• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The worst part is he's looking up her dress, but he looks thoroughly unimpressed.
Eh, once you seen one black hole, you've seen em all.

But be careful her galaxagina can hurt you if you get too close DK learned the hard way

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
A thought has occurred to me:
What if the Luma can grab? Could we have another infinite chain-grabber like the ICs?

pitthekit

Smash Ace
nope when rosa grabs the luma does not look at the trailer where she grabs pit and the luma usmashs pit while fairing him

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Ah, I failed to notice that. Well, that's a good thing to know.

Battlechili1

Smash Rookie
Glad to see that Rosalina is in Smash Bros. now. Had actually a bit of a hope for her and it seems it happened.
Didn't expect Luma to be with her though. I wonder how that will work.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I am kind of wondering about Rosalina's left hand. I hope that all of her fingers are given finger bones, but I guess that could always be implemented before the game is released.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'm sure she'll have some kind of attack with her hands, so they'll have to that for her not-wand-hand EVENTUALLY before the release.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So there are an infinite number of Lumas.

This was my greatest concern with the character, as I feared that it'd be one per stock. But this is really great news.

Morbi

Scavenger

This was my greatest concern with the character, as I feared that it'd be one per stock. But this is really great news.
Really? I thought they were unlimited based on what I have seen from the trailer, I didn't even know that it was a concern. Haha.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, there goes another thing that separates her from the ICs. She isn't totally ****ed when her partner dies. No disrespect to Sopo mains though!

Definitely pumped. Now I've just gotta hope the different colored Lumas are just cosmetic.

Edit: I prefer the term Vagalaxy.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well, there goes another thing that separates her from the ICs. She isn't totally ****ed when her partner dies. No disrespect to Sopo mains though!

Definitely pumped. Now I've just gotta hope the different colored Lumas are just cosmetic.
I doubt they are cosmetic, if they were, it might have been more reasonable to make a different colored Luma for a different colored Rosalina; however, neutral Rosalina could use any color. That is hardly evidence, but it means something to me. Didn't the red one spit out some star bits? I might need to re-watch the trailer, in any event, I doubt they are cosmetic. They might be though, it just seems like a pointless feature and Rosalina resembles Olimar more than IClimbers, so the different colors might have different properties.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
It just over complicated a character that's already complicated. Since there's so many different colors of luma, why not just have different colored ones pop up when you summon them? Olimar is fine because the Pikmin all generally work the same, and he can have multiples.

However, if the Lumas are as different as "they have entirely different attacks", its going to be alot harder to learn the character correctly. Honestly I think Lumas just have specific attack inputs like she does, and the star bits is something every luma does. Why "wouldn't" it be?

Obviously I have no evidence, but neither do the people who insist the Lumas all act differently. Until Sakurai says something, stop making her unnecessarily complex.

Morbi

Scavenger
It just over complicated a character that's already complicated. Since there's so many different colors of luma, why not just have different colored ones pop up when you summon them? Olimar is fine because the Pikmin all generally work the same, and he can have multiples.

However, if the Lumas are as different as "they have entirely different attacks", its going to be alot harder to learn the character correctly. Honestly I think Lumas just have specific attack inputs like she does, and the star bits is something every luma does. Why "wouldn't" it be?

Obviously I have no evidence, but neither do the people who insist the Lumas all act differently. Until Sakurai says something, stop making her unnecessarily complex.
I am not insinuating that they are different; I just think that it is more likely that the different colors actually entail something. I would prefer that they didn't to be honest.

I was just saying that the star bits thing was exclusive to the red one in the trailer. I am not sure if all of them can do it, so that might be a sign that some of them have different abilities or moves. I doubt it though, I was just making an observation.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I'm not sure what move it is though. A tilt is my best guess, as both Red and Yellow used it after idling.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Much like how Olimar can replace his Pikmin, Rosalina has to be able to replace her Luma partner as well.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I may not be the first to point this out, but has anybody noticed that she doesn't seem to have a voice? The Luma does, but I don't think Rosalina herself ever made a noise in the trailer.
It might just be a temporary thing - I'd like to think that she'd be given a voice for the final version.
Yes, it is a temporary thing. Adding voice is usually one of the last things done in terms of development, and in Smash's case, the last thing of adding a new character. This is why when new games are revealed you hear recycled voices in pre-release builds (Mario using Sunshine voice in Galaxy at E3 2006, Mario Kart 8 using Mario Kart Wii/7 voices and music, etc.).

Luma already has voices because the voices used are recycled from Galaxy (which isn't a bad thing, who doesn't love those cute little noises?). It also applies to Japanese and English localization, such as Wii Fit Trainer having only a Japanese voice in the developer build at E3.

Mari

Saving the planet from disaster!
*Gone for a few days*

*Checks SWF*

*Then checks Super Smash Bros website*

*sees Rosalina and that bada$$ Luma*

THAT'S IT, IM MAINING THAT GIRL. :awesome:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So I've been thinking: What should I do with the OP? I mean, now that she's confirmed, the made-up move list I've (and others) created are moot, as is the stage design (though not necessarily the stage itself or the music). Do I make an overhaul, or leave it as is? Any input would be helpful.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
So I've been thinking: What should I do with the OP? I mean, now that she's confirmed, the made-up move list I've (and others) created are moot, as is the stage design (though not necessarily the stage itself or the music). Do I make an overhaul, or leave it as is? Any input would be helpful.
Maybe keep your past movesets and such so we can look back and see how wrong we were.
You should probably add a moveset prediction based on what we know so far also.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
For the sake of having this off my iPod. Heres what i thiught Rosies moveset would be. This was originally or Make Your Move! But i was late

~~~ :starman: Rosalina :starman: ~~~
Overview
- Rosalina made her debut in Super Mario Galaxy as the protector of the galaxies and assisted Mario in his journey to save Princess Peach. Since then, Rosalina has been a common invite to racing and party events, usually accompanied by the species she takes care of, the Lumas.

Statistic
Rosalina is one of the taller females in the fray. Stretching slightly taller than Peach, getting to about Samus' height while she (Samus) is in her suit. However, she is taller than Samus during gameplay due to her idle stance, as she is floating slightly above the ground. Despite her height, she is a bit f a floaty character having the same weight about Peach. With her lightweight comes her weak strength. Her KO ability is comparable to Sonic's. Yeah pretty bad.

As a floaty character, her arial game is pretty decent, probably among the lines as Pit's air game. Her drop speed is pretty slow, about Pikachu's drop speed, leaving her at a bit of a risk with her lightweight for a KO.

Her traction is controlled, comparable to her fellow Mario representative, Peach. Her speed in her dash is comparable to Kirby's. Her first jump has good distance, similar to Luigi's, as does her double jump which is comparable to Peach's in Melee, minus Peach's famous float.

Playstyle
With Namco Bandai helping make the game, Rosalina has a moveset similar to Soul Calibur V's Viola, using her Luma as offense. With that in mind, Rosalina acts as a long ranged character, her Luma being somewhat of a projectile. To keep this balanced, Rosalina follows a similar rule to Super Mario Galaxy, where the Luma would normally take one second to recharge before another Spin Attack would be used. This has been extended to two seconds, in game. However, this does not mean that she cannot follow up afterwards, as she still has her wand in hand to hit with. The interesting thing about Rosalina is by far her Lumas. Once her damage gauge hits 60%, another Luma will immediately be by her side to asisst her. This happens once more when she reaches 120%. This resets back to one once she is knocked off stage.

Special Moves
Standard B - "Star Bit Shower"
Rosalina sends out her Luma a certain distance, similar to Zelda's Din's Fire, but with much better control. She can control the Luma for 5 seconds for them to position as targets. Once the B button is no longer held, or five seconds is over, 10 starbits come shooting from the sky in the formation of a V, but comes down from the left/right hand corner of the screen (depending on which direction Rosalina is facing) in a bit of an arch.

Something to keep in mind is that the star bits are terribly weak. Anything in the way, item, stage hazard, platforms, you name it, will completely obliterate the star bits, so this move is pretty useless in large or hectic stages, but is a good long distance projectile move. The damage is very weak, much like the star bits, only dealing 1% of damage per star bit. Totaling to 5% if all are able to hit a single opponent. With the weak damage, its obvious to tell that there is little to no knockback. The knockback is similar to that of the bullets from the Super Scope.

With more Lumas comes more Star Bits. Once Rosalina obtains another Luma, they act as a second and third target, spawning 5 more star bits per Luma. If Rosalina is able to obtain all three, 15 star bits will rain down very close to each other. The damage will not change, as each star bit still deals 1% damage.

Side B - "Hungry Luma"
Using more of her Luma to help her fight, Rosalina flicks her wand forward, making a Hungry Luma appear, and is slightly tossed a few feet forward. If an opponent is directly in front of the Luma, it devours him or her. It chews the opponent two times, giving 2% per chew, however a Hungry Luma's diet consists of purely star bits, not of plumbers, cute yellow mice, physical trainers, or any of the other characters. It promptly spits the opponent, having a decent knockback like a standard forward throw delt to an opponent. Like any move, the knockback increases as the enemy has more damage.

Hungry Lumas can be placed in any area on the stage and can last to about 5 seconds, regardless of Rosalina's Luma count. If Rosalina has two Lumas with her, the Hungry Luma will take 5 bites of the enemy, adding a good 10% onto the damage before being spat out. When she has three Lumas, the Hungry Luma will still take only 5 bites, but it will actually register the enemy as food and proceed into spinning frantically. It will then implode, much like it does when it is given the sufficient amount of star bits, but no planet will be formed, the opponent will simply be knocked back. Has as stong pushback as a bob-omb hitting an opponent, dealing a whopping 21% more damage and a 13% for those around the implosion. Those around the implosion will not give as much knockback though.

Up B - "Flight"
Rosalina and her Lumas twirl twice before taking off to fly. This move does no damage at all. Its control is similar to gliding, but with the ability to go in all 8 directions. Its start up speed before the lift off is terribly slow, leaving Rosalina susceptable to meteor smashes or other attacks. It is better to use this recovery a little bit before she is completely off screen so that she is not easily reached. Her flight last for a total of five seconds and can be cancelled by pressing A or B. B will will simply cancel it, A and any direction will give her one of her arial attacks.

This is the only move Rosalina has where the Luma count does not matter at all.

Down B - "Black Hole"
Rosalina sways both hands and spawns a Black Hole directly in front of her. Being one of her more powerful attacks, the black hole deals a total of 17% of damage. Slighty similar to the Smart Bomb, the opponent will rapidly fidgit in one spot. The only downside to the move is that there is no knockback. It draws any nearby items and sucks them into the vortex as well.

With one Luma, the black hole is about the size of a single crate. Two Lumas make it as big as two crates right next to each other and three Lumas make it as if there is anoter two crates stacked on top of the last two. Players who get sucked in can escape easily with stage 1 and 2, but if the character is close to the black hole, they will have no chance of escape. Black holes last up to around 2 seconds, but to avoid spamming, Rosalina must wait 5 seconds to reuse it. Another step at avoiding constant spamming of this move is that Rosalina may not use any of her other specials for 5 seconds. Not even her recovery move, so watch out. The player will be noted that the move is recharging by the color of the Lumas, as they turn black with white eyes as the move comes out and will slowly regain their color after 5 seconds.

Basics
Standard A - "Eliptical Strike"
Rosalina lifts her right arm, the arm with the wand in hand, and brings it downward to her left. This part of the move does 4% damage. Her follow up simply brings the wand back upward just to bring it back down again in a diagonal manner to right doing an extra 4%. It is similar to Peach's double slap standard A, but with the speed of Jigglypuff's A combo. The Luma(s) do nothing to affect this move.

Side A - "Gliding Star"
Rosalina takes a step forward with her right leg and stretches out her right arm with the palm of her hand facing up. Her chop will cause 7% of damage, but at the same moment her ar extends, a single Luma follows the direction of her hand, spinning like a shuriken and causes another 3%. The range of this attack has a similar hitbox to Samus or Mario's Side A. The Luma's hit box extends twice as long and will not stop until it reaches the end of its hitbox. Rosalina will step back before the Luma is done moving forward, making this a safe move.

This move is excellent tool to stop any foes who are dashing towards you and to stop items from being thrown at her. It is one of her best keep away tools and can pressure the opponent, but do keep in mind, the Luma used does need two seconds to recharge before used again, unless Rosalina has one more Luma. Much like most of Rosalina's moves though, there is little to no knockback.

Up A - "Playful Star"
Rosalina's Luma will go into her arms and Rosalina will throw her precious star upwards, keeping her arms up in the air until the Luma returns to her, much similar to how babies are playfully thown by family or friends when they are young. If Rosalina is close to an opponent, her arms going upwards act as a launch move and does 6% damage. The Luma will rotate 360 degree like a wheel and hit whoever is near it. It does multiple hits, a total of 5, like Olimar's Up A. Each hit does 2% leaving a total of 10%.

With Rosalina waiting for the child, she is at risk of getting hit on her sides, making this move easy to interupt if there is more than one enemy. The Luma's range is similar to that of Olimar's Pikmin on his U-air. Rosalina's arm range is terribly short, being similar to Peach's Up A in Melee.

Down A - "Dark Matter"
Rosalina taps her wand on the ground and spawns a small piece of dark matter on the ground. The piece is slightly bigger than mine bomb and will make any part of the stage be gone for the short second that it is out. The move itself causes 8% damage and gives a tripping effect 1/3 of the time. Has a small knockback if not tripped. Much like her jabs, Lumas have no part in this move.

Her Down A holds an interesting, tricky 'secret'. If time correctly near the ledge of the stage with the correct distance, the ledge will disappear for that second. This gives any opponent trying to return to the stage via ledge a much more difficult time. However, this tool itself is difficult to pull off due to timing and distance. It will not work if the opponent already hit the ledge, only hit them slightly. Works a lot better if foe has and uses a tether recovery.

Dash - "Knee of the Cosmos"
Rosalina float-dashes to her opponent and lunges forward similar to Ice Climbers but it can cover more distance. She brings her left knee directly in front of her as her other leg is slightly extended down and extends both arms behind her head. On contact the opponent will be knockbacked forward, unlike most characters' dashes where they are knocked upward.

The recovery on her dash is so quick that she can combo Side A right after it if the damage is low. Its knockback is very short so that Rosalina can follow up right afterwards. It does 4% damage on hit. It is not affected by the Luma count.

Aerials
Neutral Air (Nair) - "Star Spin"
The exact move from Super Mario Galaxy, but with the interesting Luma mechanic. Rosalina spins with her arms thrusted out in a whole 360 degrees to her left while her Luma spins the opposite way just a small distance away from her. The two will share the same damage, hitting 12%. One of her greater moves due to a good knockback. Can attempt to KO opponents at around 85% and above with this.

Just with one Luma makes this move one of the best hitbox ranges in the game, extending as far as Bowser's nair. With each other Luma makes it even bigger. All Lumas will attack at the same times when all three are there and recharge at the same time.

Forward Air (Fair) - "Comet Crash"
Rosalina brings left hand and spin to her right, her left hand slapping as she turns, then she points forward with her wand. As she points, a Luma from above shoots in a diagonal fashion. Rosalina's strike is particularly weak, only dealing about 5% with slightknockbak, however the Luma strikes at 9% and does significant knockback, the stike of it being able to KO at 125% and above.

The added Lumas take differrent angles angles when they appear. The second Luma is parallel to the Luma above Rosalina, so this Luma is a bit underneath her. It moves in a perpendicular, diagnonal line going upward until it clashes with its fellow species. This increases the damage from 9% to 14% and slightly increases the knockback, now being able to KO at 116% and up. With the third Luma, it is right behind Rosalina and just shoots itself in a straight line until it clashes with the other two. The three Lumas now do 19% damage and counting Rosalina's first hit can leave a total of 24% damage! The knockback is now greater can KO players 99% and above.

Back Air (Bair) - "Saturn's Ring"
Rosalina turns over her right shoulder and whips her wand towards the player. This is a her fastest ariel poke, yet the Lumas' slowest. After about half a second, the Luma follows the same slash pattern, stopping immediately when it is back in front of her.

The Luma(s) is basically used as a back up. If Rosalina's wand strikes her opponent is does decent knockback. The Lumas however have a weaker knockback. Rosalina's strike does 9% while Lumas do 8-9-10%. The only difference in the Luma count is the slight damage buff. This is Rosalina's least rangable move.

Up Air (Uair) - "Joyful Star"
The only move where Rosalina inflicts no damage herself aside from her Flight and the only arial move that involves use of one Luma regardless of Luma count. This move is extremely similar to Plauful Star (her Up A), except has 4 hits and does 8% all combined. The Luma spins vertically rather than horizontally too. Its range is a bit more extended than Olimar's Uair, however the Luma will not follow Rosalina down until its two seconds of recharge are up. Using up air is risky since Rosalina is incapable of using another Uair if she only has one Luma.

Down Air (Dair) - "Meteor Shower"
Rosalina spawns a Launch Star with the use of he wand. Her and her Lumas enter it and are launched immediately downward. If any opponent is hit by any Luma(s) or Rosalina, it is an immediate meteor strike. However, this is a risky suicide move and can only be cancelled up Flight, but needs to be done at the correct time or she will self destruct off the stage.

This move is exceptionally difficuly to land with its extremely low start up, having Rosalina and her star children get into the Launch Star. But does a great amount of damage having each Luma and Rosalina getting 11% damage. And as mentioned before, anyone hit is guaranteed to be meteor strike to their doom. The recovery is pretty bad if Flight is trying to be used, as Rosalina struggles to stop going down as she sets up for her Flight. And if she were to do this on the stage, the knockback and range is pretty good, but her recovery is terrible, as she is working through landing from a high distance with her legs on the ground (think like how Mario takes damage when he falls from a high distance in his games and tries to recover from it).

Smash Attacks
Forward Smash - "Galactic Rush"
Rosalina swings up wand upward and lunges a little bit forward. As her arm goes upward, as does her little Luma. Much like her other moves, the Luma will be slightly ahead of Rosalina's hit box. During her charge animation, Rosalina shakes her hips back and forth while both hands are up im the air, while the Lumas spin in place rapidly.

As usual, Rosalina's hit does small knockback and damage, of 4% and the Lumas are the real power houses hitting at 8% and good knockback. The move is good to KO around the 90%s. With each added Luma, comes less damage, as it chains up to hit the opponent, the second Luma hitting at 4% and the third hitting at 3%, just to make the move not overpowering. If an opponent is hit with the final Luma, it does the same knockback as Rosalina's strike, but if they are engulfed by all three Lumas and Rosalina's move too since it sets it up, this move is lethal when all three Lumas are set. Fully charged, Rosalina and the Lumas will gain an extra 2% to their damage.

Up Smash - "Sun Rays"
A little similar to a buffed, smash attack of DK's up tilt, Rosalina slouches a bit and swings her wand in a half circle manner upward. Like her forward Smash, her Lumas follow her movement with the slight distance advantage. It lacks the power of forward Smash, and doesn't have the the chain hitting properties due to a nice knockback. A hit from either of them is 10% but fully charged is at 13%. This move can KO at around 105%.

Down Smash - "Orbitting Planets"
Rosalina twists her upper body to the side. As she does that, her Luma does a fast orbit around her twice, acting as a shield. Opponents hit with the first orbit will get a guaranteed hit with the 2nd orbit. Each hit does 6% damage with a good knockback. Fully charged adds up yo 8% damage.
As we add a Luma the damage now changes from 9% and 10% fully charged. Two orbits still remain until we hit the third Luma, where it will now be 3 Loops around the Guardian of the Galaxy. The damage will then be 10% per hit and 11% fully charged. This is one of Rosalina's deadliest smashes, but with its big range also gives it a higher risk of clashes. However, foes caught into this smash can be KO'd easily, depending on their weight, at around 85% damage.

Grabs
Pummel - "Meteorite Barrage"
As Rosalina keeps her grabbed opponent in place in a small bubble, similar to the ones Mario enters if he were to accidentally fall off of the Comet Observatory, the Lumas will quickly launch down and hit them. Keep in mind, the Lumas still must recharge, but now decreases to a second for grabs. This makes Rosalina's pummel game pretty bad when she has one Luma, but turns into a monster once she has all three in her possession! Each strike does 2% damage.

Forward Throw - "Sling Pod"
Rosalina spawns a Sling Pod that automatically catches the enemy and sends them flying forward. The flinged opponent can hit others in the way acting somewhat of a cannonball. The knockback is pretty decent, launching an enemy in the 100% across a medium stage, but can also be broken out of pretty easily if resisted. Does 4% damage. Luma count has no effect.

Backward Throw - "Pull Star"
Rosalina spawns a Pull Star and moves immediately out of the way as the Sling pulls the enemy to it. Right before it hits it, the star sling disappears but the enemy still flies away. Does about the same knockback as her forward grab but has less chance of being resisted. Does 5% damage and not effected by Luma count.

Up Throw - "Sling Star"
Rosalina spawns a mini Launch Pad that propels the opponent upward and nothing more. The knockback on this move is pretty terrible, even on high damaged opponents, but Rosalina can quicky follow up with a Up A or even an Up Smash if timed properly. It is much harder of a grab to resist too. Damage is the lowest of her grabs, doing only 3% damage.

Down Grab - "Big Bang"
Rosalina forces the center of gravity to be much heavier on the opponent and they lay flat on their backs. As she does this, her hand with her wand is straight above her head with her wand twirling in her hand. The Luma(s) will spin over her and launch straight down into the enemys stomach. The knockback is pretty good, and only gets better as damage and Luma count increases. With 3 Lumas, this grab is near broken, can KO an enemy at 67% if theyre a lightweight character and around 79% for the heavyweights. One Luma does 7% damage, two do 13%, and three do up to 19%.

Final Smash
Final Smash - "Welcome, New Galaxy"
The camera zooms up on Rosalina for a second and she is seen lifting her wand directly to the sky. Once the camera pans out two twisters will appear in the middle of the stage. One twister goes upward while the other connects to it and goes downward. It has a slight draw in if opponents are really close to it. The twister continues to grow and after 5 seconds pass it implodes, causing the entire screen to flash white for a second and slowly takes 2 seconds to recover the image fully, and causes who ever fell into it to fly away.

For anyone who enters the vortex receive 3% damage for 12 hits (hits vary depending on entering the vortex within the 5 seconds its out) while the implosion causes a wooping 37% damage. The knockback is pretty severe once it intrudes the 90% range, however if the enemy is at less than 80% they may recover from it considering it always takes place in the dead center of the stage. (For those who don't know where I got this from, this occurs in Super Mario Galaxy when the Lumas sacrifice themselves to save the Galaxy before it was all destroyed in a giant black hole; this is basically it minus the Luma sacrifice)

Taunts
Side Taunt - "Guardian's Rejoice"
Rosalina simply twirls in place and lets out a little chuckle, similar to that of her laugh in Mario Kart Wii. The taunt itself is similar to when she is selected in Mario Kart Wii. Her Lumas join her in twirling and laughter.

Up Taunt - "Motherly Bond"
Rosalina sits back in the air, holding one of her Luma's in her lap, and then lifting it up like her child and tickles it. The Luma then giggles before it escapes the tickle torture and gives Rosalina's head a hug. The protector of the cosmos then stands back up and pats her star child before turning back to battle.

Down Taunt - "Playful Transformation"
Luma(s) will spin rapidly as Rosalina turns her head to see if they are legitamately about to turn in a new galaxy or planet in the middle of battle. Alas, they are merely kidding as the laugh and bounce as they stop in front of their 'mama', who joins them in a little giggle before turning back to the enemy.

Win Celebrations
Theme - Mario Bros. Victory theme

Celebration 1 - Rosalina rejoices her victory with all three Lumas who are spinning, bouncing, twirling and gliding all over the place. Rosalina runs in a little circle with them, jumps and raises her hand once she is done and stays levitating in the air, similar to her celebration in Super Mario 3D World.

Celebration 2 - Rosalina comes flying in from above with one Luma orbitting around her, as she slows down to land, she takes a seat like her Up Taunt and her Luma drops right into her lap again. She then proceeds to rub the star child's head and the two giggle.

Celebration 3 - Rosalina is standing still as all three of her Lumas are orbitting around her rapidly. Suddenly she performs a star spin and all of her Lumas spin to the outside of her. And slowly come back in towards her. One will be hovering over her head while the other two are placed abovd the palms of her hands, which a near her hips.

Loss - Rosalina will be standing on the ground, her hands clapping slightly above her hips, her upper body slightly tilted 1/4. She has one Luma hovering above her head clapping also.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Her grab has been shown already. She uses it against Pit before flinging him over to Luma.

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
Kinda feel stupid for not seeing this coming. With her being in the new Mario game and all, and in kart. Pretty obvious they're trying to make her a regular Mario character now. And with her being a big character of the Wii era , it only makes sense she'd be in this Smash
I remember seeing people supporting her on this very site and not thinking anything about it too.

Anyway, I actually like the Luma concept. I'm a big Ice Climbers fan, so I like the whole 2 character thing. Or meat shield as I like to call it.

RyanR

Smash Apprentice
Kinda feel stupid for not seeing this coming. With her being in the new Mario game and all, and in kart. Pretty obvious they're trying to make her a regular Mario character now. And with her being a big character of the Wii era , it only makes sense she'd be in this Smash
I remember seeing people supporting her on this very site and not thinking anything about it too.

Anyway, I actually like the Luma concept. I'm a big Ice Climbers fan, so I like the whole 2 character thing. Or meat shield as I like to call it.
I think shes going to play very different then ice climbers. I think your going to have much more control over luma then you do nana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom