• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Oh Rosalina , How awsome and untouchable you are....

Seriously , i was reading a while ago some of the old and not so old topics in the internet (and videos) about the guy who bough 100 Rosalina amiibos just because he hates her and calls her Hentai...

After thinking about it for like 4 minutes , have come to the conclusion that Rosalina is Truly one of the Greatest characters of all the time , and one of the Very best characters that Nintendo has ever produced and created...

Wanna know why ? Well it's simple... Not all the characters have the natural power to make someone so happy and others so bitter and pissy ... She started from the bottom , and by ther help of God or whatever she Skyrocketed and now she appears in everything. And she has the best and solid backstory -

More over , covering the Hate issue , i think it's really Incredible how can all the people choose to Support her and that's COUNTING THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T EVEN MIND HER IN THE FIRST PLACE , just for the sake of going against that other loser who is hating on her.

And on top of that , she is getting all the support While she DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!

If that's not being truly awsome , then i don't know what it is ... Rosalina is truly beyond her own standards , at this point she should win a fictional Oscar and people would still support her! LOL!

This is the face people will remember , the character that overcomes both hate and harm , that drinks all the tears in the process.

Long Live ROSALINA

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Rosalina is beyond amazing. She's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me in video game history.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Not really. We had every reason to think it was real.

All this means is that nobody will pay a leak any heed in the future unless there is in-game footage involved.
Think you might be a little too optimistic in that regard. :ohwell:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh Rosalina , How awsome and untouchable you are....

Seriously , i was reading a while ago some of the old and not so old topics in the internet (and videos) about the guy who bough 100 Rosalina amiibos just because he hates her and calls her Hentai...

After thinking about it for like 4 minutes , have come to the conclusion that Rosalina is Truly one of the Greatest characters of all the time , and one of the Very best characters that Nintendo has ever produced and created...

Wanna know why ? Well it's simple... Not all the characters have the natural power to make someone so happy and others so bitter and pissy ... She started from the bottom , and by ther help of God or whatever she Skyrocketed and now she appears in everything. And she has the best and solid backstory -

More over , covering the Hate issue , i think it's really Incredible how can all the people choose to Support her and that's COUNTING THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T EVEN MIND HER IN THE FIRST PLACE , just for the sake of going against that other loser who is hating on her.

And on top of that , she is getting all the support While she DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!

If that's not being truly awsome , then i don't know what it is ... Rosalina is truly beyond her own standards , at this point she should win a fictional Oscar and people would still support her! LOL!

This is the face people will remember , the character that overcomes both hate and harm , that drinks all the tears in the process.

Long Live ROSALINA

@ Swiftie_Muggle Swiftie_Muggle , glad to see you back. Things have change a lot in this thread. When I left out oft his Smashboards in order to fully prepare for my college entrance exam, yeah, rumors going around the web that a guy whos Smashboards account name is called mariotehplumber bought 100 Rosalina amiibos, and lot of other characters amiibos too, and he got interviewed by Nintendonugget and he actually even revealed that he really dislike Rosalina and hate Nintendo that keep adding her in Every Mario game recently(What a dare guy). At that moment everyone think he's stupid, and gained a lot of public anger (Both Rosalina fans and Amiibo collectors alike) ,that interview was later deleted. But then I recently go to his Youtube channel and saw his rage video about Rosalina , and the title is even called "Stop the Rosalina Harassment", DUDE you are the one who harassed Rosalina! And it's even more unexplainable that why he never mentioned another Mario character that I think although he doesn't appear as much as Rosalina does, but he is quite unnecessary to be in Smash to me, Bowser jr. Okay, maybe Bowser Jr has no connection to his hatred of Rosalina yet. But don't you think it's really ridiculous that you really hate this character, but you did something stupid and let the entire world know your "Achievement". Never ever do this when you hate a character. And his reason is even more stupid, why can't Rosalina be Hentai? There are many female game characters have the Hentai fuel around the web already, so his reason doesn't make any sense.
So won't you give your rage comments at this guy? @ Swiftie_Muggle Swiftie_Muggle ? This guy is really a person that cannot forgive or understand. He had once appeared in this thread and got mocked and criticize so badly that he actually commands us to stop talking about his action of buying 100 Rosalina amiibos, and he had said it is his freedom to hate a character...correct, of course you can hate Rosalina or any character in Smash, but you have to respect its fans don't use any offensive words. OH YEAH YOU CAN HATE ROSALINA AND TELL IT TO EVERYONE RADICALLY! WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'LL GET MOCKED FOR RECOGNIZED FOR LIFE! (As like he was in this god damn video)
And he also maybe of buying Palutena, Robin, ZSS, and Lucina amiibo as well. Who know's if he is really gonna do that?
Give it your on freak @Mariotehplumber <<(Rosalina fan public enemy
I think it might be irritated if I post his video, if you really want to watch this, brace yourself, cause you really want to rage at this guy.
I'll just post the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omAFeTLn3-Q
And a few weeks ago this month, a short raid mostly from the Zelda users flown in and made a lot of posts, some are quite relevant to Rosalina while some aren't, even a few are spam. After the raid Mario & Sonic Guy decided to rename this thread as an official Rosalina Social thread. Although not much of a big deal, but thanks to the raid, our thread has turn from Rosalina general to social thread.

Rosalina is really,really a character that respect and adore of, at first I was curious to search this Rosalina character who appeared in SMG, when I saw her, I was like GOD she beautiful! Then I go checked mariowiki and read her storybook, at first wasn't get it how it goes, but after more reading, I started to like Rosalina. But I had never thought they will really make her in Smash Bros even though she was in Mario Kart, and a SMG stage revealed. So when I saw her trailer I was excited and heartpumping. You can say she is really a female game character that is pretty and generous but still strong compare to most of other platform female character that are either too soft and cute, or just too sexualized. Rosalina is really one of a kind that to be in Smash bros. If there's any debate of Bowser jr and Rosalina who has the most right to be in Smash Bros, of course it's Rosalina, I can't really see what recognition of Bowser Jr for Mario series, we had already have a Mario villain which is his father Bowser. So I think Bowser jr is really just to satisfied on of the public requests, and I don't really like like that. And don't get me wrong, I had never hate Bowser Jr that much until recently, I'm fine for him to be in any Mario games that has no Rosalina, in my personal liking, I don't really like a Mario game that both Rosalina amd Bowser Jr are playable, so I'm really relief that Bowser jr is not in the recent MP10. So to us anyone who shamlessly humiliate Rosalina is really a craphole. Like this guy @Mariotehplumber ... pitiful, you can hate Rosalian but never ever humiliate her.
Rosalina is beyond amazing. She's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me in video game history.
And it's obvious that there are still some folks who still think she is bad to in Smash... it's just... DAMN! What are these guys up to anyway?
Rosalina never brags. She only wants to look sweet and caring for her fans.

Rosalina: Welcome to my sweet world.
And can't believe someone still doesn't like her and think she is Hentai... (Does this look hentai to you @Mariotehplumber ????:demon:)
Think you might be a little too optimistic in that regard. :ohwell:
You can blame him, he really wants rayman in Smash and I think it's cool for him to be in.
And the Palutena leak screenshot was actually a fake too. But Palutena is still in. And Pacman, Shulk, and Lucina all had fake screenshots before too.

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
If "being hentai" is what he's upset with, then maybe the Internet is not the place for him. Everything in existence has a rule 34. As for Rosalina's character design, I'm amazed he hasn't done anything to address characters, like Bayonetta, Lara Croft (pre-Square-Enix ownership), etc. It would appear he has an unhealthy obsession with Rosalina, and has given him the misplaced mindset to waste all of that money on so many Amiibos. This also begs the question: What kind of career does he have that allows him to afford so many Amiibos? If memory serves me well, Amiibos aren't the cheapest thing to purchase.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I thought the guy buying all those amiibos thing was a hoax?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If "being hentai" is what he's upset with, then maybe the Internet is not the place for him. Everything in existence has a rule 34. As for Rosalina's character design, I'm amazed he hasn't done anything to address characters, like Bayonetta, Lara Croft (pre-Square-Enix ownership), etc. It would appear he has an unhealthy obsession with Rosalina, and has given him the misplaced mindset to waste all of that money on so many Amiibos. This also begs the question: What kind of career does he have that allows him to afford so many Amiibos? If memory serves me well, Amiibos aren't the cheapest thing to purchase.
I really hope that he can make a video that he can politely say about his opinions about his dislike of Rosalina, rather keep humiliating her and say offensive words. No wonder the Nintendonugget interview deleted the article of his opinions because if made not just Rosalian even made Palutena, Lucina, ZSS, or any character that he had said he not like fueled with anger.
I thought the guy buying all those amiibos thing was a hoax?
That report that he bought 100 amiibos could be a hoax, but this is actually a controversy, not a hoax. He really dislike Rosalina. And he is so impolite in his Rosalina rage video.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/amiibo#fn12

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I wonder if that guy even knows what hentai means... lol

Being pretty and 100% developed seems to be the definiton for him , so meh
If you really want to know, you try contact him. And I say we go and ask why he did all this in his Smashboard thread.
That would make the vast majority of adults on the planet hentai to him. Guess he'll hate everyone?
Let's go and ask him on his Smashboard thread, we can do that right?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Considering he plans to do the same with Palutena , Lucina and Robin even though his amiibo is MALE ,then yep , super crazy..
So his next target might be Lucina amiibo...
I think this guys is really a user we should keep noticing him, whenever we saw him, some use ask or mentions him buying a lot of Rosalina amiibos, although that's impolite, but hey, he deserves it. Unless he makes a apologize or confession video.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
It's funny, because buying 100 Amiibos of one character is probably naught but a tiny scratch in the actual amount of that Amiibo Nintendo will produce. If he really wanted his purpose to be a (successful) troll, he'd need to buy at least 10,000 of each Amiibo.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's funny, because buying 100 Amiibos of one character is probably naught but a tiny scratch in the actual amount of that Amiibo Nintendo will produce. If he really wanted his purpose to be a (successful) troll, he'd need to buy at least 10,000 of each Amiibo.
Even if he did, he is still an idiot...
me on the contrary, the character that I hate will be the last amiibo I will buy.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I never planned on buying any Amiibo at all, but I guess I could buy a Rosalina Amiibo. I just hope the quality of the Amiibo doesn't look like a potato compared to the prototype look.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Considering he plans to do the same with Palutena , Lucina and Robin even though his amiibo is MALE ,then yep , super crazy..
:demon:

And thus giving Nintendo more money for producing those Amiibos, in turn giving them more incentive to produce more.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I never planned on buying any Amiibo at all, but I guess I could buy a Rosalina Amiibo. I just hope the quality of the Amiibo doesn't look like a potato compared to the prototype look.
Hm... by the way , rencently, I check mr FC list that many people are playing Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. How many of you guys had a New 3DS?
Oh ****, I'm going to have to pre-order her really early, then. :crazy:
I'm just predicting, don't thinks it's real:lol:. And certainly doesn't get his lesson of buying 100 Rosalina amiibos.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
Actually he will Never be successful By buying those amiibos.

Rosalina getting Sold out , makes Nintendo have their sales UP UP AND AWAY , and she surely will become at least 10% more common to find because they will make even more .

He is giving her free advertisement , so she (and Nintendo , and us) wins because she keeps appearing more and more often.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Rosalina getting Sold out , makes Nintendo have their sales UP UP AND AWAY , and she surely will become at least 10% more common to find because they will make even more .

He is giving her free advertisement , so she (and Nintendo , and us) wins because she keeps appearing more and more often.
That's what I had thought too. He did realize that, but he still think his hatred of Rosalina is still legit...
He recently want to retain his reputation~~~ after buying 100 Rosalina amiibos, and hope us to forget that~~~ he's really a dope.

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
So Tournament is over. I got tied for 9th. Now bad. Lost to a Falcon player who ended up getting 3rd.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So Tournament is over. I got tied for 9th. Now bad. Lost to a Falcon player who ended up getting 3rd.
Are there any videos on Youtube?
Recently I check Taiwan's Ruten online store, and the New 3DS XL red cost NT$8000! Oh my god.... it cost NT$100 more when I first my my old 3DS XL, looks like I need more money...

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Last I've checked, the Rosalina amiibos will not be restocked ever again, so she's bound to end up as an ultra-rare amiibo, like Villager, Marth, and Wii Fit Trainer. At this point, you might have to go with her future Super Mario series amiibo.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If that's the case, then I gotta pre-order Lucina as soon as possible.
It was based on the deleted nintendonugget interview, so don't really take it seriously.
Last I've checked, the Rosalina amiibos will not be restocked ever again, so she's bound to end up as an ultra-rare amiibo, like Villager, Marth, and Wii Fit Trainer. At this point, you might have to go with her future Super Mario series amiibo.
Or buy Japan region amiibo perhaps? On my country's biggest online shopping website Ruten, I checked amiibos, and one stock offers you can buy eight second wave amiibos (Which is third wave in the US) all at once with NT$4099 (About US$130),and you can also get two random first wave (First+Second wave amiibo in US) for FREE, it still has four sets for now. I think Rosalina become rare in US is not just because her popularity, it is also because US Nintendo poor supply handling.
Edit: Can you guys see the pic?
21450959392290_727.jpg

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The guy buying all of those Rosalina Amiibos was not a hoax. I posted pictures of his stockpile in this very thread before, and he was in this thread himself.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The guy buying all of those Rosalina Amiibos was not a hoax. I posted pictures of his stockpile in this very thread before, and he was in this thread himself.
We never know if he really had bought up to 100 amiibos, but we are sure that did bought a lot of amiibos, especially Rosalina amiibos and stick his Youtube channel name. He's really a jerk isn't he @ ChikoLad ChikoLad ?

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
Are there any videos on Youtube?
Recently I check Taiwan's Ruten online store, and the New 3DS XL red cost NT$8000! Oh my god.... it cost NT$100 more when I first my my old 3DS XL, looks like I need more money...
There is a twitch vod. I can try to find the time I played and link it in video thread. Only match I played on stream, was me getting destroyed by that Falcon :p So would be nice if someone could give me advice.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So here's some interesting news:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._in_the_game_discusses_sources_of_inspiration

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker was originally going to be a story narrated by Rosalina, a la Super Mario Galaxy 2, and she might have appeared in the ending too. However, they scrapped the idea in favour of a simpler story.

Also, the various pixel Rosalinas hidden throughout the game were added by the dev team in secret. The director of the game didn't know about them until the game was finished!

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So hey Rosalina mains. I've been messing with Rosalina lately and I think I'm getting the hang of her enough to consider having her as a secondary. I like Rosalina as a character too so it all works out well.

Though adjusting to her floaty physics coming from Greninja who's around the third fastest faller in the game is being quite awkward =P

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So hey Rosalina mains. I've been messing with Rosalina lately and I think I'm getting the hang of her enough to consider having her as a secondary. I like Rosalina as a character too so it all works out well.

Though adjusting to her floaty physics coming from Greninja who's around the third fastest faller in the game is being quite awkward =P
Yeah, I tried using Shiek after having played Rosalina, but I couldn't quite get used to her super fast, combo oriented gameplay, though goodness knows I'd love to learn.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Captain Toad has pixel Rosalina's? I want to see all of them.

Now I want Captain Toad even more, shame they didn't go with the storybook idea.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Wait, since Rosalina has a different name in different regions, does that mean Laura Faye Smith would have to make a recording for each name.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
So here's some interesting news:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._in_the_game_discusses_sources_of_inspiration

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker was originally going to be a story narrated by Rosalina, a la Super Mario Galaxy 2, and she might have appeared in the ending too. However, they scrapped the idea in favour of a simpler story.

Also, the various pixel Rosalinas hidden throughout the game were added by the dev team in secret. The director of the game didn't know about them until the game was finished!
Totally loved the Rosalina storytelling idea. It's a shame they decided against it.
Wish they would've done that when developing Super Mario 3D World.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom