoms.

It seems that every time I highlight a negative aspect of Peach or Daisy's character or a negative minority group in their fanbases, you get super defensive and immediately jump to getting pissy with me or start trashing over Rosalina in this thread for no reason and over something really minor (sometimes you also do this without any sort of prompt which is really annoying - I've lost count of the amount of times you've ranted about Laura Faye Smith in MK8 or made a snide remark about it, and I've gotten so fed up with it that I just ignore it and don't even try to say anything reasonable about it).

So stop doing that. Just saying that now before you start with your tryhard sassy remarks again. I didn't say Peach and Daisy had hateful and jealous fanbases. I said a minority of their fanbases are jealous towards Rosalina and start trashing on the character for no reason, or harassing fans of the character, like you are now.

Also I don't have any "waifu complex" (pretty sure that's not a thing anyway). I like Rosalina loads as a character, and I think I could construct objective reasons as to why I she's a better character than most Nintendo females. That doesn't mean I go around telling people "Peach and Daisy are stupid" or otherwise act hateful towards those characters. I've stated many a time that I actually quite like Peach in Super Paper Mario, I think Super Princess Peach is one of the best Mario spin-offs, I thought Daisy was pretty cool in Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games DS, and I have been planning a little art project centered around Daisy. I'm not the one being a **** just because someone said something trashy about Rosalina (which believe me, you see more of than with Peach and Daisy solely because of Smash Bros).

So yeah, let's nip this in the bud. That attitude of you getting pissy whenever someone mentions something even slightly critical of Peach/Daisy or a part of their fanbase, and then immediately retaliating with "ROSALINA FANS ARE ALL SMELLY MANCHILDREN AND THE CHARACTER'S **** NOW", is really annoying. If I ever feel like responding to hate or ignorance regarding Rosalina, I don't get pissy and I don't start trashing that person's favourite character. I make a constructive post telling them where they might be misunderstanding the character or whatever it may be, or just tell them to calm down if they are being overly aggressive about it.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
...But I didn't generalise?

I've seen tons of Rosalina haters who are just Peach/Daisy fans with some sort of jealousy complex towards Rosalina (Daisy fans because Daisy doesn't show up in stuff beyond spin-offs, Peach fans because Rosalina got top billing in a lot of the recent Mario games and Smash, while Peach was "just there" with little fanfare and she had no big trailer reveals, and because the general public and the male demographic think Rosalina is cooler). But I didn't say that all Peach and Daisy fans have a jealousy complex towards Rosalina. They are an extreme minority of their respective fandoms.

It seems that every time I highlight a negative aspect of Peach or Daisy's character or a negative minority group in their fanbases, you get super defensive and immediately jump to getting pissy with me or start trashing over Rosalina in this thread for no reason and over something really minor (sometimes you also do this without any sort of prompt which is really annoying - I've lost count of the amount of times you've ranted about Laura Faye Smith in MK8 or made a snide remark about it, and I've gotten so fed up with it that I just ignore it and don't even try to say anything reasonable about it).

So stop doing that. Just saying that now before you start with your tryhard sassy remarks again. I didn't say Peach and Daisy had hateful and jealous fanbases. I said a minority of their fanbases are jealous towards Rosalina and start trashing on the character for no reason, or harassing fans of the character, like you are now.

Also I don't have any "waifu complex" (pretty sure that's not a thing anyway). I like Rosalina loads as a character, and I think I could construct objective reasons as to why I she's a better character than most Nintendo females. That doesn't mean I go around telling people "Peach and Daisy are stupid" or otherwise act hateful towards those characters. I've stated many a time that I actually quite like Peach in Super Paper Mario, I think Super Princess Peach is one of the best Mario spin-offs, I thought Daisy was pretty cool in Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games DS, and I have been planning a little art project centered around Daisy. I'm not the one being a **** just because someone said something trashy about Rosalina (which believe me, you see more of than with Peach and Daisy solely because of Smash Bros).

So yeah, let's nip this in the bud. That attitude of you getting pissy whenever someone mentions something even slightly critical of Peach/Daisy or a part of their fanbase, and then immediately retaliating with "ROSALINA FANS ARE ALL SMELLY MANCHILDREN AND THE CHARACTER'S **** NOW", is really annoying. If I ever feel like responding to hate or ignorance regarding Rosalina, I don't get pissy and I don't start trashing that person's favourite character. I make a constructive post telling them where they might be misunderstanding the character or whatever it may be, or just tell them to calm down if they are being overly aggressive about it.
Actually i find really hilarious that you felt the need to write a lot about something i don't really care about.

Your comment was stupid enough , so i pointed it out , the end. And even so im not even talking about Rosalina or anything , yet you still feel the need to bring up stuff that nobody cares about , clear sign that you are not over it :3

Lastly , since i see you still feel the burn of stuff that have been said in the past , it really seems that it's not me who is getting ''pissy'' all the time. You are the one carrying all that salt , not me , so yeah.

It's so sad you feel that way , but don't worry i forgive you.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The problem with it is that it is listing any value reduction as a nerf, even though they are not synonymous. For example, Rosalina has had various knockback reductions (sometimes caused by barely noticeable damage reductions, like the recent 0.3% damage reduction to her rapid jab) on multi-hit moves for the purpose of making the multiple hits connect better. Which is a buff, as it means you get more damage in with the move as more hits get in, and you are less likely to have the opponent accidentally fall out of the move and suffer an unfair punish because of it (since the last patch to Rosalina, I've been doing more damage with her jab than I did pre-patch, because more hits get in). But because a value reduction was involved, whoever wrote the page listed it as a nerf, even though it isn't. Which is a lack of understanding of what the term actually means. It doesn't simply refer to value reductions, it refers to a move that is made worse. However, value reductions sometimes IMPROVE moves, meaning they wouldn't be nerfs, they would be buffs.
Most people probably take damage changes as buffs and nerfs, and this can still be changed.
Also for some reason, Luma's faster call back speed and uncharged Luma Shot not going as far are listed as "neutral changes", even though they are clear buffs. In both cases, not only was Luma's versatility and usefulness improved, but they also reduced the cooldown time Rosalina suffered from those animations. Which is a blatant buff.
It had once been listed as a buff, but then it was changed, I had mentioned it should be buff somewhere in Rosa forum. But one users consider Luma faster call back as a minor nerf because this means you can't control Luma more efficiently, which could be just personal reference.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Guys, instead of fighting each other, let's speak bad about Nintendo. "http://mariotennis.nintendo.com/ultra-smash/"
I've discovered this thanks to someone on a Nintendo website news. It confirms Yoshi!
Yeah, that's all I had to say but, with how they're playing mute, I'm happy finding an obvious character in the game.
It's getting pathetic seriously. The game is sensed to be released in one month, and we only know about one mode, seven(/eight) obvious characters and one court with alternative colours.

I want so much to be proved wrong about the game... but this seems really really bad. I hope time will prove me the opposite...

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Guys, instead of fighting each other, let's speak bad about Nintendo. "http://mariotennis.nintendo.com/ultra-smash/"
I've discovered this thanks to someone on a Nintendo website news. It confirms Yoshi!
Yeah, that's all I had to say but, with how they're playing mute, I'm happy finding an obvious character in the game.
It's getting pathetic seriously. The game is sensed to be released in one month, and we only know about one mode, seven(/eight) obvious characters and one court with alternative colours.

I want so much to be proved wrong about the game... but this seems really really bad. I hope time will prove me the opposite...
I hope so...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Actually i find really hilarious that you felt the need to write a lot about something i don't really care about.

Your comment was stupid enough , so i pointed it out , the end. And even so im not even talking about Rosalina or anything , yet you still feel the need to bring up stuff that nobody cares about , clear sign that you are not over it :3

Lastly , since i see you still feel the burn of stuff that have been said in the past , it really seems that it's not me who is getting ''pissy'' all the time. You are the one carrying all that salt , not me , so yeah.

It's so sad you feel that way , but don't worry i forgive you.
Except you didn't point out any stupidity, only your poor grasp on English because you seem to fail to understand the definition of the word "generalisation" (though I know it's not your first language so I can't exactly blame you there).

And I don't "feel the burn", (if I did, I would respond every time). I only called you out this time because you were quoting me to bother me about something pointless when I was speaking to another user (which I think is a sign you "feel the burn" more than anything, since you had absolutely no logical reason to do what you did).

Talk the "sassy" talk all you want, but the fact remains you're the one not even using English words properly, and you're the one trying to start stuff over nothing, so continuing the way you are only makes you look like a fool. I don't want anything to do with it, so cut it out. If you're gonna quote me on something, make sure it's actually constructive and not just another "but lel the , Pichi fanbase , is perf". None of your attempts at sass are funny or clever, and won't cover up how you're just being immature about it when someone's experiences differ from yours (not even tastes, you outright try to say people's EXPERIENCES are wrong or untrue, which is just beyond silly).

And this isn't a matter of forgiveness. This is a matter of you having a poor attitude towards others who don't have the same experiences as you and plaguing this thread with it. You do it time and time again, and I'm at a point where I don't even want to argue over the specific things that trigger you to act this way. You just need to drop the attitude and stop trying to tell people their experiences are invalid or untrue. That's all. Do that, and myself and nobody else will really mind what you post. That one thing has just been a constant issue with you and it's getting grating. Because other than that, you actually do some pretty cool stuff with your Mario Kart mods and what not. I'd think people would prefer that constructive side of you show up more rather than "IF YOUR EXPERIENCES DIFFER FROM MINE, THEN YOU'RE TRASH AND SO ARE THE STUFF YOU LIKE".

Last edited:

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886

The only thing i would say is that , the delays for this specific game should be related , somehow to Iwata's sudden death and how Nintendo is re-organizing themselves to continue , so they are in a hold for reveals.

There's no reason for the game to be barebones , epecially with Camelot behind it , but more reveals would never hurt.

The only terrible Spin Off Mario game that got late reveals and not hype , that i remember , was Mario Party 10.

This one doesn't seem to be lacking , just not revealing all yet , a lot can happen during the month.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47

We'll have to wait and see. Moving the release date to December wouldn't hurt if they need more time to develop Ultra Smash, but as long they don't rush it, do something different, and make the game good, then I'm fine with it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The last thing Nintendo needs right now is another Wii U game delay.

Ultra Smash should be fine to get out the door for it's intended release. Heck, it's current release date is earlier than it's initial projected release. I wouldn't even care if some content got cut off for DLC (the game is being sold at a discounted price anyway). They need games for the holiday season. Their current line-up is pathetic. An Animal Crossing game that isn't even what most Animal Crossing fans would be into, Mario Tennis, and Xenoblade Chronicles X (looks awesome, but it's way too niche and Nintendo aren't helping by doing little to market the game) is just a bad holiday line-up. It's barely a line-up at all.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

I sort of want to keep this as a surprise to me as I really don't mind if they don't release anything new prior to its release and I wouldn't be surprises at how the game would turn out. The only thing I'm interesting about from Nintendo is announcing the winner of the Smash ballot.

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
The only thing i would say is that , the delays for this specific game should be related , somehow to Iwata's sudden death and how Nintendo is re-organizing themselves to continue , so they are in a hold for reveals.

There's no reason for the game to be barebones , epecially with Camelot behind it , but more reveals would never hurt.

The only terrible Spin Off Mario game that got late reveals and not hype , that i remember , was Mario Party 10.

This one doesn't seem to be lacking , just not revealing all yet , a lot can happen during the month.
I'd like this to be true, but still... I'm kinda afraid.

We'll have to wait and see. Moving the release date to December wouldn't hurt if they need more time to develop Ultra Smash, but as long they don't rush it, do something different, and make the game good, then I'm fine with it.
Rushing the game would be its loss, I agree with you. I already noticed how the game got revealed in June to be release 6 months later. This didn't sound great, and I remembered that Pokémon ORAS did something similar (even if there was more months between the announcement and the releast date), so I calmed a bit. But now, at one month of the release...

What is strange is the fact the game isn't still dated in Japan. I always find this strange, because... I mean, the Japanese teams develop the game, so they develop it for the Japanese consoles, don't they? And the time between the release date in Japan and the West is the time to adapt the game to the console and then to translate, no?

Does someone here have some informations about that? I don't know how it works, and I have to say this disturbs me.

Ultra Smash should be fine to get out the door for it's intended release. Heck, it's current release date is earlier than it's initial projected release. I wouldn't even care if some content got cut off for DLC (the game is being sold at a discounted price anyway). They need games for the holiday season. Their current line-up is pathetic. An Animal Crossing game that isn't even what most Animal Crossing fans would be into, Mario Tennis, and Xenoblade Chronicles X (looks awesome, but it's way too niche and Nintendo aren't helping by doing little to market the game) is just a bad holiday line-up. It's barely a line-up at all.
You live in Ireland, don't you? Paper Jam's release date in Europe is now the same as Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47

As long as they don't rush the game, make it as good as Mario Power Tennis(great game btw) and doesn't make it like Mario Super Sluggers, then I don't care if they do release it on November.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm gonna have to go with Aaron on the line-up thing. Star Fox Zero was originally on my holiday wishlist and I was gonna preorder it too but now that's it's delayed until next year, Nintendo's holiday games line-up sucks balls compared to last year and especially the year before. The only game I'm most excited about is Xenoblade Chronicles X. Mario Tennis Ultra Smash isn't really that appealing to me but I'm still getting it just for the hell of it and Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival isn't the kind of Animal Crossing game I was hoping to see.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
As long as they don't rush the game, make it as good as Mario Power Tennis(great game btw) and doesn't make it like Mario Super Sluggers, then I don't care if they do release it on November.
Actually Mario Super Sluggers was really good , even more complete than Super Star baseball.

Even cutscenes that added some depth to the Story mode, that actually was a Story mode with interactions and such.

Mario Tennis Open was meh , because it was rushed. This game doesn't go towards that but there's still something fishy about it , and even so Chance shots are back soooo i expect the gameplay to be opposite to Power Tennis , which is sad.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The only thing I'm interesting about from Nintendo is announcing the winner of the Smash ballot.
They will probably announce it next year.
Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival isn't the kind of Animal Crossing game I was hoping to see.
It broke my heart when I saw that game...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'd like this to be true, but still... I'm kinda afraid.

Rushing the game would be its loss, I agree with you. I already noticed how the game got revealed in June to be release 6 months later. This didn't sound great, and I remembered that Pokémon ORAS did something similar (even if there was more months between the announcement and the releast date), so I calmed a bit. But now, at one month of the release...

What is strange is the fact the game isn't still dated in Japan. I always find this strange, because... I mean, the Japanese teams develop the game, so they develop it for the Japanese consoles, don't they? And the time between the release date in Japan and the West is the time to adapt the game to the console and then to translate, no?

Does someone here have some informations about that? I don't know how it works, and I have to say this disturbs me.

You live in Ireland, don't you? Paper Jam's release date in Europe is now the same as Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Paper Jam isn't a Wii U title though, and the Wii U is the console that's struggling.

The 3DS always has at least something coming up. It hasn't really had problems since launch.

Wii U has just been seeing bad news lately. Sales actually did go up last month, so that was good. But it won't have a good Christmas. Barren line up. Sonic Lost World is coming to Steam (great for Sonic fans like myself, bad for Nintendo), so that's one less Nintendo exclusive to go back for. Pokken Tournament is apparently doing poorly enough for one popular arcade to remove the machines.

At least next year will be amazing though. Star Fox and Pokken in Q1. Zelda possibly later in the year. Not to mention what other surpises they might have.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Actually Mario Super Sluggers was really good , even more complete than Super Star baseball.

Even cutscenes that added some depth to the Story mode, that actually was a Story mode with interactions and such.
Mario Super Sluggers? This game has a good roster and all, from what I've heard and seen on mariowiki. Seems like they have added lots of characters that people wanted to be playable.

That's great.

For non-European people :urg:.

Paper Jam isn't a Wii U title though, and the Wii U is the console that's struggling.

The 3DS always has at least something coming up. It hasn't really had problems since launch.

Wii U has just been seeing bad news lately. Sales actually did go up last month, so that was good. But it won't have a good Christmas. Barren line up. Sonic Lost World is coming to Steam (great for Sonic fans like myself, bad for Nintendo), so that's one less Nintendo exclusive to go back for. Pokken Tournament is apparently doing poorly enough for one popular arcade to remove the machines.

At least next year will be amazing though. Star Fox and Pokken in Q1. Zelda possibly later in the year. Not to mention what other surpises they might have.
Apparently the producer of Zelda will have some informations to give us the 2nd of November in Famitsu. I hope this at least has to do with release date. But something true this time. Not a "it's gonna be released in something like four months" and getting the game at the end of the year, not even on Wii U.

Mmh... I hope they do have more surprises, in fact. It's true that, since Iwata's death, they didn't communicate a lot and that's, in some ways, understandable, but like this was said multiple times before, a relevant Nintendo Direct wouldn't hurt.

H-Hey! Pokkén has Gardevoir. That justifies lots of things personally.
No seriously, the flop of this game kind of surprises me. I thought Japanese players were waiting that since their birth and all... Western countries seem more interested, and I hope this is not just an impression.

Anyway, I'm leaving. Good-night :smash:.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

That obviously wasn't the first time that a Wii U title had to be delayed. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze was originally supposed to be released in November 2013, but its release got delayed twice to avoid any competition with Super Mario 3D World; it wasn't until February 2014 that the game finally got released.

Of course, this year's dilemma is quite bad, since not only has Iwata passed away, but also, pretty much all the games that were revealed back at E3 2014 are now available to play. There really isn't much to offer this November outside of Mario Tennis, but even that game isn't as hyped as Star Fox Zero and the next Legend of Zelda title. I don't know about Xenoblade Chronicles X though.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47

Mario Tennis Open was meh , because it was rushed. This game doesn't go towards that but there's still something fishy about it , and even so Chance shots are back soooo i expect the gameplay to be opposite to Power Tennis , which is sad.
Mario Super Sluggers? This game has a good roster and all, from what I've heard and seen on mariowiki. Seems like they have added lots of characters that people wanted to be playable.
Maybe the game is good to you guys, but for me, it was ok and Superstar baseball is better. Sure it had a lot of characters, better Toy field, and had Story mode, but I wasn't feeling the gameplay and it wasn't baseball for me. The cutscenes were ok, but the story mode, it wasn't great in lack of interest and it was just a Story mode to me. Pitching, even though I'm not the best with it, I didn't like the way they did it because it takes away strategy and you'll get tired even more for balls beside using star pitches and scoring runs. Items, I'm neutral in between, but buddy jump, I don't like it much since you have to hope you get the right item and they mess up. Pitching, not good with it, but I don't like the way they did it since it takes away strategy. I like Baseball Superstar better because I love the game, it had more strategy than luck, Challenge mode is more fun than Story mode, and the game felt more Baseball to me. This is my opinion.

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
I personally preferred the original Mario baseball due to the character ranking system and controls that were in play. Unfortunately, like all multiplayer games, my friends thought I was too cheap (read: good) in the game just because I utilized Yoshi Tongue/Birdo Suction/Kamek Katch to get the ball from afar every time, but I digress.

No seriously, the flop of this game kind of surprises me. I thought Japanese players were waiting that since their birth and all... Western countries seem more interested, and I hope this is not just an impression.
My guess is that since Japan is REALLY big on arcade games, they find that it is merely a branded spinoff of better games that overshadow it. For example, PS All Stars is a good game in its own right with a great concept, but many didn't buy it simply because "Smash is better" and "it's different from Smash". I probably could find a better comparison, but alas I'm burnt out after midterms.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47

I just found this picture and I don't know if you guys seen it, but this picture looks pretty cool.

How would the fight turn out from these two goddess? Don't involve the Smash series.

Rosalina got power-ups from 3D World in her possession along with magic while Palutena also got magic as well. Plus, she got weapons and powers from the Kid Icarus series so this battle could be close to me.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Depends on how Powerful you consider Rosalina, a lot of people have different opinions on that which they try to say is fact.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I just found this picture and I don't know if you guys seen it, but this picture looks pretty cool.

How would the fight turn out from these two goddess? Don't involve the Smash series.

Rosalina got power-ups from 3D World in her possession along with magic while Palutena also got magic as well. Plus, she got weapons and powers from the Kid Icarus series so this battle could be close to me.
Rosalina wins since she controls more.

Palutena is pretty weak sauce as far as goddesses go.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Don't know about you guys, but Rosalina is revealed. Flying Rosalina in a sport suit. The dream has come true (I wanted to see her floating with something else as her dress, dunno why though). Her voice seems okay, despite the absence of echo I won't even complain about. I'll look closer at her outfit, cuz the happiness blinded me.

I really like Rosalina in this game, with her float and chique sports outfit.
Just Rosalina floating is awesome I find. She's so cool I'm gonna explode, help me.

EDIT: Waa double post, excuse me I thought my first message got posted first :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
Oh wow, she looks so good. Official art when? The outfit is really nice especially. No ponytail, though. Regardless, this is me about this game now:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Found another trailer (in French sorry, you can find it in English I think):
:

We got two possible artworks. The first one is her levitating with the ball levitating above her hand, and the second one is the serious face she makes with Peach, Daisy, Mario and Luigi near the end.

Also, the video states there will be four more characters in these ? blocks. This is not a lot, but who could that be? Koopa? Shy Guy? Luma? Babies...?

New modes too! Kamek is deconfirmed I suppose?

Maybe the game is good to you guys, but for me, it was ok and Superstar baseball is better. Sure it had a lot of characters, better Toy field, and had Story mode, but I wasn't feeling the gameplay and it wasn't baseball for me. The cutscenes were ok, but the story mode, it wasn't great in lack of interest and it was just a Story mode to me. Pitching, even though I'm not the best with it, I didn't like the way they did it because it takes away strategy and you'll get tired even more for balls beside using star pitches and scoring runs. Items, I'm neutral in between, but buddy jump, I don't like it much since you have to hope you get the right item and they mess up. Pitching, not good with it, but I don't like the way they did it since it takes away strategy. I like Baseball Superstar better because I love the game, it had more strategy than luck, Challenge mode is more fun than Story mode, and the game felt more Baseball to me. This is my opinion.
H-Hey! I don't even know what you're talking about! Super Sluggers was never released in Europe, and I just learnt the existence of Baseball Superstar... I just judged by what I saw ages ago on the Internet.

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655

I really like Rosalina in this game, with her float and chique sports outfit.
I-uh, wow, just, so... much... amaze... I just... uh... what Krazy4Krash Krazy4Krash said.

Really, I'm so excited to see Pretty Rosalina finally getting a sports outfit this time. She really deserves it. The way she levitates across the field is really cool. But I still might not exactly pick this game up day one just because I'm broke. But I definitely am more motivated now to pick this game up. No main cast member left behind finally.
Found another trailer (in French sorry, you can find it in English I think):
:

We got two possible artworks. The first one is her levitating with the ball levitating above her hand, and the second one is the serious face she makes with Peach, Daisy, Mario and Luigi near the end.

Also, the video states there will be four more characters in these ? blocks. This is not a lot, but who could that be? Koopa? Shy Guy? Luma? Babies...?

New modes too! Kamek is deconfirmed I suppose?

H-Hey! I don't even know what you're talking about! Super Sluggers was never released in Europe, and I just learnt the existence of Baseball Superstar... I just judged by what I saw ages ago on the Internet.
Here's the English one for you:

Looking better. Can't believe it took so long to have a proper showing of Luigi. The poor guy. Also this game uses amiibo, of course. Looks like they wright data so you can train them, so I probably won't use any Smash characters because I don't want to delete their data.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>mfw I see Rosalina's sports outfit and it's everything I wanted and more:

tumblr_nm023uRgjo1tbxuajo3_250.jpg

She looks a little short but it's still amazing.

...so I kinda want the game name. Not just for Rosalina and her sports outfit, but that Amiibo functionality actually looks cool (it'll be even better if they release a Wave 2 of the Super Mario line with Rosalina and Wario as a part of it as I would get those).

Also her laugh when she grows giant is diabolical. I swear, it's like she gets turned on by it (between this and her "Finally!" quote in 3D World).

EDIT:

DAT FABULOUS SPIN ATTACK THO

Between this, being a puppet fighter in Smash, and her MP10 artwork, I think it's mandatory to believe Rosalina is a JJBA fangirl. :p

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

When you're the driving force behind existence itself, you don't need to play by the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom